57 white supremacist gang members arrested on drug charges

Well, as long as it's White powder...ROTF!
57 white supremacist gang members arrested on drug charges
By Associated Press

May 1, 2018 | 9:52pm

gettyimages-949064466.jpg

AFP/Getty Images
DALLAS — Federal authorities say dozens of people associated with white-supremacist gangs in Texas have been indicted on drug trafficking charges, including four accused in a kidnapping in which a hatchet was used to chop off a victim’s finger.

Authorities said Monday that 57 people are charged. Forty-two were arrested last week, nine people were already in custody on unrelated charges and six are still being sought.

An indictment alleges the defendants were members of the Aryan Brotherhood of Texas and other gangs. Prosecutors allege the scheme operated from October 2015 through this month as members conspired to distribute methamphetamine in Texas.

Good! anyone dealing drugs need to be arrested. I though, don't give one flying F*ck what color they are.

And some are good people.....

Sure, this White prison gang the Aryan-Brotherhood probably has no "Truly good people".

Just like the Black gang the Crips, or the Hispanic gang MS-13 probably has no "Truly good people"

But, what about general "White racists"?

James Watson discovered DNA structure, has no criminal record that I'm aware of, and is racist?

Is James Watson a good man?

white activists

More like "White protection" as they tend to support Whites in prison against hostile groups against White prisoners, such as many Black gangs.

However, the Aryan Brotherhood aren't true White Supremacists, for example they do have an alliance with the Mexican Mafia.

I don't know of any true White Supremacists who support the Mexican Mafia, do you?

This can't be happening!!! These guys are white and they aren't in Chicago. What's the world coming to?

Look at the total population of the country then break the races into percents. Then look at the prison populations 2 are well over represented (Blacks and Browns) and 2 are well under represented (Whites and Asians).

So take your self-righteousness and shovel it up your ass.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

white activists

More like "White protection" as they tend to support Whites in prison against hostile groups against White prisoners, such as many Black gangs.

However, the Aryan Brotherhood aren't true White Supremacists, for example they do have an alliance with the Mexican Mafia.

I don't know of any true White Supremacists who support the Mexican Mafia, do you?
since there are only black activists, I find it only fair that there be only white activist

57 white supremacist gang members charged in North Texas drug trafficking, kidnapping conspiracy
Federal authorities have charged 57 members of several white supremacist prison gangs in a large North Texas drug trafficking and kidnapping conspiracy after an investigation by federal, state and local police agencies.

Officials arrested 42 of the gang members last week across the North Texas area, U.S. Attorney Erin Nealy Cox said Monday during a news conference.

Nine others were already in custody for unrelated state charges, and six are still being sought, she said.

The defendants are linked to several violent and racist prison gangs that include the Aryan Circle, the Aryan Brotherhood of Texas, the Peckerwoods, the Soldiers of Aryan Culture and the Dirty White Boys, the 55-count indictment says.

The Dirty White Boys originated in 1985 in the federal Bureau of Prisons, where it was the name of a prison softball team.

"These white supremacist gangs have long plagued our communities and prisons," Nealy Cox said.
57 white supremacist gang members charged in North Texas drug trafficking, kidnapping conspiracy | Crime | Dallas News

DANG! :dunno:

LOL! The 'Dirty White Boys' What's with that? Other than bad looking tattoos?
dirty_white_boys_gang_identification.jpg
Let's just hope that Trump pardons them.

Good! Hopefully they are kept isolated and off the streets to cause no more damage, from within prison.
From what I gathered when checking into the gangland chit last year these are the nazi type white supremacist gangs are the worst and the mexican gangs are under them on the international scale.

Good! Hopefully they are kept isolated and off the streets to cause no more damage, from within prison.
From what I gathered when checking into the gangland chit last year these are the nazi type white supremacist gangs are the worst and the mexican gangs are under them on the international scale.

LOL, A lot the worst "White looking" gangs these day aren't White Supremacist, or even Christian, overall.

I.E the Jews of the Russian Mafia, or the Muslims of the Albanian Mafia.

Blacks are typically very hostile towards Whites in prison from my understanding, thus pushing Whites in prison more towards White Supremacy.

Outnumbered by like 30 to 1 in prisons, yet they manage to sneer and mock black and wetback gangs, and run operations with near impunity in prisons.

Blacks are typically very hostile towards Whites in prison from my understanding, thus pushing Whites in prison more towards White Supremacy.

Outnumbered by like 30 to 1 in prisons, yet they manage to sneer and mock black and wetback gangs, and run operations with near impunity in prisons.

Mock Mexican gangs?

Like the Aryan Brotherhood's Mexican Mafia, and Sureno allies?

LOL, A lot the worst "White looking" gangs these day aren't White Supremacist, or even Christian, overall.

I.E the Jews of the Russian Mafia, or the Muslims of the Albanian Mafia.
The mexican gangs generally do not cross the white supremacist (Aryan gangs) territory without permission whether you are aware of that or not is another matter.

On a whole they have better out lying connections throughout internationally.

My father worked in prison as a hired teacher, out of Westchester, County, New York, and he said that Albanians were some of the worst in prison.

I like Albanians for the most part. They are nearly the only genuinely indigenous people in the western Balkans region as well.

Forum List

Back