4th CEO dumps Trump....LOL!

I think Bill Maher is right. Trump won't make it to Christmas. He's got a cascading shit storm going on and nothing of it has to do with what America needs. He's not making America great again, he's tearing it apart with David Duke and his mighty band of redneck white trash up his fat arse.
Every week is something worse. Every single week.

and there was no candidate able to bat Trump.

Sad really.

Why did Bernie get the shaft from the DNC?

Well Silverstein, the individual who somehow obtained a 99 year lease on the WTC and double insurance before it was destroyed, had Intel move some manufacturing to Isreal, so Intel really would not be the greatest job creator for Whitey at this point.

What a fucking fucking fucking fucking moron.

It takes one to try vainly to claim ties to the KKK when there are much more important things to worry about. Not only do you have less proof of a tie between white supreme groups and Trump (other than the fact that Trump happens to be born Caucasian) than the Russia allegations that are going nowhere, you seem to have missed all the love affairs between world communist leaders and Obama and Hitlary!!! It takes a really fucking fucking fucking fucking loser moron like you to think that some small group of people in a park in love with a long dead German is worse than communists actually enslaving and killing millions world wide!

Your wait for 2020 will be oh so disappointing . . . . .

They are all just snowflakes you know. I wonder if Agent Orange goes for his bigly corporate tax cuts now that many are running from him.

He had best not go for any tax cuts. The wealthy and the corps do not need them.

You really don't think he is gonna get tax cuts for himself AND congress's wealthy done? Can i have some of what your smoking?

Oh he will and then the Dems will have to raise them back up. All Republican Presidents leave with the US in deep financial problems. Reagan, Bush and T will bankrupt us as well.

I wonder if they weren't waiting for the right opportunity. These guys don't give a phlying phuck about Blacks and Hispanics anymore than Duh Donald does.

Trump blasts CEOs as 'grandstanders' for departing his manufacturing council

So Donnie is stamping his feet, crying and calling them "grandstanders". Oh my god, pot meet kettle.

His tweet, of course:

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

For every CEO that drops out of the Manufacturing Council, I have many to take their place. Grandstanders should not have gone on. JOBS!
11:21 AM - Aug 15, 2017

NK is busily planning their next move and Trump wants to dig his fat heels into the ground and lose his ass to David Duke and the KKK. What a fucking fucking fucking fucking moron.

With every post you proudly proclaim your stupidity. I mean, it's ok if you want to do that but we already know that about you.

Trump is right, there are many to take their places. They are enjoying the fruits of Trumps presidency so what do they have to lose? Other companies and other CEIs now get the chance to plan the future. Pretty stupid grandstanding move on their part.

Trump stood up to NK, and NK has backed down. Planning their next move? They have no move, it's over.

The only moron here is you.

You might not have your Trump neurosis if there had been a viable candidate.

"Constant" sounds like an exaggeration gnat.

Fuck head.....Look at the thread's title and let your half brain figure out exactly WHERE does Sanders fit in in all this.......LOL

Another worthless liberal quits? What are you complaining about?

LMAO. You suckers voted for this POS and now everyone who has figured out what we ALREADY KNEW TWO YEARS AGO, is a liberal?

How 'bout these apples, dumbass:
Walmart’s C.E.O. Joins Group to Rebuke Trump Over Charlottesville

Walmart CEO!
The more regressive libs run and hide, the better. What part of that do you not seem to understand?

I wonder if they weren't waiting for the right opportunity. These guys don't give a phlying phuck about Blacks and Hispanics anymore than Duh Donald does.

So Donnie is stamping his feet, crying and calling them "grandstanders". Oh my god, pot meet kettle.

His tweet, of course:

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

For every CEO that drops out of the Manufacturing Council, I have many to take their place. Grandstanders should not have gone on. JOBS!

NK is busily planning their next move and Trump wants to dig his fat heels into the ground and lose his ass to David Duke and the KKK. What a fucking fucking fucking fucking moron.

With every post you proudly proclaim your stupidity. I mean, it's ok if you want to do that but we already know that about you.

Trump is right, there are many to take their places. They are enjoying the fruits of Trumps presidency so what do they have to lose? Other companies and other CEIs now get the chance to plan the future. Pretty stupid grandstanding move on their part.

Trump stood up to NK, and NK has backed down. Planning their next move? They have no move, it's over.

Grandstanding? The only grandstander has been Trump.
You think NK has backed down? Give me your proof you know what KJU is doing.
BedPan, sorry but YOUR Dear Leader is going down. The Repubes will start dropping off now. It takes one or two people to get the ball moving and others will follow.

LMAO. You suckers voted for this POS and now everyone who has figured out what we ALREADY KNEW TWO YEARS AGO, is a liberal?

Walmart CEO!
The more regressive libs run and hide, the better. What part of that do you not seem to understand?

Wow, you poor sorry stupid people, you hate your country that much to let this stupid bastard run it into the ground. Party over country. Put your white hoods on and go crawl up David Duke's ass where you belong.

Walmart CEO!

Wow, you poor sorry stupid people, you hate your country that much to let this stupid bastard run it into the ground. Party over country. Put your white hoods on and go crawl up David Duke's ass where you belong.
Why is it that when ever anyone disagrees with you, you attack them over and over?

You might not have your Trump neurosis if there had been a viable candidate.

"Constant" sounds like an exaggeration gnat.

Fuck head.....Look at the thread's title and let your half brain figure out exactly WHERE does Sanders fit in in all this.......LOL

They have no viable excuse or justification for Trump's behavior. None. Now they are blaming the CEOs for doing the right thing when Trump did nothing this weekend.

He could have called for a news conference when the riot was in progress in Charlottesville on Saturday. His damn daughter came out publicly before he did. He is a coward of monumental proportions.

Wow. Just wow. It's sad to see our current Administration going down in flames like this. Too much.
No one should be happy to see this. It is our governance fraying at the seams. There is a lot of business to transact in this country and around the world.
This is not good. It is hurting all of us.

Walmart CEO!

Why is it that when ever anyone disagrees with you, you attack them over and over?

I went to Trump University. Before it was shut down for fraud. LMAO! Dumbass.

His tweet, of course:

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Grandstanding? The only grandstander has been Trump.
You think NK has backed down? Give me your proof you know what KJU is doing.
BedPan, sorry but YOUR Dear Leader is going down. The Repubes will start dropping off now. It takes one or two people to get the ball moving and others will follow.

Like I said "with every post".

How am I suppised to prove a negative there retard? How can I prove he's not doing anything except to point out he's not doing anything.

What's a Repube?

How far down the rabbit hole of stupid are you?

Wow. Just wow. It's sad to see our current Administration going down in flames like this. Too much.
No one should be happy to see this. It is our governance fraying at the seams. There is a lot of business to transact in this country and around the world.
This is not good. It is hurting all of us.

It will be fun to watch that intricately constructed fantasy world if yours come crashing down again.

He could have called for a news conference when the riot was in progress in Charlottesville on Saturday. His damn daughter came out publicly before he did. He is a coward of monumental proportions.

Trump Not Planning on Charlottesville Trip; ‘Why The Hell Would We Do That?’ Aides Say

Trump Not Planning on Charlottesville Trip; ‘Why The Hell Would We Do That?’ Aides Say
Why would he go? he's got other things to do besides pander to antifa dumbasses.

Forum List

Back