46.9% Of Eligible Voters Didn't Vote In The Election

Given the low standard of both candidates I'm not in the least bit suprised.
Yea but let's be honest here. Who didn't show up? All the people who fear a trump presidency. The dumb sobs. Women, blacks, Hispanics and the young and Arabs.

And hillary got more votes than trump from all these groups but where Obama got 65% of their votes hillary only got 55%. Or Obama had 95% of the black vote and hillary got 90% but not as many showed up.

And white America showed up for trump.

I don't know why we divide ourselves into groups. We are all just Americans.
It makes for interesting statistics.

Just saw on MSNBC.

Unbelievable.

This is absolutely astonishing.
Why are you surprised? It was obvious that enthusiasm for the candidates was way down, something that clearly benefited Trump the most, as he generated much more than Hillary did.

Black people said they didn't vote for Hillary because Democrats let them down. Well what do they want us to do for them now?
How about honesty and not patronization? How about realistic goals instead of pie in the sky?
Stop talking and start doing. You guys have talked a good game now it's time to do it. Can't wait.

And I'm serious. I live too close to Detroit where too many blacks have a huge chip on their shoulders. They have come a long way in recent years though. Recently they finally elected a white mayor so they stopped being racist about who runs Detroit. Remember Kwame Kilpatrick? Blacks re-elected him to a second term knowing he was corrupt just because he was black.

If they all voted, it would have been a YUUUUUGE Blow out for President Triumph!!!!!!
You have no idea how many young whites who've told me "I don't vote because it doesn't matter".

And it doesn't matter because a lot of them would have voted Trump anyways.

If they all voted, it would have been a YUUUUUGE Blow out for President Triumph!!!!!!
You have no idea how many young whites who've told me "I don't vote because it doesn't matter".

Yes, college educated...they either are manipulated left, or they become disgusted....they do learn if they get a job, and watch 30% of their salaries disappear with all the tax and withholding taken out!

Stop talking and start doing. You guys have talked a good game now it's time to do it. Can't wait.

And I'm serious. I live too close to Detroit where too many blacks have a huge chip on their shoulders. They have come a long way in recent years though. Recently they finally elected a white mayor so they stopped being racist about who runs Detroit. Remember Kwame Kilpatrick? Blacks re-elected him to a second term knowing he was corrupt just because he was black.
You guys? You mean retired veteran Libertarians? We tried, but Johnson lost. As for the Republicans, yes, they need to step up to the plate now. Let's hope they hit a home run instead of swinging and missing for 8 years like "you guys". ;)

Why do you think "a lot of them would have voted Trump"? Because the DNC is rigged and Hillary was nominated over Bernie?

In the 1960s, protestors supported the Democrats because the Democrats were "anti-establishment". Now, the Democrats are the Establishment and young people are turning against establishmentarianism.

All right. After all the bullpoop, let's put this in perspective. Have over 50% of eligible voters actually going to the polls is huge. It's usually well over 50% who DON'T get up out of their armchairs to actually do something - beside staying home and whining about how bad things are.

Forum List

Back