57 white supremacist gang members arrested on drug charges

Okay, so some criminals were arrested and will be prosecuted. Sounds good to me.

Awesome. Criminals off the street.

Are you extra excited because they are white or something?

What a weirdo.

I find it funny how they are just simply 'criminals'.

Let this had been some brown people or black people. Ya'll would have called them more than just criminals.

No....pretty sure we'd just call em criminals.
This is a perfect example of the stark divide between liberals and conservatives.
We dont care what color you are,we just care if you're a criminal.
And you seem to overlook the Great Orange Douche Many Criminal FRAUDS of ITS
past, all the time.

What a weirdo.
There is a complete difference between Whitey DOPer types and just simple whites

Okay, so some criminals were arrested and will be prosecuted. Sounds good to me.

What a weirdo.

Let this had been some brown people or black people. Ya'll would have called them more than just criminals.

Nah. It's black people who think their crimes shouldn't be prosecuted. Most whites think all gang members should locked up for life or executed en masse every time one or more of their scumbag members murder somebody, as willing accomplices. You think they should be allowed to do whatever they want, which is why even middle class black neighborhoods have to have bars on their windows and their children become enthusiastic serial killers at age 12.

What a weirdo.

This is a perfect example of the stark divide between liberals and conservatives.
past, all the time.

Awwww....look at the pillow biter cry.
Name the crimes butt spread.

What a weirdo.

past, all the time.

Douche -U was a criminal scam.

160307-politics-trump-university-tease_qki2rv

What a weirdo.

past, all the time.

Douche -U was a criminal scam.

160307-politics-trump-university-tease_qki2rv

Awwww...look at the leftist post cartoons to make it self feel better.
Come on in to my world...where you'll get a beat down in real time.

Well, as long as it's White powder...ROTF!
By Associated Press

May 1, 2018 | 9:52pm

gettyimages-949064466.jpg

AFP/Getty Images
DALLAS — Federal authorities say dozens of people associated with white-supremacist gangs in Texas have been indicted on drug trafficking charges, including four accused in a kidnapping in which a hatchet was used to chop off a victim’s finger.

Authorities said Monday that 57 people are charged. Forty-two were arrested last week, nine people were already in custody on unrelated charges and six are still being sought.

An indictment alleges the defendants were members of the Aryan Brotherhood of Texas and other gangs. Prosecutors allege the scheme operated from October 2015 through this month as members conspired to distribute methamphetamine in Texas.

Isn’t their white privilege suppose to keep them from being arrested?

By Associated Press

AFP/Getty Images
DALLAS — Federal authorities say dozens of people associated with white-supremacist gangs in Texas have been indicted on drug trafficking charges, including four accused in a kidnapping in which a hatchet was used to chop off a victim’s finger.

Authorities said Monday that 57 people are charged. Forty-two were arrested last week, nine people were already in custody on unrelated charges and six are still being sought.

An indictment alleges the defendants were members of the Aryan Brotherhood of Texas and other gangs. Prosecutors allege the scheme operated from October 2015 through this month as members conspired to distribute methamphetamine in Texas.

And these people are supposed to be scarey?

By Associated Press

AFP/Getty Images

57? One representative from each state, not including Alaska and Hawaii

By Associated Press

AFP/Getty Images

And these people are supposed to be scarey?

LOL, good joke.

At one point the Aryan Brotherhood was thought to make up as much as 20% of Prison murders....

Aryan Brotherhood, Dirty White Boys, and Peckerwood factions of Neo Nazism. Basically Trump's core.
murderers/rapists/criminals --basically Obama's core
blacks murder/rape/commit crime at much higher rates than whites
murder over four times the rate
rape over twice the rate
commit crime many times the rate
white supremacists have murdered a whopping 77 people--since 1995
blacks murder over 3000--every YEAR

Forum List

Back