Zone1 Gunman Yells Racial Slur and Assaults DC Pub Owner In Front of His 4 Year-Old Son – Suspect Gets Sweetheart Plea Deal from U.S. Attorney

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Gunman Yells Racial Slur and Assaults DC Pub Owner In Front of His 4 Year-Old Son

Suspect Gets Sweetheart Plea Deal from U.S. Attorney

13 Jul 2023~~ By Cullen Linebarer

NBC Washington uncovered surveillance video Monday showing that a DC gunman stormed into a DC pub, shouted a racist comment and assaulted the owner in front of his little boy.
The local news station reported Gaynor Jablonski, owner of Barracks Row business Valor Brewpub, was sitting at one of his tables on June 29 when a crazed man began speaking angrily behind his bar.
Jablonski went up to confront the man to find out what was going on. The individual responded by pulling a gun from his waistband and pointing it at Jablonski. He also repeatedly made an anti-white comment.
He just kept saying, “Sit down, white boy. I’m going to end you.”

Commentary:
Unfortunately, the current regime is telling all of it's followers that White Americans constitute a problem, and perhaps the greatest problem within all of the United States of America. The same allies of the regime further propagate this by calling for so-called "reparations," when NO ONE is owed anything by Whites.
Is it any surprise; with the animosity generated by this administration, by Democrat members of Congress, and by major corporate media, that Whites are more subjected to crimes like this in the midst of such animosity? After demographic groups are being told that Whites are "oppressing" them?
The current sociopolitical order is a failed construct, and both major political parties know this but will continue to kick the can down the road to preserve their wealth and power; to preserve the status quo.
Only by rejecting the current sociopolitical order that embraces multiculturalism, defending the United States as a Western country against the intrusion of globalist policies, and for the European-American populace to stand resolute in defending our interests and our birthright will a turning point be reached.
So, what lever does this victim pull in November? Democrat or Republican? I can honestly say, and I think anyone objective can say, if this man votes, he votes Democrat. I have no idea how anyone could want to be identified with the current version of the Democratic Party

Gunman Yells Racial Slur and Assaults DC Pub Owner In Front of His 4 Year-Old Son

NBC Washington uncovered surveillance video Monday showing that a DC gunman stormed into a DC pub, shouted a racist comment and assaulted the owner in front of his little boy.
The local news station reported Gaynor Jablonski, owner of Barracks Row business Valor Brewpub, was sitting at one of his tables on June 29 when a crazed man began speaking angrily behind his bar.
Jablonski went up to confront the man to find out what was going on. The individual responded by pulling a gun from his waistband and pointing it at Jablonski. He also repeatedly made an anti-white comment.

Commentary:
Unfortunately, the current regime is telling all of it's followers that White Americans constitute a problem, and perhaps the greatest problem within all of the United States of America. The same allies of the regime further propagate this by calling for so-called "reparations," when NO ONE is owed anything by Whites.
Is it any surprise; with the animosity generated by this administration, by Democrat members of Congress, and by major corporate media, that Whites are more subjected to crimes like this in the midst of such animosity? After demographic groups are being told that Whites are "oppressing" them?
The current sociopolitical order is a failed construct, and both major political parties know this but will continue to kick the can down the road to preserve their wealth and power; to preserve the status quo.
Only by rejecting the current sociopolitical order that embraces multiculturalism, defending the United States as a Western country against the intrusion of globalist policies, and for the European-American populace to stand resolute in defending our interests and our birthright will a turning point be reached.
So, what lever does this victim pull in November? Democrat or Republican? I can honestly say, and I think anyone objective can say, if this man votes, he votes Democrat. I have no idea how anyone could want to be identified with the current version of the Democratic Party

Pretty fucking sick. The animal goes free.

What we see is the double standard of justice, where in Democrat cities they go easy on violent blacks.

A prime example is the white U.S. Marine (retired) who stepped in to save passengers from the deranged, homeless black criminal in the subway who was threatening to kill at least one of them. He is facing up to 15 years in prison.

Less than a week later, another deranged homeless black was threatening passengers in the subway, and another man stabbed him to death. No charges were brought in that case. The killer was black.

Commentary:

Why do you think this crazy person is a Democrat?

Forum List

Back