40 teens attack off duty Marines

Status
Not open for further replies.

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Shocking video has captured a mob of up to 40 teens viciously beating a trio of off-duty Marines who say they’d merely asked them to stop lighting fireworks on a California beach.

The now-viral footage shows the Marines — enjoying time off for Memorial Day weekend — being followed by the baying mob while walking toward San Clemente Pier Bowl late Friday.

“We told them we were Marines so they would leave — but they didn’t. They just kept going at it,” one of the attacked servicemen, Hunter Antonino, told KCAL News.

As they start walking up some steps, some in the group behind yell for them to “get the f–k outta here” — before one runs up from behind and sucker-punches the trailing serviceman.

The nearly minute-long clip shows the attack only ending when a man and woman rush in and scream at them to stop.

At least one other Marine was also attacked, although he was not seen in the clip.

The Orange County Sheriff’s Department initially estimated 10 to 30 teens and young adults were involved — but footage from afar suggested way more, with seemingly at least 40 swarming the men on the beach.

The department vowed to investigate the attack “until all individuals responsible are identified and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.”

comment:
Are fireworks on the beach legal in California?
I hope that they catch them.

Shocking video has captured a mob of up to 40 teens viciously beating a trio of off-duty Marines who say they’d merely asked them to stop lighting fireworks on a California beach.

The now-viral footage shows the Marines — enjoying time off for Memorial Day weekend — being followed by the baying mob while walking toward San Clemente Pier Bowl late Friday.

“We told them we were Marines so they would leave — but they didn’t. They just kept going at it,” one of the attacked servicemen, Hunter Antonino, told KCAL News.

As they start walking up some steps, some in the group behind yell for them to “get the f–k outta here” — before one runs up from behind and sucker-punches the trailing serviceman.

The nearly minute-long clip shows the attack only ending when a man and woman rush in and scream at them to stop.

At least one other Marine was also attacked, although he was not seen in the clip.

The Orange County Sheriff’s Department initially estimated 10 to 30 teens and young adults were involved — but footage from afar suggested way more, with seemingly at least 40 swarming the men on the beach.

The department vowed to investigate the attack “until all individuals responsible are identified and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.”

comment:
Are fireworks on the beach legal in California?
I hope that they catch them.
I conceal carry with 15 +1 in the weapon and another 17 for backup, i guess 7 would get away alive, if i saw that happening.

Thread Locked. Use the thread already running.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back