40yrs in the wilderness

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
All the Trump naysayers and jackals constantly hacking at his ankles reminds me of how some of the children of Israel constantly complained about Moses as he led the Hebrews out of Egypt and slavery.

The lord rebuked and punished the complainers of Moses.....I wonder how he will deal with the Americans that foster such hysterical hatred of President Trump?

Last edited:
How does one wander lost in the Sinai for 40 years? ... it's not that big of a place ...

They were not lost....the Lord mandated they could not enter into the Promised Land because of their rebellions against him and Moses.

Thus they were forced to wander in the wilderness till they died out....and thus only their children were allowed to enter the Promised Land....Moses himself was not allowed into the promised land because he disobeyed the Lord.

Youse guys must have played hookey from Sunday School

All the Trump naysayers and jackals constantly hacking at his ankles reminds me of how some of the children of Israel constantly complained about Moses as he led the Hebrews out of Egypt and slavery.

The lord rebuked and punished the complainers of Moses.....I wonder how he will deal with the Americans that foster such hysterical hatred of President Trump?

Yep. I'd follow Trump.

Trump is Moses. WTF!
trump_moses.jpg

He's already making them wander around aimlessly with their heads shoved up their asses. Isn't that enough?

Likely nothing at all. It just doesn't matter in the scheme of those things.

He's already making them wander around aimlessly with their heads shoved up their asses. Isn't that enough?

hehheh good point

Wait wait wait...

Are you trying to draw comparisons between Moses, a biblical figure, and dOnald tRump?

Does anyone else think this is the dumbest post we've seen here in a good long while?

Stupid Dems are still wandering around looking for Russians.

Stupid Dems are still wandering around looking for Russians.

They look under their beds every night to see if a russian spy might be lurking there....ignoring the chinaman camped out in their parlor.

Forum List

Back