$5k to Disrupt Trump's SNL

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
DeportRacist.com, a Democrat PAC makes the offer. The same one that released this absolutely disgusting video.

Interesting background to this group. Founded by Luke Montgomery who lives in Chiapas, Mexico with his Mexican boyfriend. You can read his bio @ DeportRacist.com

Sure doesn't look Hispanic to me. In fact, I can't find anything about where he was born or who his parents are. Where did he go to school? Who backs him?

Judge for yourselves.

The only thing that despicable display of child exploitation will accomplish is to verify everything Trump said. The guy who made the video is a perfect example of the type of people we don't need in this country. Anybody who teaches 7 year old kids to use that kind of language should be rebuked, no matter WHAT his goals might be.

I truly feel sorry for kids like that would clearly lack proper parental supervision. I'm certain it was done for no other reason than the money they were paid to do it.

I wonder how much it was.

DeportRacist.com, a Democrat PAC makes the offer. The same one that released this absolutely disgusting video.

Interesting background to this group. Founded by Luke Montgomery who lives in Chiapas, Mexico with his Mexican boyfriend. You can read his bio @ DeportRacist.com

Sure doesn't look Hispanic to me. In fact, I can't find anything about where he was born or who his parents are. Where did he go to school? Who backs him?

Judge for yourselves.

You got a link on this bounty on SNL?

Judge for yourselves.

Latino group offers $5,000 bounty to 'Disrupt Trump' on 'SNL'

A somewhat reputable site.

Judge for yourselves.

Good luck with that. Trump was appointed Secret Service detail yesterday

this group of Democrat supporters and of OPEN boarders is going to screw around and end up getting someone killed. then they should all go to jail along with whoever is standing with them and funding them

this getting out of hand

I posted on them earlier
here's the puke to remember, should have known it was the CLINTONs BEHIND it. and also remember that video when you go to vote and ask yourself. Do you WANT MORE OF THAT in your lives? If not VOTE out the Democrats and NEVER vote them in again

snip:

The man behind the video is also behind the BillForFirstLadyPAC.

Via Breitbart:

Meet Luke Montgomery, aka The Artist Formerly Known As Luke Sissyfag, the man behind the latest and perhaps most vulgar attacks on GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump yet.

Montgomery is the founder and treasurer of a new Democrat-aligned political action committee called Deport Racism who made headlines this week for his latest SHOCKING!!! Activism, including a video showing grinning children raising their middle fingers to the camera and saying “Fuck you, racist fuck!!!” and an offer to pay $5,000 to anyone for disrupting the taping of Saturday Night Live when Donald Trump is the host this weekend. Montgomery is also the campaign director for a pro-Hillary Clinton PAC active during the summer of 2015 called “BillForFirstLady2016.com.”

Keep reading…

ALL of it here:
Member Of Team Clinton Behind The 'Deport Racism' Video With Children Cursing

Judge for yourselves.

Trump should say deport racism and claim the money for himself, ya think they would pay then?

Trump should jump down into an empty seat, yell something about himself being a xenophobe or other nonsense and then demand payment.

Judge for yourselves.

Trump should say deport racism and claim the money for himself, ya think they would pay then?

Brilliant!

LMAO...

Trump should jump down into an empty seat, yell something about himself being a xenophobe or other nonsense and then demand payment.
oh please, everyone is an xenophobe to you. good grief. I took you as smarter to know just what he said was about importing some rapist, terrorist, etc etc. which is true for any country a person is coming in here ILLEGALLY. It's not just them poor poor Mexicans/latinos who are Breaking our laws and spitting on us all the same time.

oh please, everyone is an xenophobe to you. good grief. I took you as smarter to know just what he said was about importing some rapist, terrorist, etc etc. which is true for any country a person is coming in here ILLEGALLY. It's not just them poor poor Mexicans/latinos who are Breaking our laws and spitting on us all the same time.

You really seem to have misunderstood my post entirely.

oh shoot. If I did then I'll apologize. but I know you did get upset a lot about this subject.

oh shoot. If I did then I'll apologize. but I know you did get upset a lot about this subject.

Don't get me wrong, Trump is an idiot who will NEVER be President of the United States, but my post did not mean what you thought it did. No harm done though.

Trump should send the people who made that video some cash, no doubt that video will only help trump...

The only thing that despicable display of child exploitation will accomplish is to verify everything Trump said. The guy who made the video is a perfect example of the type of people we don't need in this country. Anybody who teaches 7 year old kids to use that kind of language should be rebuked, no matter WHAT his goals might be.

My Mexican-American wife saw that video for the first time this morning. Her initial reaction was to say, "stupid Mexicans!". She's a keeper.........

Judge for yourselves.

He lives in mexico. That makes him Mexican.

Forum List

Back