57 white supremacist gang members arrested on drug charges

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
57 white supremacist gang members charged in North Texas drug trafficking, kidnapping conspiracy
Federal authorities have charged 57 members of several white supremacist prison gangs in a large North Texas drug trafficking and kidnapping conspiracy after an investigation by federal, state and local police agencies.

Officials arrested 42 of the gang members last week across the North Texas area, U.S. Attorney Erin Nealy Cox said Monday during a news conference.

Nine others were already in custody for unrelated state charges, and six are still being sought, she said.

The defendants are linked to several violent and racist prison gangs that include the Aryan Circle, the Aryan Brotherhood of Texas, the Peckerwoods, the Soldiers of Aryan Culture and the Dirty White Boys, the 55-count indictment says.

The Dirty White Boys originated in 1985 in the federal Bureau of Prisons, where it was the name of a prison softball team.

"These white supremacist gangs have long plagued our communities and prisons," Nealy Cox said.
57 white supremacist gang members charged in North Texas drug trafficking, kidnapping conspiracy | Crime | Dallas News

DANG! :dunno:

LOL! The 'Dirty White Boys' What's with that? Other than bad looking tattoos?
dirty_white_boys_gang_identification.jpg

Last edited:
57 white supremacist gang members charged in North Texas drug trafficking, kidnapping conspiracy
Federal authorities have charged 57 members of several white supremacist prison gangs in a large North Texas drug trafficking and kidnapping conspiracy after an investigation by federal, state and local police agencies.

Officials arrested 42 of the gang members last week across the North Texas area, U.S. Attorney Erin Nealy Cox said Monday during a news conference.

Nine others were already in custody for unrelated state charges, and six are still being sought, she said.

The defendants are linked to several violent and racist prison gangs that include the Aryan Circle, the Aryan Brotherhood of Texas, the Peckerwoods, the Soldiers of Aryan Culture and the Dirty White Boys, the 55-count indictment says.

The Dirty White Boys originated in 1985 in the federal Bureau of Prisons, where it was the name of a prison softball team.

"These white supremacist gangs have long plagued our communities and prisons," Nealy Cox said.
57 white supremacist gang members charged in North Texas drug trafficking, kidnapping conspiracy | Crime | Dallas News

Don't you hate it when whites behave like blacks?

This can't be happening!!! These guys are white and they aren't in Chicago. What's the world coming to?

Okay, so some criminals were arrested and will be prosecuted. Sounds good to me.

Awesome. Criminals off the street.

Are you extra excited because they are white or something?

What a weirdo.

I find it funny how they are just simply 'criminals'.

Let this had been some brown people or black people. Ya'll would have called them more than just criminals.

So many Republicans are always in trouble. In every level of society.

Okay, so some criminals were arrested and will be prosecuted. Sounds good to me.

What a weirdo.

Let this had been some brown people or black people. Ya'll would have called them more than just criminals.

That’s a dumb comment considering you have no idea who I am.

I actually don’t care what color they are.

Shocking!!

What a weirdo.

You’d call them victims.

[/QUOTE]
They are scum

What a weirdo.

I never thought being a criminal was a simple thing. It applies to all that break the law.

What a weirdo.

No....pretty sure we'd just call em criminals.
This is a perfect example of the stark divide between liberals and conservatives.
We dont care what color you are,we just care if you're a criminal.

Good! Hopefully they are kept isolated and off the streets to cause no more damage, from within prison.

Good, convict them and lock them up for a good long time, hell I'd execute them. So don't let them out early, don't whine about prison conditions, don't petition for reduced sentences because the war on drugs in immoral in your liberal eyes.

What a weirdo.

Had the original post cited the criminals as blacks or Asians, I would have said: Okay. So, some criminals were arrested and prosecuted. Sounds good to me.

Forum List

Back