57 percent of Republicans are OK with the number of COVID deaths

This is all about the November election.

Republicans are frightened they’re going to take a drubbing at the polls because of how Trump and Republican governors have mismanaged the response to the pandemic.

Conservatives are trying desperately to make things ‘normal’ again and revive the economy – they believe that with the economy in recession they don’t stand a chance.

We have the most deaths in the world, our 5 percent of the worlds population has 20 percent of the deaths.

Yet Republicans approve of that performance.

More than 176,000 in US have died of COVID-19. 57% of Republicans polled say that is 'acceptable.'

you arent fooling anyone with your fake numbers,,,

The numbers are released every day

The US is an embarrassment and Republicans are OK with it

Thanks to states like New York, which has the same population as Romania yet has ten times the amount of cases as well as deaths.
That's because Tramp let all the Europeans into NY to spread the Trump-45 virus so scum like he and you could bad-mouth Dem Governors.
That literally made no sense....Romania is a European country....

This is all about the November election.

Republicans are frightened they’re going to take a drubbing at the polls because of how Trump and Republican governors have mismanaged the response to the pandemic.

Conservatives are trying desperately to make things ‘normal’ again and revive the economy – they believe that with the economy in recession they don’t stand a chance.
Nazi tactic here..........and we knew it was coming........DNC BS artist do the lock downs........destroy the jobs..........then blame Trump for their own actions ............and try to cause anger to shift from who did this .............the DNC did it..........

Will not work.....most of America has seen the animals on the loose................WILL NOT WORK.........YOU WILL LOSE.

A cult of ignorance that has become unacceptable.
I haven't been sick nor yet to hear of anyone actually getting sick either. No one wants people to die but then, 175,000 is just a bit higher than many common ailments and a lot lower than many others we have all the time every year. We had 80,000 die of the flu a couple seasons ago and it didn't even make the news.

If you don't find us "acceptable," well here we are, "screwed," lemme see you do something about it!

Kids hardly get this shit.............and now we are virtual schooling over it..........
Tell that to the dead kids and the dead parents and teachers they spread it to!!
Where are these massive deaths of kids...........tell me about the T cells......and how your side is ignoring it................people who have had corona in the 6 previous strains including colds have now been shown to have limited immunity......or immunity through T cells.

show me the body bags of these kids.........then go to 1957 and 1968 and compare via current population......and get back to me.....................

You and your party are a destructive force of nature and are the Globalists bitches.
As of August 13, over 406,000 US children have tested positive for COVID-19 since the onset of the pandemic and are spreading the Trump-45 virus throughout the US and its territories.

We have the most deaths in the world, our 5 percent of the worlds population has 20 percent of the deaths.

More than 176,000 in US have died of COVID-19. 57% of Republicans polled say that is 'acceptable.'

More than 176,000 people in the U.S. have died from COVID-19. According to the poll, a 57% majority of registered Republican voters consider that number "acceptable" when "evaluating the U.S. efforts against the coronavirus pandemic," compared with 31% of voters overall. Ninety percent of Democrats and 67% of independents said the death toll was "unacceptable."
The Dimtard's "experts" told us we would have 2.2 MILLION dead, so I'm OK with Trump saving over 2 million lives.

Kids hardly get this shit.............and now we are virtual schooling over it..........
Tell that to the dead kids and the dead parents and teachers they spread it to!!
Where are these massive deaths of kids...........tell me about the T cells......and how your side is ignoring it................people who have had corona in the 6 previous strains including colds have now been shown to have limited immunity......or immunity through T cells.

show me the body bags of these kids.........then go to 1957 and 1968 and compare via current population......and get back to me.....................

You and your party are a destructive force of nature and are the Globalists bitches.
As of August 13, over 406,000 US children have tested positive for COVID-19 since the onset of the pandemic and are spreading the Trump-45 virus throughout the US and its territories.
Yawn...........how many died dumb ass............and how many were fake tests.

More than 176,000 people in the U.S. have died from COVID-19. According to the poll, a 57% majority of registered Republican voters consider that number "acceptable" when "evaluating the U.S. efforts against the coronavirus pandemic," compared with 31% of voters overall. Ninety percent of Democrats and 67% of independents said the death toll was "unacceptable."

Thanks to states like New York, which has the same population as Romania yet has ten times the amount of cases as well as deaths.
That's because Tramp let all the Europeans into NY to spread the Trump-45 virus so scum like he and you could bad-mouth Dem Governors.
It only makes no sense to an IDIOT who can't read English.

It only makes no sense to an IDIOT who can't read English.

BS keeps marching on.............oh please be afraid til November..........we need to keep the I HATE TRUMP theme alive because our policies suck hairy balls.

TOO many died and none were fake tests. You just refuse to admit your fake GOD has been lying to a SUCKER like you about how vulnerable children are to the Trump-45 virus. And that 406,000 were with schools closed for the Summer!!!!!

TOO many died and none were fake tests. You just refuse to admit your fake GOD has been lying to a SUCKER like you about how vulnerable children are to the Trump-45 virus. And that 406,000 were with schools closed for the Summer!!!!!
BS.............I know of 4 near me from the families who were elderly........CDC gave the assume for Covid in the definition of death..........

A couple went to get tested down here...........was taking so dang long.......they left..........never got tested and got a call saying they tested positive................LOL

Reminds me of a song.

Know damn well those numbers are false. We are number 8 in in the world in deaths per capita. And we would not even be on the radar if we did not count the numbers from NY. The UK alone has 50 percent more deaths per capita then us.

President Trump saved 2 million Americans.

Unfortunately not everyone could be saved when democrats sent people to their graves.

We have the worst performance in the industrialized world and that is OK with you?

What happened to making America Great?
Our death rate is among the lowest among the industrialized world you moron.

One we know that Chinas virus kills-----we are fortunate that the number isn't higher and didn't encompass a lot more children. Two, the stats are off---------------we all know this........Mexico Brazil Italy China and others have more deaths based on population but the lib media will never report the truth much less go out and look for it....and three we are fortunate given how cuomo and other dem governors purposely spread this around that more didn't die. It's a bad flu as rating it as killer----a flue that didn't target kids.

And if this isn't enough for you and know you poor libs are upset about this---the number of hospitalizations has shot down in the last few weeks meaning that the number of dead is to follow--------------and oh btw, guess what group accounts for most of the US infected.......its a certain agricultural group with lots of members for the worlds heavy infected dying country of mexico. If we had banned green cards, more illegals, and travel to Mexico along with tossing Cuomo and the other dem governors in prison for murder, assault, and attempted murder with their spreading of the disease----we would have very cases at all.

Open beaches had nothing to do with the spread of the disease---since the virus is now known to die off in sunlight in 11-34 minutes.

President Trump saved 2 million Americans.

Unfortunately not everyone could be saved when democrats sent people to their graves.

We have the worst performance in the industrialized world and that is OK with you?

What happened to making America Great?

America is GREAT---as long as you don't live around the dimwit dems who are spreading the disease and destroying the cities with their riots.

The Dimtard's "experts" told us we would have 2.2 MILLION dead, so I'm OK with Trump saving over 2 million lives.
Hey DUMB ASS, that was Tramp's STAFF who created that 2.2 million phony number back in April this year. The actual "experts" predicted the death toll is expected to fall between 100,000 and 240,000, according to the government model.

Tramp then patted himself on the back after giving his FAKE 2.2 million number claiming “If we can hold that down, as we’re saying, to 100,000 … we all, together, have done a very good job,” Tramp has failed miserably even with his own FAKE numbers as he has killed over 180,000 so far.

BS.............I know of 4 near me from the families who were elderly........CDC gave the assume for Covid in the definition of death..........

A couple went to get tested down here...........was taking so dang long.......they left..........never got tested and got a call saying they tested positive................LOL
BULLSHIT!
You have NO credibility.

Forum List

Back