WEATHER53

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2017
Most have never voted in a presidential election
Many just got their drivers license 2 years ago
Half won’t want to pay for their schooling
And they are Media Darlings knocking Trump off the front page
Never have so few with so little gas in the tank gotten so much mileage

These media darling children have Trump off the front page. Every local and network news led off with the kiddies

You sound like you need a safe space that has nothing but Trump news on the front pages
I don’t miss Trump getting a break,
Do you think the “student” protestors are where the Nation should head?

I really don't pay them much mind, nothing like that happens in my deep red AO.

Don't live in a leftist shit-hole and you will be fine.

The problem is ... this extreme group of antisemitic and violent loons are controlling the narrative and starting to influence national foreign policy.

Honestly I would argue a kid in his first year of trade school to be a electrician or a welder is smarter, more knowledgeable about the world, more qualified to have opinions on politics and social agendas, and all around has a better sense of the real world than a kids that's a 4th year student at a university.

Honestly I would argue a kid in his first year of trade school to be a electrician or a welder is smarter, more knowledgeable about the world, more qualified to have opinions on politics and social agendas, and all around has a better sense of the real world than a kids that's a 4th year student at a university.
Probably not a good argument. We should stop supporting the Netanyahu government.

commies no return.jpg

So you like Genocide Joe’s policies in killing Gazans, yet love Dumb Don. Weird.

Peace has become an alien idea to many Dumb Americans.

For sure. Its not an accident they are notoriosly bad with geography and history.If you ask one where the country of "Parmesia" was they would no doubt think it was a real place AND where the cheese comes from!

At risk of going slightly off topic had to add this little spice just cause its funny as hell.

It's weak leadership at these schools. They can put a stop to this whenever they want.

Forum List

Back