6 Year old boy murdered in California road rage incident.

Yarddog

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2014
Terrible and tragic story here. The mother for whatever reason flips of the driver of another car then, the other party responds by firing into her vehicle killing her little boy.
The message for all I think is ... Calm the Fuck down. Stop getting so fucking upset over someone taking away 2 or three seconds of your drive time. Instead of screaming or flipping someone off, just consider someone else might be having a bad day, laugh it off and then just finally grow up. For your own safety and the safety of everyone else.

Terrible and tragic story here. The mother for whatever reason flips of the driver of another car then, the other party responds by firing into her vehicle killing her little boy.
The message for all I think is ... Calm the Fuck down. Stop getting so fucking upset over someone taking away 2 or three seconds of your drive time. Instead of screaming or flipping someone off, just consider someone else might be having a bad day, laugh it off and then just finally grow up. For your own safety and the safety of everyone else.

And, this is big news, not because there are dangerous people everywhere, but because it involved a gun shooting a child, but it's NOT big news when a man murders a child with a knife in what appears to be a "hate" crime, because the victim and the perp are both the wrong color for the narrative.

Propaganda doesn't have to be false. The emphasis of some stories and the deemphasis of others also works to drive a bullshit narrative.

Pretty devastating. I hope they catch the shooter.

Pretty devastating. I hope they catch the shooter.
This is about as much as any of us can say about the incident.
:beer:

We are so lucky our nation has guns to protect us

Your gun isn't gong to save you when an idiot trys to run you off the road either.
And your welcome to turn in your gun as well, if you dont want one.
Better that we have some moron who can’t take being flipped off without going for his gun.

Yea...guns keep us safe

And, this is big news, not because there are dangerous people everywhere, but because it involved a gun shooting a child, but it's NOT big news when a man murders a child with a knife in what appears to be a "hate" crime, because the victim and the perp are both the wrong color for the narrative.

Propaganda doesn't have to be false. The emphasis of some stories and the deemphasis of others also works to drive a bullshit narrative.

To me the story isn't about a gun. I've seen idiots who get so mad in traffic (and I'm sure you have as well) that they will chase a car down, just to nearly run them off the road, or slam their brakes in front of them. Why? because someone may have made a bad move driving?
And in this case yeah, shooting at the car and killing someone, but sometimes it involves chasing someone down and beating them with a tire iron or whatever.
I think the story is tragic and i hope they catch these people, but It's mostly a big reminder. Drivers need to just relax and not take driving issues as a personal insult.

Your gun isn't gong to save you when an idiot trys to run you off the road either.
And your welcome to turn in your gun as well, if you dont want one.
Better that we have some moron who can’t take being flipped off without going for his gun.

Yea...guns keep us safe
Sound's like a personal problem, not a gun rights issue. Quit making it about gun rights.

We are lucky we have so many peaceful "amish"

Here's who we are to keep an eye out for:

Police are searching for the suspects, who they believe to be a man, the shooter and woman

that detailed description tells us all we need to know

Forum List

Back