"40 million revolutionaries north of the Rio Grande"

L.A. Teacher Calls for Mexican Revolt in the U.S.

May 08, 2010 — "Where we now stand is stolen, occupied Mexico"...La Raza rally at UCLA....More gems: 'Communist Revolution', 'Frail, racist white people', 'La Raza' (the Race), Fidel Castro, 'Northern Front of Latin Revolution'..."40 million...revolutionaries...in the belly of the beast". "Our enemy is Capitalism and Imperialism". Sedition anyone?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGqPo5ofk0s]YouTube - L.A. Teacher Calls for Mexican Revolt in the U.S.[/ame]

I really wish the Mex illegal invaders and their La Raza allies would attempt a revolt. That would be War and they could be exterminated without bothering about their 'civil rights'.

Hey, great idea! [btw, the OP wanted a link, thanks for providing one]

May 08, 2010 — "Where we now stand is stolen, occupied Mexico"...La Raza rally at UCLA....More gems: 'Communist Revolution', 'Frail, racist white people', 'La Raza' (the Race), Fidel Castro, 'Northern Front of Latin Revolution'..."40 million...revolutionaries...in the belly of the beast". "Our enemy is Capitalism and Imperialism". Sedition anyone?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGqPo5ofk0s]YouTube - L.A. Teacher Calls for Mexican Revolt in the U.S.[/ame]

I really wish the Mex illegal invaders and their La Raza allies would attempt a revolt. That would be War and they could be exterminated without bothering about their 'civil rights'.

The only problem is we won't be allowed to use force. Bullets by law enforcement and the armed forces may be considered racist.

YouTube - L.A. Teacher Calls for Mexican Revolt in the U.S.

The only problem is we won't be allowed to use force. Bullets by law enforcement and the armed forces may be considered racist.

LMAO, and you deny any similarity between you and those you hate and fear. Wow, magical thinking - strike that - thinking is not part of your process.

A future defense against those who are inciting war ON THE FUCKING video is by no means sedition. Kinda like the whole terrorism prevention program in Washington. But I guess thinking is not part of your process. Speaking of magical thinking...

barackkoolaid.jpg

A future defense against those who are inciting war ON THE FUCKING video is by no means sedition. Kinda like the whole terrorism prevention program in Washington. But I guess thinking is not part of your process. Speaking of magical thinking...

barackkoolaid.jpg

The rhetoric sweety, it's all about the hate and fear rhetoric. You on the far right use similar rhetoric as do those on the far left. I know it's really hard for you to stay focused, emotion controlled ideologues have many characteristics of sociopaths (now known as character disordered) but I digress.
Have a nice day, and enjoy your denial.

You too buddy. Learn Spanglish. You may need it soon,

Hey Wry - many of those potential revolutionaries are Catholic. Say goodbye to abortion and gay rights when they overthrow the govt. Lol

You too buddy. Learn Spanglish. You may need it soon,

Hey Wry - many of those potential revolutionaries are Catholic. Say goodbye to abortion and gay rights when they overthrow the govt. Lol

YouTube - L.A. Teacher Calls for Mexican Revolt in the U.S.

I don't see BHO, Reid, Pelosi and that buttugly lesbitino bitch sotomayor as WE. WE the American People will eventually get pissed enough to take care of business.

Wry, I'm going to suggest that AZ bus their illegals to your neighborhood

What makes you believe they're not in my community? They are, in large numbers. The solution to the problem is not to promote hate and fear but to use common sense and common deciency to solve the problem.
(I'm responding to you as if you have some common sense, it maybe the last time given your track record of stupid comments - prove my assessment of you is wrong).
The Republican Party will not work towards a soluton to the problem of illegal immigraton because they see a divided public as the means to an end - a return t o power.
Illegal immigration, a problem for decades, is the wedge issue for exploitation in 2010, much as abortion and gun control in the first decade of this century.
So, explain to me why are borders were not secured after 9/11? What better time, and what better reason then in the wake of 9/11 to close our southern border?
At this moment at our local home depot hundreds (literally) of young men are milling around waiting for work in yards in my community - it was not so 10 years ago. Why?

If this mexican is a naturalized citizen he should be stripped of his citizenship and deported. Anybody in this country has the guts to do it???? I doubt it.

I'm beginning to think that the best thing that could happen is for LA RAZ to really start their liberation of US territory.

That way, at least, we'd likely see both parties change their positions about how harmless this illegal immigrant invasion of this nation really is.

Of course this event would complete screw up the American SW, but sometimes one must accept that the treatment to cure a long term illness is going to be unpleasant.

Last edited:
Members of La Raza should go live in Mexico - or any other latin american country. And I say good riddance! They are in constant battle advising people to break U.S. laws.....

Angelhair - you may be right about stripping him of citizenship. I'm going to check it out.

He is also being PAID by the taxpayers of CA. Something tells me most of them don't mind.

Angelhair - you may be right about stripping him of citizenship. I'm going to check it out.

He is also being PAID by the taxpayers of CA. Something tells me most of them don't mind.

Check this out:

Bill of Attainder

Definition: A legislative act that singles out an individual or group for punishment without a trial.

The Constitution of the United States, Article I, Section 9, paragraph 3 provides that: "No Bill of Attainder or ex post facto Law will be passed."

"The Bill of Attainder Clause was intended not as a narrow, technical (and therefore soon to be outmoded) prohibition, but rather as an implementation of the separation of powers, a general safeguard against legislative exercise of the judicial function or more simply - trial by legislature." U.S. v. Brown, 381 U.S. 437, 440 (1965).

"These clauses of the Constitution are not of the broad, general nature of the Due Process Clause, but refer to rather precise legal terms which had a meaning under English law at the time the Constitution was adopted. A bill of attainder was a legislative act that singled out one or more persons and imposed punishment on them, without benefit of trial. Such actions were regarded as odious by the framers of the Constitution because it was the traditional role of a court, judging an individual case, to impose punishment." William H. Rehnquist, The Supreme Court, page 166.

"Bills of attainder, ex post facto laws, and laws impairing the obligations of contracts, are contrary to the first principles of the social compact, and to every principle of sound legislation. ... The sober people of America are weary of the fluctuating policy which has directed the public councils. They have seen with regret and indignation that sudden changes and legislative interferences, in cases affecting personal rights, become jobs in the hands of enterprising and influential speculators, and snares to the more-industrious and less-informed part of the community." James Madison, Federalist Number 44, 1788.

Supreme Court cases construing the Bill of Attainder clause include:

Ex Parte Garland, 4 Wallace 333 (1866).
Cummings v. Missouri, 4 Wallace 277 (1866).
U.S. v. Brown, 381 U.S. 437 (1965).
Nixon v. Administrator of General Services, 433 U.S.425 (1977).
Selective Service Administration v. Minnesota PIRG, 468 U.S. 841 (1984).

Yes. Of course he would have to be convicted first. Same as the Lieberman bill. But isn't "overthrowing the U.S. government" still a crime? Hopefully those Homeland Security people have La Raza on their radar - just below the tea parties and vets of course.

Yes. Of course he would have to be convicted first. Same as the Lieberman bill. But isn't "overthrowing the U.S. government" still a crime? Hopefully those Homeland Security people have La Raza on their radar - just below the tea parties and vets of course.

Are you really a teacher?
google U.S. codes and scan Title 18 to find the crime you feel was committed in the video. Then, look up the penalty. No crime has a consequence as suggested, the revocation of ones citizenship.
The Congress would need to pass such a bill, and it would likely be a Bill of Attainder and / or an Ex Post Facto, in this specific matter. I say likely because the blinders have been removed from the justices of the Supreme Court - lady justice is ashamed.
Even if the Congress does act (as a noun, a verb and 9/11 Rudy hopes) it would be challenged and even as activist as the Robert's Court is, it is unlikely even 'The Five' would be able to find the authority in the Constitution for Congress to revoke the citizenship of any American - born or naturalized.

PS: If the citizenship of Benedict Arnold wasn't revoked and no one suggested McVeigh's be revoked why has that become an issue today? Wedge issue for the far right, IMO.

Last edited:
McVeigh was executed. Same thing.

What he said may not be a crime but what he is proposing is. I guess we'll have to wait til they kill a few people first.

Forum List

Back