5th Circuit court just reversed decision! We are BUILDING the wall!

Trumpsters are you tired of losing yet.

• Nope, every day i see the President giving the Demoncrats their just desserts.

Votes: 17 100.0%
  • Yes, i am finally tired of the President always winning, when can we take a break.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
Helllllllllllll yea!!!!!! Baby!!!
BUILD THAT WALL

CHANGE THE COURTS!!

whoooooooo hoooooo

link to come this just broke!
24E98137-F87A-42A1-9731-E79175485130.jpeg

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Appeals Court Releases $3.6 Billion for Border Wall

Last edited:
  • Banned
Only thing better would be trump on horse back leading a army of ice Officers , and pointing to random Latinos saying “take him out, her, that toddler right there! That Soccer team deport them” lol soon please

I am all for strong immigration laws. The wall will do nothing to prevent the root cause of the immigration problem: gang violence, poverty, corruption in their home countries and employers here in the US who hire these folks.

Kris Kristofferson said it best: “Freedom means having nothing left to lose”.

A wall will not stop that desperation, but continue to believe that if it makes you feel better.

• Banned
I am all for strong immigration laws. The wall will do nothing to prevent the root cause of the immigration problem: gang violence, poverty, corruption in their home countries and employers here in the US who hire these folks.

A wall will not stop that desperation, but continue to believe that if it makes you feel better.
The wall is just part of it, especially them double walls, that fat Mexicana woman with diabetes might be able to get over one but two!? Lol hahah
0C5830CC-14C6-40D2-B0C9-1D26B668E66C.jpeg

Laws, obstacles and penalties will never ever stop crime if people are determined to break the law.
So what is your suggestion?
We simply give up and stop enforcing all our laws?

Go ask Kris Kristofferson if he wants to live in a country where human traffickers, drug cartels, illegal immigrants are free to come and go and carry on their miserable trades in a country that cannot control it's borders.

Your post is nonsense.

It will
We will.

Only thing better would be trump on horse back leading a army of ice Officers , and pointing to random Latinos saying “take him out, her, that toddler right there! That Soccer team deport them” lol soon please
Pointing to random Latinos and saying take him out, etc, is a good way to start another war in this country because many Latinos were born here and are patriotic Americans who don't want the illegals here either. Take my Marine wife for example. Be careful who you fuck with.

Pointing to random Latinos and saying take him out, etc, is a good way to start another war in this country because many Latinos were born here and are patriotic Americans who don't want the illegals here either. Take my Marine wife for example. Be careful who you fuck with.

Jitss617 is a trash-talking pussy.

Jitss617 is a trash-talking pussy.
Now now jew boy

Forum List

Back