4th CEO dumps Trump....LOL!

Jeez. 7 more years of these worthless libtards slamming Trump. Get over it and find something useful to do. Like maybe, earn a living.
7 more years. Lmao
You have quite the imagination. With a 34% approval rating you and lil Mikey could beat trump.

What a fucking fucking fucking fucking moron.

It takes one to try vainly to claim ties to the KKK when there are much more important things to worry about. Not only do you have less proof of a tie between white supreme groups and Trump (other than the fact that Trump happens to be born Caucasian) than the Russia allegations that are going nowhere, you seem to have missed all the love affairs between world communist leaders and Obama and Hitlary!!! It takes a really fucking fucking fucking fucking loser moron like you to think that some small group of people in a park in love with a long dead German is worse than communists actually enslaving and killing millions world wide!

Your wait for 2020 will be oh so disappointing . . . . .

Some small group of people in a park? Are you really that out of touch?

Hate in America: DOJ Launches Investigation Into Charlottesville Violence

Hate in America
An updating list

Since the election of President Donald Trump, news outlets and social media accounts have swelled with reports of swastikas at schools, racist taunts, and other hate-fueled attacks and acts of intimidation.

The Southern Poverty Law Center, which has aggregated media reports and gathered submissions from its website, catalogued 1064 such incidents, 13 of which were later debunked as false reports, in the first month after Trump won the presidency. (Twenty-six of those incidents were perpetrated against Trump supporters.) The SPLC has presented that data in aggregate, creating an invaluable record of the scope of post-election hate crimes."""""

He could have called for a news conference when the riot was in progress in Charlottesville on Saturday. His damn daughter came out publicly before he did. He is a coward of monumental proportions.

Trump Not Planning on Charlottesville Trip; ‘Why The Hell Would We Do That?’ Aides Say
Why would he go? he's got other things to do besides pander to antifa dumbasses.
Like play more golf and watch TV all day?

He could have called for a news conference when the riot was in progress in Charlottesville on Saturday. His damn daughter came out publicly before he did. He is a coward of monumental proportions.

Trump Not Planning on Charlottesville Trip; ‘Why The Hell Would We Do That?’ Aides Say
Like Bush not going to Katrina flood until he was humiliated into going..

Wow. Just wow. It's sad to see our current Administration going down in flames like this. Too much.
No one should be happy to see this. It is our governance fraying at the seams. There is a lot of business to transact in this country and around the world.
This is not good. It is hurting all of us.

True, but the sooner Trump is out of office the better. The less destruction. Mike Pence is nothing but a Mini-Me for Trump, but maybe the bejesus will be scared out of him and he will respect what could happen if he doesn't stand up and be a real leader. At least he won't spend all day on Twitter and cable news television.

34% approval rating.
Universally condemned by his late response to the neonazis riot.
Trump whores see him winning in 2020.
Lmao

I wonder if they weren't waiting for the right opportunity. These guys don't give a phlying phuck about Blacks and Hispanics anymore than Duh Donald does.

Trump blasts CEOs as 'grandstanders' for departing his manufacturing council

So Donnie is stamping his feet, crying and calling them "grandstanders". Oh my god, pot meet kettle.

His tweet, of course:

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

For every CEO that drops out of the Manufacturing Council, I have many to take their place. Grandstanders should not have gone on. JOBS!
11:21 AM - Aug 15, 2017

NK is busily planning their next move and Trump wants to dig his fat heels into the ground and lose his ass to David Duke and the KKK. What a fucking fucking fucking fucking moron.

With every post you proudly proclaim your stupidity. I mean, it's ok if you want to do that but we already know that about you.

Trump is right, there are many to take their places. They are enjoying the fruits of Trumps presidency so what do they have to lose? Other companies and other CEIs now get the chance to plan the future. Pretty stupid grandstanding move on their part.

Trump stood up to NK, and NK has backed down. Planning their next move? They have no move, it's over.

The only moron here is you.

Grandstanding? The only grandstander has been Trump.
You think NK has backed down? Give me your proof you know what KJU is doing.
BedPan, sorry but YOUR Dear Leader is going down. The Repubes will start dropping off now. It takes one or two people to get the ball moving and others will follow.

Like I said "with every post".

How am I suppised to prove a negative there retard? How can I prove he's not doing anything except to point out he's not doing anything.

What's a Repube?

How far down the rabbit hole of stupid are you?

You made the incredibly stupid remark that that KJU has backed down. It's not a negative, it's you blowing pixelated methane on this board again.

What's today, dumbass? Tuesday?

"""In a statement issued on Monday, North Korean state media warned that joint exercises by US and South Korea, due to start on 21 August, could trigger an accidental war at a time of high tensions.
“The US should think twice about the consequences,” the statement said. “We are watching every move of the US.”"""

North Korea attack on Guam could 'quickly escalate into war' – James Mattis

Wow. Just wow. It's sad to see our current Administration going down in flames like this. Too much.
No one should be happy to see this. It is our governance fraying at the seams. There is a lot of business to transact in this country and around the world.
Trump's low approval ratings. The quits and fires in his WH staff and cabinet. Now the business council, which could be one of the shining lights of this admin, if they can pull off a strong economic recovery. His really dumb move pulling out of the Paris Accords and his inability to get any improvements in Obamacare. I dunno. It seems to me I'm not making all this up.

Jeez. 7 more years of these worthless libtards slamming Trump. Get over it and find something useful to do. Like maybe, earn a living.
7 more years. Lmao
You have quite the imagination. With a 34% approval rating you and lil Mikey could beat trump.

More like seven more months. The 'Pubes are going to exercise the 25th Amendment and sack Trump's sorry ass and his whole incestuous family.

I wonder if they weren't waiting for the right opportunity. These guys don't give a phlying phuck about Blacks and Hispanics anymore than Duh Donald does.

So Donnie is stamping his feet, crying and calling them "grandstanders". Oh my god, pot meet kettle.

His tweet, of course:

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

For every CEO that drops out of the Manufacturing Council, I have many to take their place. Grandstanders should not have gone on. JOBS!

NK is busily planning their next move and Trump wants to dig his fat heels into the ground and lose his ass to David Duke and the KKK. What a fucking fucking fucking fucking moron.

With every post you proudly proclaim your stupidity. I mean, it's ok if you want to do that but we already know that about you.

Trump is right, there are many to take their places. They are enjoying the fruits of Trumps presidency so what do they have to lose? Other companies and other CEIs now get the chance to plan the future. Pretty stupid grandstanding move on their part.

Trump stood up to NK, and NK has backed down. Planning their next move? They have no move, it's over.

BedPan, sorry but YOUR Dear Leader is going down. The Repubes will start dropping off now. It takes one or two people to get the ball moving and others will follow.

How am I suppised to prove a negative there retard? How can I prove he's not doing anything except to point out he's not doing anything.

What's a Repube?

You made the incredibly stupid remark that that KJU has backed down. It's not a negative, it's you blowing pixelated methane on this board again.

"""In a statement issued on Monday, North Korean state media warned that joint exercises by US and South Korea, due to start on 21 August, could trigger an accidental war at a time of high tensions.
“The US should think twice about the consequences,” the statement said. “We are watching every move of the US.”"""

"With every post"

Your constant stupidity is boring me now.

You want to continue proclaiming your stupidity for all the world to see, be my guest. You are no longer a fun toy to play with.

Trump's low approval ratings. The quits and fires in his WH staff and cabinet. Now the business council, which could be one of the shining lights of this admin, if they can pull off a strong economic recovery. His really dumb move pulling out of the Paris Accords and his inability to get any improvements in Obamacare. I dunno. It seems to me I'm not making all this up.
You're not. He's really all that and worse.

His tweet, of course:

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

What's a Repube?

"With every post"

Your constant stupidity is boring me now.

You want to continue proclaiming your stupidity for all the world to see, be my guest. You are no longer a fun toy to play with.

Translation: I hate losing.

34% approval rating.
Universally condemned by his late response to the neonazis riot.
Trump whores see him winning in 2020.
Lmao

Yup, let's see....Gallup had him at 45% in January on inauguration day. Eleven point drop in just 6.5 months.
With his ever accelerating race to the bottom, he should be at around 25% by January 2018 just by dropping 9 more points in the next 5 months.

My very Republican best friend of almost 40 years proclaimed today, "I admit my wrongdoing" by voting for Trump, and regretted that Romney hadn't gotten in the race in 2015. He would have been a much better option than the gigantic turd in office now.

:itsok:

Emoticons are for the intellectually constipated. You're the poster boy.

"emotionally constipated"? Is that a medical term?

You can't read either. Want to try again, moron?

You might not have your Trump neurosis if there had been a viable candidate.

"Constant" sounds like an exaggeration gnat.

Fuck head.....Look at the thread's title and let your half brain figure out exactly WHERE does Sanders fit in in all this.......LOL

I am trying to ease yinzes pain darling.

Defeating a weak candidate was your best option.

Enjoy your anguish.

7 more years. Lmao

More like seven more months. The 'Pubes are going to exercise the 25th Amendment and sack Trump's sorry ass and his whole incestuous family.
In your marxist dreams...

Forum List

Back