50% of White People Racist

ThomasSowellsFro

Platinum Member
Apr 18, 2022
Yesterday I asked you if it is racist to generalize white people. Every single one of you who voted said yes.

According to this poll, virtually 50% of white people are racist. Nearly half of whites say a majority nonwhite population will weaken American culture

Damn, I guess the woke are right after all. Can't with to see how the Conservative Marxists rationalize this one. When you do, just remember that facts don't care about your feelings.

MostRacis.jpg

According to this poll, virtually 50% of white people are racist. Nearly half of whites say a majority nonwhite population will weaken American culture
It all depends on one's interpretation of the noun "racist."

"Racist" has a bad definition. No need to repeat it here.

Then there is a neutral definition, viz., the races are different. They all have their strong points and weak points.

There are many African Americans and Asian Americans and Caucasian Americans and Hispanic Americans and Native Americans who have NO doubt that when Caucasian Americans become a teeny little minority by the end of this century, then the United States of America will become a failed state.

Why?

Well, even though African Americans and Hispanic Americans are lovely people, and are really, really, really nice people (much more generous and tolerant than many Caucasians and Asians), they simply lack the temperament to govern well. Just look at the American cities that are currently majority African American or Hispanic American.

Last edited:
Yesterday I asked you if it is racist to generalize white people. Every single one of you who voted said yes.

Damn, I guess the woke are right after all. Can't with to see how the Conservative Marxists rationalize this one. When you do, just remember that facts don't care about your feelings.
Wait a minute---are you saying that saying the truth is racist? You are.....

why did you post "Define racist" if you already knew what it means.
I'm BIPOC. I see racists every day.

^^^^^^

This is why I said define racist.

Racism is in a person's heart and is usually hard to "see" unless you know the individual personally.

You can't just assume a person is racist just because they fly a Confederate flag, wear a "racist" t-shirt, or tell a "racist" joke.

Inanimate objects and words are not racist. Only a person can hold that distinction.

Forum List

Back