Twitter locks Mitch McConnell campaign account for posting video of protesters at his home

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Twitter locks Mitch McConnell campaign account for posting video of protesters at his home
Twitter locked Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s campaign account after it posted a video of activists making threats against the Kentucky Republican at his home.

See why they wanted ALEX JONES SHUT THE FK DOWN------ THE truth gets hidden you never seee half the shit I post on your pathetic MSM because . THEY WANNT YOU GAWD DAM CLUELESS!!

WAKE THE HELL UP!!

ALL of the big tech companies need to be destroyed. They are perverting the political process.

Twitter locked Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s campaign account after it posted a video of activists making threats against the Kentucky Republican at his home.

See why they wanted ALEX JONES SHUT THE FK DOWN------ THE truth gets hidden you never seee half the shit I post on your pathetic MSM because . THEY WANNT YOU GAWD DAM CLUELESS!!

WAKE THE HELL UP!!

Every one of them are under arrest by now, right?

They are saying that they refuse to let anybody share videos threatening violence even if they are threats against the person posting it.

They are saying that they refuse to let anybody share videos threatening violence even if they are threats against the person posting it.

Translation: They don't want anyone witnessing how unhinged and violent these loony leftists really are.

Translation: They don't want anyone witnessing how unhinged and violent these loony leftists really are.

Just wanted to say what twitter said since it was not part of the OP article. It disturbs me even though I am a progressive seeing this pattern of late, but do with it what you will.

This was a really stupid political move by Twitter, roflmao.

I just posted that news link that includes the vid on Twitter. Wonder how long til they remove it?

Guy is hurt from a fall so he went home to heal and these idiots are out there yelling and cussing and making noise at might.

Also: Rand Paul had to have part of a lung removed from that guy tackling him last year.

ALL of the big tech companies need to be destroyed. They are perverting the political process.

Twitter is considered to be 'big tech' even by Trump standards.

If they got rid of Twitter how would Trump spread his hate & vitriol?

Forum List

Back