66 year old store owner, beaten by 3 men armed with guns, gets his gun and shoots them....

"I simply pulled my security six out of my purse"

Never did I expect to hear that.....
well, I don tknow if you are familiar with my neighborhood(Oak Cliff) but suffice to say its not hhighland park or bel air in houston
Used to play golf over there with my brothers. I don't recall the name of the course.
probably either cedar crest country club or the oak cliff country club

BTW, I have heard from several sources that of the multitude of scenarios where the former USSR planned invasions of the US, not one included going through TEXAS. I wonder why....
Too many beaners. Putin doesn't want to get their hopes up.

The US has a "wild west" mentality: when confronted, pull out a gun and blast away. Better just to give the robbers what they want.

PS And 2guys is obsessed with guys and guns. :lol:
You don't have a clue. Just another left troll that spews crap all day long.
The NRA's solution is more guns. So that's not a wild west mentality? :dunno:
YOu are lying like always.
Ok, here's your test: Are community's with more guns safer than communities with less guns? Yes or no?
Depends, If the guns (and owners) are legal, then yes. If not, well they are criminals already, so....
"Depends". You better get the XXLarge size. :biggrin:

None of you have any real life experience in these situations or have ever been held up at gunpoint.

I have been there 6 times & know what the reality is.

Prove it.
I already told the lib that I have real life experience in that, but he doesn't want to hear that. Doesn't fit his bullshit narrative,

Based on what he said, he thinks he's the only one that has ever been in that situation. Still, no proof of his claim.

None of you have any real life experience in these situations or have ever been held up at gunpoint.

Prove it.
I already told the lib that I have real life experience in that, but he doesn't want to hear that. Doesn't fit his bullshit narrative,

Based on what he said, he thinks he's the only one that has ever been in that situation. Still, no proof of his claim.
All libs ever do is "claim".

Prove it.

Just had one that asked me a question then claimed to know more about my personal situation than I do.

Prove it.

Just had one that asked me a question then claimed to know more about my personal situation than I do.
You hang around here long enough and they'll know all there is about you, or at least they will claim they do.

Prove it.

You hang around here long enough and they'll know all there is about you, or at least they will claim they do.

That lefty asked me a question to which I gave an honest answer. Because she didn't like it, to her, it had to be a wrong answer

Forum List

Back