5-Year-Old Georgia Boy Dies Of COVID-19 Despite Having No Underlying Health Conditions

If you are vaccinated you have LESS worries, but we don't expect an orange cultist to be able to grasp that con-cept.
because that doesn't follow any logic. It either protects against or it doesn't. Other than that, the vaccine really doesn't do anything and most likely the virus you catch would have been mild anyway. But hey, you keep up that cultist society there. Also, keep your cult to yourselves. Jim is proud of you.

Last edited:
Sounds like he had a lot going on at once

"Earlier this month, Wyatt came down with what his parents thought was food poisoning. He wasn't hungry, a little lethargic and had some vomiting.

But then, his family said, his tongue turned white.

They took him to the doctor where he was transferred to Children's Hospital in Chattanooga. There, he was diagnosed with strep throat, a staph infection and COVID-19.

Wyatt's parents stayed by his side for four days as he fought for his life.

On Friday, Wyatt passed away in his mom's arms after suffering a massive stroke."

Seems to have little, if anything, to do with Covid. On the other hand, we have stunningly irresponsible, possibly homicidal people intentionally spreading Covid across the country and into the White House:

1626893756625.png

This is so sad.

He died in his mother's arms. I can't imagine the hell she went though. To have your baby die needlessly in your arms from a virus.

The boy was too young to get vaccinated. Those around him weren't too young.

The virus has mutated into the Delta variant which is much more contagious and more people are dying.

To those who say that children aren't hurt from the virus, stop lying. That has been a lie from the beginning.

To those who aren't vaccinated, yes it's your body and your choice but your choice can kill someone.

I sure wouldn't want to know that a child or anyone died because I infected them with the virus.

In 2014 a 5 year old died from the flu.

So whats your point here exactly? Trying to only say healthy kids die from covid? That this is a new health catastrophe that is only somehow new to covid? I dont understand really, people die from flu every year since the start of mankind, more die from cancer, car wrecks, suicide, heart failure. People die of everything everyday young and old.

Or do you just feel like the world doesnt know enough about covid, or think maybe someone hasnt heard of it? Maybe next youll educate us all on how smoking is bad for you, or that putting a shotgun barrel in your mouth and pulling the trigger can be hazardous to your health because there are maybe people who dont know that.

Such typical complete and total statistical retardism while selling emotional palaver. There are 5 million 5 year olds in America. After 1.5 years of this Covid crap the first healthy one dies and lib loons want us weeping and back under out beds.
Not in thinker land thank you.

Seems to have little, if anything, to do with Covid. On the other hand, we have stunningly irresponsible, possibly homicidal people intentionally spreading Covid across the country and into the White House:

View attachment 515448

When I read the OP piece, the first thing I suspected was perhaps the kid had down's syndrome or autism as a lot of those parents like to pretend that their child is perfect and normal and that was the only thing I knew of that would put a child that age in a high risk bracket. Went looking and found that article. Kid must of had a septic infection since I assume his temp and fluids were managed by the hospital.

They used to say, if you had it and got over it, you would have anti-bodies that would protect, though my doctor told me last year, don't count on it and yes, we have seen people that have had it, catch it again, but usually not as hard as the first time. Now, I am vaccinated complete for the last several months, and they say I still have some chance, I could get it again, but again lighter than the first time. I haven't gotten it again, yet. If I do, I hope they are right about it being lighter and my body better able to deal with it.
If you don't have a history of strange allergies or bad reactions to vaccines, I think you should get it, but do not really care if you do or not, having taken what precautions deemed appropriate, without going crazy it.
If you choose to not be vaccinated and get a serious case, don't bother with statements of regret on your deathbed if it comes to that. Not much of a believer in deathbed "come to Jesus" statements. Just take it like a man and die like a dog, quietly, knowing you gambled your shot and lost.
If I die in a few years from some unanticipated effect of the vaccine (which BTW, I do not think will happen), I will go quietly, having gambled what I think is or was my best shot. Deal?
Honey, the vaccine doesn't last that long..........did they tell you in a few months that you would have to get vaccinated again? They should have.,

This is so sad.

He died in his mother's arms. I can't imagine the hell she went though. To have your baby die needlessly in your arms from a virus.

The virus has mutated into the Delta variant which is much more contagious and more people are dying.

To those who say that children aren't hurt from the virus, stop lying. That has been a lie from the beginning.

To those who aren't vaccinated, yes it's your body and your choice but your choice can kill someone.

I sure wouldn't want to know that a child or anyone died because I infected them with the virus.

the doctor said who discovered MRNA vaccines stated that children should not be vaccinated. And please get back to us when the other 70 million children start to die of the chinese flu. That you would stand on the body of a dead child says everything we need to know about you.

that seems to be the signature of a wuhan death, dying from another issue, like strep or stroke, and yet, wuhan is the evil in it. It's again why the hoax is a hoax.

IDK. I am not sure how much the family played in getting this story going and how much of it was desperate "reporters" mining social media for a story. If I were the editor, I doubt I would have let this story make it out to the public. Just setting family up to piled on by critics when the cause of death being so murky.

This is so sad.

ONE kid out of how many millions that have been exposed?

You hysterical moonbats are absolutely shameless.

Sounds like he had a lot going on at once

"Earlier this month, Wyatt came down with what his parents thought was food poisoning. He wasn't hungry, a little lethargic and had some vomiting.

But then, his family said, his tongue turned white.

They took him to the doctor where he was transferred to Children's Hospital in Chattanooga. There, he was diagnosed with strep throat, a staph infection and COVID-19.

Wyatt's parents stayed by his side for four days as he fought for his life.

On Friday, Wyatt passed away in his mom's arms after suffering a massive stroke."

So he died of a strep infection……….strep kills a lot of children.

In 2014 a 5 year old died from the flu.

So whats your point here exactly? Trying to only say healthy kids die from covid? That this is a new health catastrophe that is only somehow new to covid? I dont understand really, people die from flu every year since the start of mankind, more die from cancer, car wrecks, suicide, heart failure. People die of everything everyday young and old.

Or do you just feel like the world doesnt know enough about covid, or think maybe someone hasnt heard of it? Maybe next youll educate us all on how smoking is bad for you, or that putting a shotgun barrel in your mouth and pulling the trigger can be hazardous to your health because there are maybe people who dont know that.

in fact the seasonal flu kills more children each year than the chinese flu has…..and we dont vaccinate kids for seasonal flu, force them to mask or wreck the US economy……the obsession with forcing people to get the shot is the really creepy part

Honey, the vaccine doesn't last that long..........did they tell you in a few months that you would have to get vaccinated again? They should have.,
That's cool. I was kind of hoping for a booster in December, before ski season. Covid screwed my last ski trip.

That's cool. I was kind of hoping for a booster in December, before ski season. Covid screwed my last ski trip.
You think all those who have been vaccinated are going to go in and get their boosters every few months over and over again or are they going to do as they normally do just let the vaccine run out either to lazy to get shots or they lack the knowledge or time to go get it over and over and over. Even if the vaccine worked, all it is doing slowing down the spread of the virus where the virus will have a continual supply of new victims to jump to as their vaccine run out.

Think in a few years, we are going to be talking about what a fucked ideal the vaccines were for those that the virus offered little threat to...and that by the government getting involved that we prolonged the virus and enable massive amount of mutations and that all the money wasted will continue to haunt the US for generations.

because that doesn't follow any logic. It either protects against or it doesn't. Other than that, the vaccine really doesn't do anything and most likely the virus you catch would have been mild anyway. But hey, you keep up that cultist society there. Also, keep your cult to yourselves. Jim is proud of you.
This is the boy that MGT laughed about....and you all defend her.

Forum List

Back