4 Hours At The Capitol--HBO Max

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Excellent movie about the insurrection.

It seems incredibly comical that the House and Senate chambers were so out in the open. I would think this place would be built like a battleship... Wow. Also didn't know shaman-boy's flag pole was actually a spear. Hope he's still in jail.

Anyway; check it out if you want.

It seems incredibly comical that the House and Senate chambers were so out in the open. I would think this place would be built like a battleship... Wow. Also didn't know shaman-boy's flag pole was actually a spear. Hope he's still in jail.

HAHAHHAHH--wasn't an insurrection
what BLM had been doing for YEARS is much worse [ terrorism ]

There was no reason to protect the House and Senate Chambers.

They were sacred ground.

useful idiots are usually entertained by good propaganda,,

what insurrection? the 1 in your head saying how much of a brain dead, anti AMERICA, retard you are?
this is nothing more than LIES...and you just spew more of the lies

There was no reason to protect the House and Senate Chambers.

They were sacred ground.

Hell, in the buildings where I work; there are--I don't know what to call them--garage doors that will close off wings of the hospital. They come down from the ceiling. I get the "hallowed ground" aspect but hallowed ground should be protected.

Forum List

Back