62-year-old black grandfather choked and held down by three white men who see his legal firearm

I'm surprised they didn't kill him. In Florida, you can kill someone if you feel you are being threatened by them. These guys felt threatened.

Should be fun when we get open carry.

I'm surprised they didn't kill him. In Florida, you can kill someone if you feel you are being threatened by them. These guys felt threatened.

The Florida law doesnt say that, you ignorant retard

How was the guy who chocked feeling at the moment. Use your powers for good!

Its just a coincidence that black guys get smoked in every example I provided. Reasonable explanations for all of them...the cops were all gun grabber liberals?

I mean you'll find excuses until you get down to "Well, his name isnt Jim"

He admitted to why he did it later, dumbass.

So? What does that have to do with you stupid?
When shitheads like you attack innocent gun carriers, it is my business too, fuckface.

But we all know how gun grabbing Nazis loved this assault.

Moms Demand Action Outraged over Arrest of Assailant | The Last Resistance

And the gun grabbing Nazi was convicted as well. I hope he gets put in a cell with a rapist gang.

Shopper guilty in tackling of man with gun at Walmart

Second time, What does him admitting why he did it have anything to do with you?

It sure does.
Prove it. I cant show you what a stupid ass you are till you show the law that makes you think you have this stupid ass right.

Its just a coincidence that black guys get smoked in every example I provided. Reasonable explanations for all of them...the cops were all gun grabber liberals?

When shitheads like you attack innocent gun carriers, it is my business too, fuckface.

And the gun grabbing Nazi was convicted as well. I hope he gets put in a cell with a rapist gang.

Second time, What does him admitting why he did it have anything to do with you?

Because I missed my chance to shoot the gun grabbing Nazi.

I am jealous and resentful.

roflmao

roflmao

Third time: What does that have to do with you?

roflmao

For the umpteenth million time; it has everything to do with me.

roflmao

For the umpteenth million time; it has everything to do with me.

4th time?

Is the point you were trying to make a secret?

Lol, the dude who did that was an gun grabbing libtard, not some racist conservative who thinks blacks shouldnt be carrying a gun, dude.

Dude, where were you when they were diagnosing Terri Shaivo via TV. They could've really used your talent of video diagnosis and character reading

"Character reading"....well for a start, the man is 62 years-old, treating him in the manner these idiots did shows a complete lack of respect for the older generation, they could have caused him to have a heart-attack with their actions.

Leftists just don't think, this is one of their fundamental problems, the inability to think in normal fashion.

It does show a lack of respect. They could've caused injuries. And your conclusion at the end is stupid as well.

Lucy's dont think, this is one of their fundamental problems, the inability to think in a normal fashion

:rolleyes-41:

Typical felon..."go away, this doesn't concern you. The victim had it coming."

It sure does.
Prove it. I cant show you what a stupid ass you are till you show the law that makes you think you have this stupid ass right.
"A person is justified in using or threatening to use deadly force if he or she reasonably believes that using or threatening to use such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony."

^Florida law

They obviously felt threatened by a black man with a gun.

Here a few weeks ago, remember, the gun grabbers were all over social medial screeching "Call 911 if you see someone packing!" Some locales had to advertise that filing a false police report was a CRIME and people who call 911 to *report* legally armed individuals were going to be prosecuted.

Typical felon..."go away, this doesn't concern you. The victim had it coming."

Of course that's something else, blaming the victim and almost defending the perpetrator. We hear about this all the time.

"A person is justified in using or threatening to use deadly force if he or she reasonably believes that using or threatening to use such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony."

^Florida law

Lol, you fucking nit wit.

"A person is justified in using or threatening to use deadly force if he or she reasonably believes that using or threatening to use such force is necessary to prevent imminent death..."

You are probably too batshit stupid to realize this, but 'reasonably believes' does not equate to 'feels threatened', dumbass.

Gun Stories of the Week: Group Vows to Call 911 on Concealed and Open Carry Permit Holders

". “They are inciting their radical base to turn their own neighbors in. Anti-gun advocates are clearly frustrated. They want guns banned. But they have been thwarted in the past, so they are looking for alternative means."
"Pratt said people who call the police without legitimate reason should be charged. “They would likely be the ones arrested for filing a false report,” he told Chiaramonte. “And we are certainly hoping that would be the case.”
"In a Sept. 2 blog on Bearingarms.com, Bob Owens recounts how the same group launched a similar campaign last September and October. "The Coalition to Stop Gun Violence may not be as well known as the Brady Coalition or any of Michael Bloomberg’s well-funded organizations, but they are far more bloodthirsty, with a long and well-documented history of incendiary rhetoric against their fellow citizens," he writes."

^Florida law

Lol, you fucking nit wit.

"A person is justified in using or threatening to use deadly force if he or she reasonably believes that using or threatening to use such force is necessary to prevent imminent death..."

You are probably too batshit stupid to realize this, but 'reasonably believes' does not equate to 'feels threatened', dumbass.
Look at old Jimmy, goes from calling them gun grabbers to being their defense.

I don't think this thread has turned out the way the OP envisioned.

Forum List

Back