40 sexual assaults at music festival, all by Muslim

Why bother having a religion that just lets you do whatever the hell you feel like doing?

Salem which trials and all.

I know, and primitive muslims are actually doing such things today. I sure am glad Christianity evolved.

Muslims treat our women like shit, you guys look the other way, assholes.

The rape apologists will be in this thread today of course, you know the Leftists who are so anti-rape and so pro-Women's Right's, that they belittle rape victims and belittle rape itself if its committed by their feral Muslim pets.

Some of us just aren't gonna get sucked into your religious war mindset, that's all.

That's what the swedes used to say till the muslims took over parts of their country. Same as Germany. It will happen in this country if we get another 4 or eight years of obama by way of the clintons. Islam is the scourge of civilization, has been since the 7th century. Islam means to submit. Submit or they kill you. Trump, for all his faults, is the only politician that can hold back the savage muslim onslaught.

Whats a which?

I think even you can figure it out.

Yeah....it was pretty easy to come to the conclusion you cant spell.

Then we're good and you understood.

Whatever happened to liberals being more educated?

But but mold!

How about that Gengis Khan?
Genghis Kahn was not white, therefore he was great.

"Genghis Kahn was not white, therefore he was great."

evil_white21.jpg

62056839.jpg

You poor downtrodden soul, the darkies are keeping you down.

"You poor downtrodden soul, the darkies are keeping you down."

No and no.

"The darkies"

You're a typical Racist Leftist, are you wearing your White Pointy Hood today?

democrats-kkk.jpg

Most of us know the history of reconstruction, and the mass migration of the dixiecrats to the republican party during the civli rights era in response to civil rights. And?
Yeah, you are avoiding the issue of fucking muslims. You somehow hijacked the fucking topic and somehow made it about reconstruction? Oh of course ALL of the good works done by republicans were really the democrats. Meanwhile Billy Bob Clinton is from Arkansas and his mentor was a man named James Fulbright. A staunch segregationist and a democrat. Tell me, did that Clinton switch to the republican party? He did? News to me. How bout that Jimmy Carter? He is from Georgia. How about AL Gore Senior was also a staunch segregationist and voted against the Civil Rights bill in 1964. Oh, you know how those Gores made their millions? The coal industry.

You sure you want to ignore who enslaved who in Africa and how the slave trade began? Thought not. Sure not learning it in your pathetic institutions of lower living. Did you ever try to find if there were any records of Crusades BEFORE the year 632AD? I could not find anything.

So, the only reports of those evil Christians having any crusades only came AFTER that fake religious cult known as islam was founded?

Huh......

You going to express any fucking disgust over the sandAPES raping and torturing based on what their fake false book commands them to do? Or are you going to insist that the NAZIS were Christians even though they weren't.

You could always try and site the chapter and verse in the NEW TESTAMENT that commands Christ's followers to kill sinners.

Why bother having a religion that just lets you do whatever the hell you feel like doing?

I know, and primitive muslims are actually doing such things today. I sure am glad Christianity evolved.

The rape apologists will be in this thread today of course, you know the Leftists who are so anti-rape and so pro-Women's Right's, that they belittle rape victims and belittle rape itself if its committed by their feral Muslim pets.

Some of us just aren't gonna get sucked into your religious war mindset, that's all.

That's what the swedes used to say till the muslims took over parts of their country. Same as Germany. It will happen in this country if we get another 4 or eight years of obama by way of the clintons. Islam is the scourge of civilization, has been since the 7th century. Islam means to submit. Submit or they kill you. Trump, for all his faults, is the only politician that can hold back the savage muslim onslaught.

Liberal democrats showcase a muslim at their convention, put a muslim woman at the head of the Olympic ceremony, and are allowing muslims to invade the west at their leisure, but then put up their hands and say "hey we ain't pro islam" when we object to their stance and policy.

Trump is going to do nothing, he just knows how to play your paranoia, watch hon, watch. You've never even visited Sweden or Germany. As for "Submit or they kill you.", you're advocating the same thing and you all sound alike to me.

Liberal democrats showcase a muslim at their convention, put a muslim woman at the head of the Olympic ceremony, and are allowing muslims to invade the west at their leisure, but then put up their hands and say "hey we ain't pro islam" when we object to their stance and policy.

I'm guessing some more emotionally stable folks are able to differentiate between decent people of a different religion and rabid zealots of that same religion, you not being among them.

I'm guessing some more emotionally stable folks are able to differentiate between decent people of a different religion and rabid zealots of that same religion, you not being among them.

You ignore the TEACHINGS of Mudhammud. When the "zealots" become a significant minority in this country, do you think your "moderates" are going to side with YOUR "tolerant" ass, or will they go along with the teachings of their demonic prophet?

Actually you can't by just looking at them or talking with them, or the 9/11 folks would never be let in or we would never find terrorists on home soil. The intellectually secure understand this

You ignore the TEACHINGS of Mudhammud. When the "zealots" become a significant minority in this country, do you think your "moderates" are going to side with YOUR "tolerant" ass, or will they go along with the teachings of their demonic prophet?

Sorry, I'm gonna have to stick with condemning individuals for their own individual actions, you are of course free however to advocate mass murder, gulags, and concentration camps based upon identity.

Actually you can't by just looking at them or talking with them, or the 9/11 folks would never be let in or we would never find terrorists on home soil. The intellectually secure understand this

Well ya know, Saudi, Muslim, better go wipe 'em all out.

half of muslims in the UK want homosexuality outlawed, what sweet justice if they got their way

Sorry, I'm gonna have to stick with condemning individuals for their own individual actions, you are of course free however to advocate mass murder, gulags, and concentration camps based upon identity.

I advocate not letting them in asshole, that way we don't have to sort them out and deal with the aftermath. Worse yet they outbreed and take over. Feel free to continue being the lying jerk you are.

half of muslims in the UK want homosexuality outlawed, what sweet justice if they got their way

You have a very distorted view of justice, but that's not too surprising. How 'bout we slaughter all the muslims and homosexuals, better?

I advocate not letting them in asshole, that way we don't have to sort them out and deal with the aftermath. Worse yet they outbreed and take over. Feel free to continue being the lying jerk you are.

Ah, like white christians did ya mean.

Our leaders in the West have BETRAYED all of us. I pray for revolution. I pray these vile leaders pay for their crimes against our people.

May stupid liberals live their lives under the boot of Muhammad.

Our leaders in the West have BETRAYED all of us. I pray for revolution. I pray these vile leaders pay for their crimes against our people.

May stupid liberals live their lives under the boot of Muhammad.

There we go, the peaceful crowd. Not like them savages.

Forum List

Back