62% of NH Democrats say they’d prefer human extinction

Sixty-two percent of New Hampshire Democrats said they would prefer to see a large stray shooting star crash into Earth and end all human life than suffer through the reelection of President Trump.

LOL, hang on, that meteor is on the way.

62% of New Hampshire Democrats say they’d prefer human extinction to 2nd Trump term: poll
Actually, I'd like to pin down each of the 62% that said that and have them each state specifically, without lying, how Trump has personally in a negative way, affected their particular lives (i.e., incomes, jobs, rights).

Maybe that 62% now have jobs....that can be traumatic.

Do you really think they want that?

What?! They all lied?
You think they ALL lied?

You're the one that suggested they didn't really want what they said they wanted.
And you’re the one who said they ALL lied.

You may want to notice the "?" at the end of my reply....punctuation does matter.
Yes. I never stated they all lied, but I’m certain many did.

Sixty-two percent of New Hampshire Democrats said they would prefer to see a large stray shooting star crash into Earth and end all human life than suffer through the reelection of President Trump.

62% of New Hampshire Democrats say they’d prefer human extinction to 2nd Trump term: poll

Nihilism is the doctrine of the party of death.

They advance the views of their predecessors, ....

"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life." Leon Trotsky

"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life." Leon Trotsky
on the other hand you can find Communists in America or anywhere else in the world except in China North Korea and Cuba where they have a gun to their head, brainwashed functional moron.

on the other hand you can find Communists in America or anywhere else in the world except in China North Korea and Cuba where they have a gun to their head, brainwashed functional moron.

Even one so reality-challenged, as you, blanko, .......you actually said that "China North Korea and Cuba (sic)' have no communists????

Tell me, you moron.....what tenets of communism do those regimes oppose?

Forum List

Back