54 Palestinians die as Israel refuses medical permits

Really. Think about what you are arguing, here SobieskiSavedEurope .

You are arguing that Arab Palestinians have an absolute right to enter Israel no matter if they are coming for advanced cancer treatment or to blow up children eating pizza.

The U.S.A had similar prior people they dealt with called Native Americans, the thing is the U.S.A didn't create walled off buffer zones with armed guards on Native American reservations because of Crazy Horse, now did they?

You see, and the average US citizen doesn't even call himself a Native American after 500 years of occupation.
Arab occupiers do.

So tell me how much weapons were the Jews allowed to own in Syria-Palestine before Zionism?
And whom were they made to pay for protection (aside from the govt)?

Yesterdays racketeers demand of us health care while reserving the right to demand were're gone.
Same old ways.

Arabs are the occupiers, is that why in the 1878 census only 3% of the region was Jewish, and 1 - 2% were Jewish immigrants?

And what is the % of indigenous Americans in the US?
Rings a bell yet..

What would that have to do with much of anything?

All of a sudden Your question became irrelevant? Interesting.

So Hamas who themselves proclaim to be half Egyptians and half Saudis want Israel gone while at the same time demand to be treated in their hospitals....which Israel does on a daily basis.

Sounds reasonable?

Stupid post of the day!

Why because it exposes Your impossible double standards?

Today Israel owns them something, but tomorrow they wake up saying it doesn't exist.
There has been no stick that the Arabs haven't tried to grab by both ends.
That's a mental condition.
Israel prevents them from having their own healthcare. That is what is stupid about that post.

Which is the most lame excuse I've heard. Health care for wanna be MARTYRS??

Hamas is responsible for the health care, they have their own ministry for that- but apparently money goes to caviar and private Jets.
hamas-in-private-jet-e1405339215100.jpg

Health Minister of the Gaza Strip - Wikipedia

The tunnels also cost millions of dollars that could've been used to build schools and hospitals.

I just watched a thing on how the rebuilding process is at a stand still because Hamas steels all the money and uses it to enrich themselves at the expense of the Arabs under their control

Not saying Hamas are the good guys, show me where I stated such a thing?

The U.S.A had similar prior people they dealt with called Native Americans, the thing is the U.S.A didn't create walled off buffer zones with armed guards on Native American reservations because of Crazy Horse, now did they?

You see, and the average US citizen doesn't even call himself a Native American after 500 years of occupation.
Arab occupiers do.

So tell me how much weapons were the Jews allowed to own in Syria-Palestine before Zionism?

Yesterdays racketeers demand of us health care while reserving the right to demand were're gone.
Same old ways.

Arabs are the occupiers, is that why in the 1878 census only 3% of the region was Jewish, and 1 - 2% were Jewish immigrants?

Rings a bell yet..

So Hamas who themselves proclaim to be half Egyptians and half Saudis want Israel gone while at the same time demand to be treated in their hospitals....which Israel does on a daily basis.

Sounds reasonable?

If the U.S.A did put walled off buffer zones around Native American reservations, I'm sure Jews would be the first in line to kick, and scream about the injustice, but when their own Jews do it, it's apparently "Kosher"

That's a magnificent point, no?

Arab occupiers do.

Same old ways.

Rings a bell yet..

Sounds reasonable?

If the U.S.A did put walled off buffer zones around Native American reservations, I'm sure Jews would be the first in line to kick, and scream about the injustice, but when their own Jews do it, it's apparently "Kosher"

American Jews and Israelis are two different animals.

Arab occupiers do.

Same old ways.

Rings a bell yet..

Sounds reasonable?

Dude, what You don't realize is that ISRAEL IS EXACTLY this tiny native reservation, amidst lands taken by Arabs:
mideast-map-occupation.jpg

And You still have an issue with us refusing 54 kids out of hundreds that are being treated in our hospitals, and all the tracks of medicaments we give Gaza on a daily basis?

Last edited:

Rings a bell yet..

Sounds reasonable?

Dude, what You don't realize is that ISRAEL IS EXACTLY this tiny native reservation, amidst lands taken by Arabs:
Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia will be insulted that they were excluded from this map!

So, how would you take someone stealing your land, and house, huh?

Once AGAIN, not suggesting that you can't be hostile if you choose to be hostile. What I AM suggesting is that being hostile and then requiring people to give you shinies is rather silly.

Rings a bell yet..

Sounds reasonable?

Okay, and who's stupid idea was it to make their nation surrounded by Muslims?

Rings a bell yet..

Sounds reasonable?

It's because Moses used to stutter. G-d told him to take the Jews to Canada, but Moses stuttered and told the Jews he was taking them to Canaan.

Rings a bell yet..

Sounds reasonable?

Dude do You read what You write?

Who's stupid idea was it to make those Native reservations among Germans and Poles who came to Americas?

Sounds reasonable?

Dude do You read what You write?

Who's stupid idea was it to make those Native reservations among Germans and Poles who came to Americas?

Native Americans got kicked to the curb, just like Palestinians.

But, Jews had a choice in the matter of creating Israel.

I’m sure Poland will welcome the Arabs with open “arms”...get it?

More like if Poland engulfed Lithuania, then those Lithuanians who are without a nation would be "Who's responsibility"?

Are you genuinely unaware that Gaza shares a border with Egypt that is in no way under Israeli control?

Shall we have a whip round and buy you a map?

Last edited:
..gee--you think maybe it's because the Pals have a history of blowing up/murdering Israelis?? !!!!!!????
..after all the crap--murders/bombs/rock throwing--year after year after year, the Pals should thank their lucky stars Israel hasn't shoved them into the sea

It sure gets old that the only point the supposed pro Palestinians have to make, their only platform, is to hate Israel.

Kind of like the Democrats here. Their only platform now is to hate Trump.

Neither offer concrete solutions, just hate hate hate hate.

I forgot all the missiles/mortars the Pals fired at Israeli civilians also!

..gee--you think maybe it's because the Pals have a history of blowing up/murdering Israelis?? !!!!!!????
..after all the crap--murders/bombs/rock throwing--year after year after year, the Pals should thank their lucky stars Israel hasn't shoved them into the sea

Like in the 2014 conflict when Israel lost just 6 civilians, while Gaza lost 1,000's of civilians?

How would do you expect a people to treat a people who stole their land?

It sure gets old that the only point the supposed pro Palestinians have to make, their only platform, is to hate Israel.

Kind of like the Democrats here. Their only platform now is to hate Trump.

Neither offer concrete solutions, just hate hate hate hate.

What reasons are we to not hate the moral monstrosity of Israel?

Zionists must heavily lack consciousness, something's not right with these people.

Forum List

Back