5 straight years of 1,000,000,000,000.00 deficits

yay big government

200px-JU_Cheerleaders.jpg

:rolleyes:

You are off by a multiple of 1000 in your topic title.

Prior to fiscal 2008, the federal government had never increased its debt by as much as $1 trillion in a single fiscal year. From fiscal 2008 onward, however, the federal government has increased its debt by at least $1 trillion each and every fiscal year.

Welcome to the United States of Obama.

Prior to fiscal 2008, the federal government had never increased its debt by as much as $1 trillion in a single fiscal year. From fiscal 2008 onward, however, the federal government has increased its debt by at least $1 trillion each and every fiscal year.

Ummm, no. Actually, while I will not defend him... he didn't take us here by himself. It took a concerted, bipartisan effort to sell out country out. The solution is to stop voting for these corrupt bastards. Sadly, that is too hard - it would require both left and right to stop bitching at each other and start holding their own side accountable. Won't happen - not enough Americans are smart enough or courageous enough to do it.

I'm voting for Romney - in no small part because he is not a DC insider... nor is his a GOP hack.

I'm voting for Romney - in no small part because he is not a DC insider... nor is his a GOP hack.

he just happens to be the Republican nominee for President ... no tie in at all to the Republican Party.

Ummm, no. Actually, while I will not defend him... he didn't take us here by himself. It took a concerted, bipartisan effort to sell out country out. The solution is to stop voting for these corrupt bastards. Sadly, that is too hard - it would require both left and right to stop bitching at each other and start holding their own side accountable. Won't happen - not enough Americans are smart enough or courageous enough to do it.

He didn't do it by himself, but he's the one in charge now so he is the one holding the bag.
And by the way, I don't think the main problem is that there are not enough "smart" Americans, it's because even our leaders do not act as if they WANT to get along with their opposition.
Take Obama for instance, do you see any indication that he wants to get along with Republicans?
This is like a basketball game to him, he just wants to win, he doesn't care to meet us somewhere in the middle.

he just happens to be the Republican nominee for President ... no tie in at all to the Republican Party.

I see you struggle with basic English. Would you prefer I post in Spanish? French? Gaelic?

Moron
Crétin (French)
Schwachkopf (German)
Idiota (Spanish)
Eejit (Irish - unofficial, not Gaelic)

Unfortunately, we as a nation are not too good at preventing disaster, but we do excel at reacting to one. I think we're going to have to suffer through an economic depression before we get our act together. Right now we're divided, and I don't see us making any major decisions as long as that happens. And if we don't, we're headed for trouble.

Unfortunately, we as a nation are not too good at preventing disaster, but we do excel at reacting to one. I think we're going to have to suffer through an economic depression before we get our act together. Right now we're divided, and I don't see us making any major decisions as long as that happens. And if we don't, we're headed for trouble.

I agree... we prefer to drag ourselves out of shit than to not get ourselves into the shit in the first place. For the love of all that is logical, vote for Romney - at least we'll stand a chance of rational, logical leadership to dig us out of it.

*scratches head* Oh its not a good thing? :lol: hell the Dems never passed a budget *scratches again* why didn't those dumb founders just print money?
Lol off topic Michigan farm report on radio now........oh its bad 28% grain hike nationally- inflation for August

I agree... we prefer to drag ourselves out of shit than to not get ourselves into the shit in the first place. For the love of all that is logical, vote for Romney - at least we'll stand a chance of rational, logical leadership to dig us out of it.

Really!? Are you 100% sure and will refund us all if not?

Obama was President in 2008?

Ummmm, nooooo, but 2009, 2010..........................keep counting.

Forum List

Back