=(

I believe in truth, justice, and the American way.

So....Black communities have called for states of emergency and have started organizations to help their communities deal with certain troubling issues. Yet, with all of the innocent white children that are being kidnapped by white male pedophiles, all of the white women being raped and abducted by Ted Bundy wannabe's, and all the white men who are committing suicide at alarming rates more than any group of people in this county....at what point do you as a white person have the time on your hands to worry about black on black crime? The only thing you have developed is the amber alert. Shouldn't you spend more time developing resources to ensure that this shit stops happening instead of trying to play other groups as scapegoats? Stop being obsessed with us and worry about what's going on with you because there's plenty. Save your children. And I didn't think I had a heart at this point in my life but looking at the horrific accounts of child abductions and killings and how the little white children are the children most frequently abducted and killed made me sad. Clean up your own backyard. Kids don't deserve that. Get some help. We all have much work to do. Own it. That is all
I don't worry a bit about black criminal thugs murdering one another, other than the occasional innocent black caught in their crossfires.
So........How many black organizations are you apart of if you're "worried"? You're not worried. You're delusional and obsessed. Now of course since we're on a website you're probably going to lie in the typical Caucasian fashion and say that you are apart of some organization when we have no way to verify it, but hopefully I just ruined that thrill for you.

15823624_118897221945435_5366172442846991048_n.jpg

Rule of thumb for anything in life....if you're not doing shit to help something....then stop talking about it especially when it doesn't pertain to you directly. Because then, it just raises more questions about what your true agenda is. You don't give a fuck about "innocent" people in "cross fires". Give me fucking break.

Rule of thumb for anything in life....if you're not doing shit to help something....then stop talking about it especially when it doesn't pertain to you directly. Because then, it just raises more questions about what your true agenda is. You don't give a fuck about "innocent" people in "cross fires". Give me fucking break.
why are you still talking

Forum List

Back