5-Year-Old Georgia Boy Dies Of COVID-19 Despite Having No Underlying Health Conditions

Yup.

Thanks for your leave! :)

It is?

I wouldn't know, not being a Republican, conservative or Trump supporter.

But true is true doncha know.

:)

Not repubmican ay?

BREAKING: Supreme Court blocks Biden's eviction moratorium!
Stop speaking truth! It just enrages our Delusional Democrat friends and make them angrier at conservatives!

Do you want me to post more of your lies?

Not repubmican ay?
Nor Republican.
BREAKING: Supreme Court blocks Biden's eviction moratorium!
Stop speaking truth! It just enrages our Delusional Democrat friends and make them angrier at conservatives!
Speaking truth about deranged Democrat behavior doesn't make me a conservative; it just demonstrates that I'm sane.
Do you want me to post more of your lies?
If you can find any lies, feel free, but it looks like you're just spewing irrelevant ad hominem due to having nothing of substance or value to offer.

Nor Republican.

Speaking truth about deranged Democrat behavior doesn't make me a conservative; it just demonstrates that I'm sane.

If you can find any lies, feel free, but it looks like you're just spewing irrelevant ad hominem due to having nothing of substance or value to offer.

You've done nothing to dispell my accusation and I stand by it. Say what you like.

That i can agree with, however, now with delta having a viral load 1200x greater than the original strain do you think we'll see the same outcome? Child hospitalizations have hit a new record. Children are also making up 15-20% of all new cases. Alpha was only responsible for 3%. What comes next is inevitable.

Mostly kids are getting RSV and mostly because we really messed with Mother Nature for over a year. This is ridiculous

Killed less children in a year than the 2018 flu seaon and ~1/3 of those, according to a Harvard study, were killed by something else, but it must be time to push for the vax for the under 12's.

This thread brought to you by Pfizer...

Mostly kids are getting RSV and mostly because we really messed with Mother Nature for over a year. This is ridiculous

If by RSV you actually mean covid then yes, that's what they're getting and that's what the covid tests are confirming. If you mean they are getting some other virus and are being diagnosed with covid then no. Maybe that's something you heard in your cult, but that's far from reality.

Forum List

Back