58% Favor Waterboarding of Plane Terrorist To Get Information

:lol::lol: Obviously you haven't been paying too much attention to the news on this guy. His Al Queda connection is the same man that directed the mass Major murderer that was successful at murdering 13 unarmed U.S. soldiers & wounding dozens more. So yes--he does have very valuable information--but I suppose since his "miranda" rights were read to him, he has already lawyered up & you can bet his attorney is telling him to keep his mouth SHUT.

Thanks to Obama & Eric Holder--foreign terrorists are now given the same rights as American citizens.

Al Qaeda doesn't entrust all of it's members with all of their secret information....tactically speaking that would be akin to pulling the pin on a hand grenade and dropping it at your feet. They, like any other para-military organization, compartmentalize information and whatever the panty bomber knew has been considered compromised by the AQAP and steps taken to counter what he knew.

Wait a second. You called me a "dumb ass" and look at what you wrote. You talk like you think al Qaeda has some "command central". These are people that brought down the WTC with box-cutters. They fight with pantie bombs and they have "secret information" and a "central command"?

They are a bunch of social and extremist religious retards who don't even know what they want. Their goal is the damage the west. Why? Because they have convinced themselves that the west is carrying out a "war on God". Their argument is equal to the Christian "war on the gays".

The ONLY way the west will defeat these religious extremists are through police actions and covert fighting units who track down and take out these "cells". The invasion of entire countries have and will continue to be disasters as long as people keep thinking in terms of "big armies" and "whole countries".

To defeat them, you have to think like them. With Republicans, that will never happen. It's not that Republicans don't think, it's that they have made "not thinking" central to their party platform.

WHo is the retard here? Look carefully at what you wrote. You libs seriously underestimate them.

:rolleyes:

This is why libs should never be in charge of anything and certainly not national security.

58% Favor Waterboarding of Plane Terrorist To Get Information - Rasmussen Reports™
Fifty-eight percent (58%) of U.S. voters say waterboarding and other aggressive interrogation techniques should be used to gain information from the terrorist who attempted to bomb an airliner on Christmas Day.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that just 30% oppose the use of such techniques, and another 12% are not sure.
:eusa_whistle:
Seventy-one percent (71%) of all voters think the attempt by the Nigerian Muslim to blow up the airliner as it landed in Detroit should be investigated by military authorities as a terrorist act. Only 22% say it should be handled by civilian authorities as a criminal act, as is currently the case.
Interesting. Libs would have us believe that these sort of enhanced interrogation techniques are nothing but torture. Looks like you moonbats, Obama included, don't have your finger on the pulse of the average American.

I personally don't see anytihng wrong with enhanced interrogation like waterboarding and wouldn't have any problems with it used on lunatics like this latest guy. We were extremely lucky this time.

How does Rasmussen conduct it's surveys?

Unless it's changed, and I suspect it's not, they take their pol by telephone contacting likely voters.

"By Telephone" means a "land line". I don't even have a phone. I use "Skype". My sister, niece, friends all have cell phones. My landlord has a land line and he has been contacted by Rasmussen, of course, he is 76 years old.

Connect the dots. What am I suggesting?
I think that you are saying that you agree with polls that agree with your outlook on life.

But I too would be interested in how this poll was worded.

Are they talking about the technique that sticks a wet rag over your face and makes you uncomfortable until you panic or are they talking about the real form of water boarding where the person has his or her whole head submerged into water while being suspended by their ankles?

58% Favor Waterboarding of Plane Terrorist To Get Information - Rasmussen Reports™

Interesting. Libs would have us believe that these sort of enhanced interrogation techniques are nothing but torture. Looks like you moonbats, Obama included, don't have your finger on the pulse of the average American.

I personally don't see anytihng wrong with enhanced interrogation like waterboarding and wouldn't have any problems with it used on lunatics like this latest guy. We were extremely lucky this time.

Unless it's changed, and I suspect it's not, they take their pol by telephone contacting likely voters.

"By Telephone" means a "land line". I don't even have a phone. I use "Skype". My sister, niece, friends all have cell phones. My landlord has a land line and he has been contacted by Rasmussen, of course, he is 76 years old.

You're suggesting that you are a desperate lib trying to find an out.

What did I win? :lol:

Deal with it. Americans disagree with liberals on this. (and a great many other things I believe)

A certificate that says you are certifiably loony. Congrats.

Al Qaeda doesn't entrust all of it's members with all of their secret information....tactically speaking that would be akin to pulling the pin on a hand grenade and dropping it at your feet. They, like any other para-military organization, compartmentalize information and whatever the panty bomber knew has been considered compromised by the AQAP and steps taken to counter what he knew.

Wait a second. You called me a "dumb ass" and look at what you wrote. You talk like you think al Qaeda has some "command central". These are people that brought down the WTC with box-cutters. They fight with pantie bombs and they have "secret information" and a "central command"?

They are a bunch of social and extremist religious retards who don't even know what they want. Their goal is the damage the west. Why? Because they have convinced themselves that the west is carrying out a "war on God". Their argument is equal to the Christian "war on the gays".

The ONLY way the west will defeat these religious extremists are through police actions and covert fighting units who track down and take out these "cells". The invasion of entire countries have and will continue to be disasters as long as people keep thinking in terms of "big armies" and "whole countries".

To defeat them, you have to think like them. With Republicans, that will never happen. It's not that Republicans don't think, it's that they have made "not thinking" central to their party platform.

WHo is the retard here? Look carefully at what you wrote. You libs seriously underestimate them.

This is why libs should never be in charge of anything and certainly not national security.

Yea, Roosevelt did a terrible job.

But Bush and the Republicans? All they lost were two buildings. And the cleanup? They are even better at that. Look at what they put in place of the WTC. Look how well they cleaned up after Katrina.

I wouldn't call this clown a candidate for enhanced interrogation. He is a patsy, he has no clue how to blow himself up, he certainly doesn't have any information about any other operations that are going to happen anytime soon. We can take our time with this guy and drain him. He's stupid enough to give up all he knows, but he just doesn't know much. Sounds like some other people around here.

:lol::lol: Obviously you haven't been paying too much attention to the news on this guy. His Al Queda connection is the same man that directed the mass Major murderer that was successful at murdering 13 unarmed U.S. soldiers & wounding dozens more. So yes--he does have very valuable information--but I suppose since his "miranda" rights were read to him, he has already lawyered up & you can bet his attorney is telling him to keep his mouth SHUT.

Thanks to Obama & Eric Holder--foreign terrorists are now given the same rights as American citizens.

That doesnt mean he doesnt know anything. He must know who he was in contact with, how he was in contact with them, who made and gave him the explosives, and where he was indoctrinated into AQ. This guy knows plenty of stuff.

:lol::lol::lol: Nice try--but you will find that the overwhelming majority of Americans still have land lines. Likely voters still have land lines.---:lol::lol::lol:

Rasmussen would never use cell phones for polling because they would have no idea if YOU answered their polls on two different occasions. Once on your land line--the next on your cell phone--:cuckoo::cuckoo:

As far as "connecting" the dots--it's apparent that the people you obviously voted for did not "connect" any dots on this terrorist who walked through every single security measure.

The fact is he was able to ignite this explosive device & thankfully it didn't work.

To add: Ramussen has nailed the last 3 election cycles on their polling. I don't think I would be bashing them on this one--it's probably very accurate.

...this terrorist who walked through every single security measure. ...

Whose fault is it that this one got here, wearing "hot pants?" His father contacted the embassy in Nigeria to bust him. Apparently this was all but ignored. The US gov and its "independent contractor" gave him the visa, multiple entry yet, and so on down the line. There were opportunities and more opportunities. The ball got dropped.

I think he got a little red carpet treatment because he was/is from a WEALTHY Nigerian family. That is one side. On the other side, apparently the father was ignored, I mean who believes what freakin' Nigerians say anyway, huh?????

he got the red carpet.. but no one dropped a ball ,there are always a few hitches but a little spin will take care of that and ultimately the operation will be a success in perpetrating the terrorist threat , insuring more tolerance and funding for intrusive searches and the war on terror and a greater willingness to surrender liberty for security...to protect our freedumbs

Last edited:

Your utter stupidity is as boundless as the Universe rdean...that's the fucking problem with shitheads like you. You think Al Qaeda is a bunch of unemployed fucks who have nothing better to do on a Saturday afternoon after the camel races. Well I got news for you idiot...they are in fact a group of well trained men who know what weaknesses to exploit and where to employ those strategies. You and the stupid fucks who think that this whole terrorist concept is an evil right wing conspiracy can suck me off....I've been there and seen it...the only thing you've seen is what your sorry ass reads on Huffington and DUh. Best to just stick to the home decorating and hobbies thread rdean...you certainly don't know jack shit about the military, strategy, radical Islamic terrorists or the Middle East.

Your utter stupidity is as boundless as the Universe rdean...that's the fucking problem with shitheads like you. You think Al Qaeda is a bunch of unemployed fucks who have nothing better to do on a Saturday afternoon after the camel races. Well I got news for you idiot...they are in fact a group of well trained men who know what weaknesses to exploit and where to employ those strategies. You and the stupid fucks who think that this whole terrorist concept is an evil right wing conspiracy can suck me off....I've been there and seen it...the only thing you've seen is what your sorry ass reads on Huffington and DUh. Best to just stick to the home decorating and hobbies thread rdean...you certainly don't know jack shit about the military, strategy, radical Islamic terrorists or the Middle East.

link please...or is this just editorial opinion ?

link please...or is this just editorial opinion ?

Google "Al Qaeda"...I know that's a bit of a stretch for you...but give it a try and read about them.

I took your advice interesting.

Coleen Rowley – Former Special Agent and Minneapolis Division Counsel, FBI. 24-year FBI career. Agent Rowley was selected one of Time Magazine's three 2002 Persons of the Year for revealing FBI headquarters' efforts to "throw up roadblocks and undermine" FBI field investigations of Al Qaeda operatives in the four weeks prior to 9/11.

Memo to FBI Director Robert Mueller 5/21/02: Regarding FBI headquarters (FBIHQ) obstruction of terrorism investigations. "The fact is that key FBIHQ personnel whose job it was to assist and coordinate with field division agents on terrorism investigations and the obtaining and use of FISA searches (and who theoretically were privy to many more sources of intelligence information than field division agents), continued to, almost inexplicably, throw up roadblocks and undermine Minneapolis' by-now desperate efforts to obtain a FISA search warrant, long after the French intelligence service provided its information and probable cause became clear. HQ personnel brought up almost ridiculous questions in their apparent efforts to undermine the probable cause. ...

When, in a desperate 11th hour measure to bypass the FBIHQ roadblock, the Minneapolis Division undertook to directly notify the CIA's Counter Terrorist Center (CTC), FBIHQ personnel actually chastised the Minneapolis agents for making the direct notification without their approval ...

I know I shouldn't be flippant about this, but jokes were actually made that the key FBIHQ personnel had to be spies or moles, like Robert Hansen, who were actually working for Osama Bin Laden to have so undercut Minneapolis' effort." Breaking News, Analysis, Politics, Blogs, News Photos, Video, Tech Reviews - TIME.com

Interview 9/25/05: "And what I did was, I think, I put the first good dent in the blanket defense that for 8 and a half, 9 months, was holding - that 9/11 could not have been prevented.

... we were all settling for, ‘9/11 could not have been prevented’, it was ‘hindsight’. Condi Rice, "Well, no one could have ever imagined that someone would fly…" and of course, when she says that, she’s disregarding a whole bunch of things. People are letting her get away with it. She’s disregarding the fact of two or three prior incidents of people trying to fly planes into buildings, attempted takeovers of cockpits…We’re also ignoring the fact that in Minneapolis [FBI office], the acting supervisor, arguing with [FBI] headquarters said, ‘This is a guy [Zacarias Moussaoui] that could fly a plane into the World Trade Center’ on August 22nd!" http://www.nowpubli

Capt. Eric H. May, U.S. Army (ret) – Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer. Former inspector and interpreter for the Intermediate Nuclear Forces Treaty team.

Essay 9/11 and Non-investigation: "As a former Army officer, my tendency immediately after 911 was to rally 'round the colors and defend the country against what I then thought was an insidious, malicious all-Arab entity called Al-Qaida. In fact, in April of 2002, I attempted to reactivate my then-retired commission to return to serve my country in its time of peril. ...
Now I view the 911 event as Professor David Griffin, author of The New Pearl Harbor, views it: as a matter that implies either

A) passive participation by the Bush White House through a deliberate stand-down of proper defense procedures that (if followed) would have led US air assets to a quick identification and confrontation of the passenger aircraft that impacted WTC 1 and WTC 2, or worse ...

B) active execution of a plot by rogue elements of government, starting with the White House itself, in creating a spectacle of destruction that would lead the United States into an invasion of the Middle East ..." http://mujca.com/captain.htm

.William Christison – Former National Intelligence Officer. Former Director of the CIA's Office of Regional and Political Analysis, a 250-person unit responsible for political analysis of every country and region in the world. 29-year CIA veteran.

Endorsement of Debunking 9/11 Debunking 3/30/07: "David Ray Griffin’s Debunking 9/11 Debunking is a superb compendium of the strong body of evidence showing the official U.S. Government story of what happened on September 11, 2001 to be almost certainly a monstrous series of lies. Tragically, the entire course of U.S. foreign and domestic policies since that date has grown out of these almost certain falsehoods. This single book could (and should) provide the basis for the United Nations‚ International Court of Justice, or some specially constituted global body (independent of the U.S.) to investigate with highest priority, and publicly report its findings about, the charge that unknown elements within the U.S. Government, and possibly some individuals elsewhere closely allied to the U.S., caused or contributed to causing the events of September 11 to happen." Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more .

Raymond L. McGovern – Former Chairman, National Intelligence Estimates, which, according to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, "are the Intelligence Community’s most authoritative written judgments on national security issues." Responsible for preparing the President’ Daily Brief (PDB) for Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush. 27-year CIA veteran. Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer.

Video 7/22/06: "I think at simplest terms, there’s a cover-up. The 9/11 report is a joke. The question is: What’s being covered up? Is it gross malfeasance, gross negligence, misfeasance? … Now there are a whole bunch of unanswered questions. And the reason they’re unanswered is because this administration will not answer the questions. … I just want to reassert, what Scott [Ritter, former Major in the U.S. Marines Corps, former Chief Weapons Inspector for the United Nations Special Commission in Iraq] said and this is the bottom line for me, just as Hitler in 1933 cynically exploited the burning of the parliament building, the Reichstag, this is exactly what our President did in exploiting 9/11. The cynical way in which he played on our trauma, used it to justify attacking, making a war of aggression on a country that he knew had nothing to do with 9/11. That suffices for me, I think Scott is exactly right, that’s certainly an impeachable offense." YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

The thing that really makes me laugh at your post is that you think we don't have covert units tracking and taking out these 'cells'... and that you think we didn't have them under Bush.

You accuse the GOP of 'not thinking' and show absolutely no evidence that you are any different. Idiot.

The strategy of attack any country that has terrorists in it does not address the problem. Terrorist cells are a cancer. You don't kill the whole country to get at the cancerous cells. As much as the GOP hates it, the Obama doctrine of engaging the people of those nations to turn against the terrorists within is the only effective strategy. Once we put soldiers on the ground, the US becomes the enemy, not Al Qaeda

:lol::lol::lol: Nice try--but you will find that the overwhelming majority of Americans still have land lines. Likely voters still have land lines.---:lol::lol::lol:

Rasmussen would never use cell phones for polling because they would have no idea if YOU answered their polls on two different occasions. Once on your land line--the next on your cell phone--:cuckoo::cuckoo:

As far as "connecting" the dots--it's apparent that the people you obviously voted for did not "connect" any dots on this terrorist who walked through every single security measure.

The fact is he was able to ignite this explosive device & thankfully it didn't work.

To add: Ramussen has nailed the last 3 election cycles on their polling. I don't think I would be bashing them on this one--it's probably very accurate.

...this terrorist who walked through every single security measure. ...

Whose fault is it that this one got here, wearing "hot pants?" His father contacted the embassy in Nigeria to bust him. Apparently this was all but ignored. The US gov and its "independent contractor" gave him the visa, multiple entry yet, and so on down the line. There were opportunities and more opportunities. The ball got dropped.

I think he got a little red carpet treatment because he was/is from a WEALTHY Nigerian family. That is one side. On the other side, apparently the father was ignored, I mean who believes what freakin' Nigerians say anyway, huh?????

It's obamalama's fault of course and that dingleberry Napolitano.

Our "open door" policy is part of the problem. We are quite easy in handing out the visas. --- For whatever reasons.... being a little exclusive would certainly be a start.

The other thing, this "being territorial" with information among government agencies has got to stop. That is some really stupid bullshit. How dare they treat national security issues and safety that cavalierly!

Forum List

Back