4th of July National Anthem Thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillMunny

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
I've always believed our national anthem should be Jerry Goldsmith's "Patton" march simply for being the ballsiest, most red-blooded-American musical piece I've ever heard. It gives me chills when I hear this song while seeing an American flag billowing in the wind.

I've always believed our national anthem should be Jerry Goldsmith's "Patton" march simply for being the ballsiest, most red-blooded-American musical piece I've ever heard. It gives me chills when I hear this song while seeing an American flag billowing in the wind.

the lyrics have changed to

Land of the slaves ; Home of the secured

Would somebody just stick a muslim cock in this whiny, self-righteous traitor's mouth please? Seriously, if you America-hating motherfuckers were to die of cancer, not only would I dance on your grave, I'd lead an entire C-walking class across it. So choke on Old Glory, you foreign, peasant menial.

Last edited:
Like I give a flying fuck what you muslim, child-fucking, praised-by-Hitler, hate-cult of MASSIVE cousin-inbreeding have to say about a goddamn thing! I'm glad this music leaves you semi-literate savages butthurt. Now don't you have a 6-year-old girl you should be fucking to death, you muslim pig?
Nice meltdown!! ...... :thup: .. :eusa_angel:

Like I give a flying fuck what you muslim, child-fucking, praised-by-Hitler, hate-cult of MASSIVE cousin-inbreeding have to say about a goddamn thing! I'm glad this music leaves you semi-literate savages butthurt. Now don't you have a 6-year-old girl you should be fucking to death, you muslim pig?
Nice meltdown!! ...... :thup: .. :eusa_angel:

Not a meltdown at all, good sir. I'm very calm and feeling all-American-proud after listening to this Goldsmith march. I'm simply logically describing you and your loathsome, backwards, rioting, sniveling little crybaby death cult for the 1400 blight on humanity you gamma-ray-emitting, slime-drizzling, utter sadist muslim non-human filth are. You muslims are the types of creatures I would expect to explode out of somebody's chest at the dinner table. See, the delusion you muslim diseases have is that you're SOOOO arrogant, you think you're the King Turd of Shit Mountain but in reality you're nothing more than a microscopic particle of uric acid, floating around the Great Toilet Bowl of Life.....and we Americans have our hands on the flush handle. DEAL WITH IT, you asshole-lifting little muslidiot.

How about this? It's not only soaring and Wagnerian and punchy, but it's a long-ass piece to make foreigners sit through. :laugh2:

(Just kidding. I love "The Star Spangled Banner")

How about this? It's not only soaring and Wagnerian and punchy, but it's a long-ass piece to make foreigners sit through. :laugh2:

(Just kidding. I love "The Star Spangled Banner")

I always loved John Williams' extremely LONG Superman anthem. It's like a big, symphonic, massive party that really gets your blood pumping hard! But I think Goldsmith's Patton theme sounded more like a specifically American anthem.

Would somebody just stick a muslim cock in this whiny, self-righteous traitor's mouth please. Seriously, if you America-hating motherfuckers were to die of cancer, not only would I dance on your grave, I'd lead an entire C-walking class across it. So choke on Old Glory, you foreign, peasant menial.

No thanks

I am going to let you stupid motherfuckers have the monopoly in the cocksucking business.

And you are the fucking traitor, once upon a time America stood for live and let live.

Would somebody just stick a muslim cock in this whiny, self-righteous traitor's mouth please. Seriously, if you America-hating motherfuckers were to die of cancer, not only would I dance on your grave, I'd lead an entire C-walking class across it. So choke on Old Glory, you foreign, peasant menial.

No thanks

I am going to let you stupid motherfuckers have the monopoly in the cocksucking business.

And you are the fucking traitor, once upon a time America stood for live and let live.

Awww, poor little foreign parasite is butthurt this "yank" called a subhuman piece of filth like you the evil, malicious human infection like you are, who would fuck a hollowed-out tree stump for a US$. Swine like you LOVE to use our country for every advantage you can, while CURSING our very existence at the same time. Which makes you a snotty, sniveling, entitled, parasite WHORE no matter what shithole country you're from, you maggoty infection spewing out of an inbred horse's ass and soaking into the couch-cushions of a Jerry Springer trailer park. I WAVE MY AMERICAN FLAG...while spitting in the faces of you weak, irrelevant, 3rd-world menials like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back