583 threats of violence against conservatives.

The great thing about being a conservative is, the mere threat of violence is ineffectual.

And any actual violence will be met by retribution.

You never fear those who want to do you harm, you only fear those who can.

The great thing about being a conservative is, the mere threat of violence is ineffectual.

Oh the irony. When you remember the slave days when Republican slave owners did more than threaten them.

Get it into context. Only recently the nuts at the capitol threatened to kill pence and Pelosi and not one if you hypocrites said a word. Shut up.

Oh the irony. When you remember the slave days when Republican slave owners did more than threaten them.

Get it into context. Only recently the nuts at the capitol threatened to kill pence and Pelosi and not one if you hypocrites said a word. Shut up.
Slave owners were democrats, you should know that.

And not one Republican owned slaves??? Excuse me for being so ignorant.

Don't forget the republicans who threatened to kill pence, their own vice president.

Don't forget the republicans who threatened to kill pence, their own vice president.
The Republican party was founded in 1854 precisely to fight the spread of slavery into the western states and Lincoln was the first Republican president who subsequently fought a war to stop the practice. So you see, while there might have been a few Republicans who owned slaves, they would have been totally at odds with the the party. Please do look up some history.

And I find it completely hilarious that you would cite a handful of today's malcontents in a vain attempt to strengthen your extremely weak position that "Republicans" were slave owners.

The Republican party was founded in 1854 precisely to fight the spread of slavery into the western states and Lincoln was the first Republican president who subsequently fought a war to stop the practice. So you see, while there might have been a few Republicans who owned slaves, they would have been totally at odds with the the party. Please do look up some history.

And I find it completely hilarious that you would cite a handful of today's malcontents in a vain attempt to strengthen your extremely weak position that "Republicans" were slave owners.

Thank you for you history lesson and Im thankful it is only history.
The point of the whole thread is about the implication conservatives being threatened by democrats.

Again, it was republicans who threatened the life of their own vice president.

Is there anything else you would like to add that can detract from that historical fact?

The point of the whole thread is about the implication conservatives being threatened by democrats.

Is there anything else you would like to add that can detract from that historical fact?
Interesting that you are thankful it is only history that an entire political party was founded to stop the spread of slavery. That is a very noble goal indeed, and not terribly popular at the time as we can see from the war that followed shortly thereafter. Now, as for violence against conservatives, of course the left wing is violent, always has been when others hold different political opinions. There have not only been threats against Republicans, but actual shootings that only resulted in wounding instead of death because the shooter wasn't well trained in the art of killing. The difference now is that conservatives have finally had enough of getting pushed around and are starting to push back.

Interesting that you are thankful it is only history that an entire political party was founded to stop the spread of slavery. That is a very noble goal indeed, and not terribly popular at the time as we can see from the war that followed shortly thereafter. Now, as for violence against conservatives, of course the left wing is violent, always has been when others hold different political opinions. There have not only been threats against Republicans, but actual shootings that only resulted in wounding instead of death because the shooter wasn't well trained in the art of killing. The difference now is that conservatives have finally had enough of getting pushed around and are starting to push back.

In fact the republican party was founded 11 years before the civil war. Your dates are incorrect.

We're the conservatives pushing back when trump was in power? No. They killed in tbeir hammocks enjoying a thin ray of sunshine until he was chucked out democratically.
Coincidentally, Biden arrives and the push back suddenly arrived. Do you expect me to believe anything you say from here on? Same old Democrat hatred and lies. Go back to sleep.

In fact the republican party was founded 11 years before the civil war. Your dates are incorrect.

We're the conservatives pushing back when trump was in power? No. They killed in tbeir hammocks enjoying a thin ray of sunshine until he was chucked out democratically.
Coincidentally, Biden arrives and the push back suddenly arrived. Do you expect me to believe anything you say from here on? Same old Democrat hatred and lies. Go back to sleep.
What is your source for when the Republican party was founded? Can you give an actual date? 11 years before the civil war STARTED is 1850, while 11 years before the civil war ENDED is 1854, which is when the party was founded. Perhaps you read the dates wrong or your government school education is failing you.

And I see you're still in denial about your comment on "Republicans" who owned slaves. I get it that you're embarrassed being caught spewing something that, although it sounded good at the time was wildly inaccurate, but admitting that's what you did can be therapeutic. I also notice that you're insistently talking about modern Republicans as if they had anything to do with owning slaves 150+ years ago. If you would rather talk about them, just admit you made up crap and get on with it.

Also, you're making my point by noticing that conservatives have not been pushing back until just recently. That's what I said too. They're starting to push back and it's going to get ugly because liberals are not accustomed to their chosen victims pushing back and won't have the sense to quit.

What is your source for when the Republican party was founded? Can you give an actual date? 11 years before the civil war STARTED is 1850, while 11 years before the civil war ENDED is 1854, which is when the party was founded. Perhaps you read the dates wrong or your government school education is failing you.

And I see you're still in denial about your comment on "Republicans" who owned slaves. I get it that you're embarrassed being caught spewing something that, although it sounded good at the time was wildly inaccurate, but admitting that's what you did can be therapeutic. I also notice that you're insistently talking about modern Republicans as if they had anything to do with owning slaves 150+ years ago. If you would rather talk about them, just admit you made up crap and get on with it.

Also, you're making my point by noticing that conservatives have not been pushing back until just recently. That's what I said too. They're starting to push back and it's going to get ugly because liberals are not accustomed to their chosen victims pushing back and won't have the sense to quit.

Here's the record if history from the debate.

U.S. Senate: Civil War Begins 4%3A30 a.m. on,beginning of the Civil War.

Rather than I embarrass you further, you check the date the civil war started.
I've bashed you enough now. Your are a lying ignoramus.

Do you have a reading comprehension problem? I said the war started in 1861 (1850 being 11 years before). I asked you to post your source for when the REPUBLICAN PARTY was founded. Sheesh, it's like you're determined to get it wrong every single time. Still waiting for you to acknowledge you had no idea about "Republican" slaves owners and were just spouting it because you thought it sounded good.

Do you have a reading comprehension problem? I said the war started in 1861 (1850 being 11 years before). I asked you to post your source for when the REPUBLICAN PARTY was founded. Sheesh, it's like you're determined to get it wrong every single time. Still waiting for you to acknowledge you had no idea about "Republican" slaves owners and were just spouting it because you thought it sounded good.

Listen up you arrogant know all.
What you looking for can be easily researched by yourself. I don't care what you asked me to do, I don't take instructions from dickhead children.

Don't be so stupid to think there was no Republican slave owners. Now, go away and do your own research.

What you looking for can be easily researched by yourself. I don't care what you asked me to do, I don't take instructions from dickhead children.

Don't be so stupid to think there was no Republican slave owners. Now, go away and do your own research.
There wasn't you far left Traitor.

There wasn't you far left Traitor.

I'm done with you dickhead. Here's the proof so close your big ignorant mouth before you belch lies.

Okay, so the following is true:

1. I did my research and found that the Party was founded in 1854, which is 7 years before the beginning of the War, something you did not bother to check.
2. The Party was founded specifically to oppose the expansion of slavery, which means that if there were any Republican slave owners, there certainly were not very many of them. It would be about as likely as finding an ardent pro-lifer in the leadership of the DNC today. They would have been in total opposition to the Party's goals.
3. You made the blanket statement about Republican slave owners out of ignorance about the Party, when it was founded and what its goals were. Let's see, the Party was in existence for only 9 years before the Emancipation Proclamation which freed the slaves. So here's the picture. A Party is formed to oppose the expansion of slavery only 9 years before the slaves were freed, and YOU want us to believe there were HOW many Republican slave owners?
4. You made a blunder and don't want to admit it, so now you're reduced to juvenile insults and flailing.
5. You wanted to shriek about Republicans so bad that you didn't stop to make sure what you were shrieking was even true.

All very amateurish.

Ringtone

You don't know the meaning of both those words. You're a bitter hate filled brain dead Republican who cannot accept the election defeat.

Those Democrat friends and workmates get called that name in front of them?
Of course not. They would smash gutless wimps like you. You are nothing.

Ringtone

You don't know the meaning of both those words. You're a bitter hate filled brain dead Republican who cannot accept the election defeat.

Those Democrat friends and workmates get called that name in front of them?
Of course not. They would smash gutless wimps like you. You are nothing.
Shut your piehole, fascist.

New Topics

Forum List

Back