57 states!

3:50 in the video

WTF

Did all the dems have the same retarded math teacher?

I thought it was funny. At least she laughed about it later.

I was very impressed by the rest of the interview. She called out Chuck and the rest of the Dems for playing politics with Coronavirus. She also agreed the last debate was a total disaster.

She’s way too smart to be a Democrat. Hopefully she runs as an independent.

Oh My. She mistakenly said 57 instead of 47. QUICK------Somebody call out the swat team!!
47? Last time I looked we had 50, but in Obama's world is 57.

She wasn't talking about how many states there are dumb ass. She was taking about how many more votes were to be had.

How many more votes to be had for what?

I thought she was talking about how many state caucuses were left.

trump has told over 16,000 lies. So republicans really need not comment.

You keep saying this.

I keep asking for the list!
Here ya go...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/?itid=lk_inline_manual_2

Thanks, ya!

I've seen the 'fact checking' tripe before.

Now, how about a real, non-political list of Trump's lies?
LOLOL

You say that as though your opinion of the list matters. :lmao:

How adorable.

Oh My. She mistakenly said 57 instead of 47. QUICK------Somebody call out the swat team!!
47? Last time I looked we had 50, but in Obama's world is 57.

She wasn't talking about how many states there are dumb ass. She was taking about how many more votes were to be had.

How many more votes to be had for what?

I thought she was talking about how many state caucuses were left.

Watch the video dumb ass.

3:50 in the video

WTF

Did all the dems have the same retarded math teacher?

Just retarded Trumpettes.

The elections in the primaries are taking place in all 50 states, DC, five US territories, and Democrats Abroad.

57 elections/caucuses

A territory is not an official State but it fits the general definition of state.

As far as I know not all the unincorporated territories are "equal". There are some differences.
Just for instance I've read that American Samoans are not American citizens, they're American nationals.
Instead people born in Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, Guam and Northern Mariana Islands are US born citizens :)

Forum List

Back