$4,000 From Ukraine To Assassinate Tucker Carlson

If true (no way to know with these sources), this is wrong and bad, even if Tucker is obviously a valuable Russian asset.
Your consistent ability to misunderstand matters is always entertaining .
But because part of me feels so sorry to see you constantly struggling , I will drop you a pearl of intel wisdom .
TC comes from a very wealthy family with generational ties to Intel and is CIA ( DS ) controlled opposition .
Gullibles fawn over him .
As they do with Mr Musk who is an even more important asset for Deep State .

I agree, self reflection would be helpful for you.

Says the dork with the fucking "Dark Brandon" meme as his avatar.

May as well have a "Kick Me" sign stapled to your face.

Or at least a dunce cap.

But at least you're immediately written off by anyone serious.

And the adults, standing up for "DEMOCRACY!", want to siphon even more dough over to their money laundering puppet state.

Well here's where just a pitiful fraction of it apparently went.

Meanwhile we're discovering that the CIA built 12 secret bases in Ukraine, and has been active there for over a decade.

Nothing is ever just straight up or honest with the globalists running this country.

They have one half of the people fooled, brainwashed, or completely in the dark; so the other half finds it virtually impossible to affect any real change.

Enter MAGA.

And you believe this? Come on.

Tucker aside.......It stands to reason that the CIA would have assets in Ukraine and any other more or less friendly country that shares a border with a potential adversary.

In fact isn't that sorta what we pay them to do?

Why it should come as a surprise that they sometimes work at cross-purposes is beyond me. :dunno:
For example, we know from an email on Hunter's laptop that on Nov. 2, 2015 Burisma sent an email to Hunter Biden asking him to use his "influence in Washington", to get rid of Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.

And later that very same day, in an unlikely coincidence...

Ukraine prosecutor Viktor Shokin 'targeted by sniper'

• Published
    • 3 November 2015
Viktor Shokin was saved by bulletproof glass, Ukrainian officials say
Ukraine's officials have launched a criminal investigation into what they believe was an assassination attempt on the country's top prosecutor.

They say a sniper fired three shots at the office of Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin late on Monday in Kiev, but bulletproof glass saved his life.

No-one was injured. No group has so far claimed responsibility for the attack.

Sounds like a CIA blunder to me.

But since the sniper attack failed, Joe Biden got rid of Prosecutor General Shokin another way. Quid Pro Joe got him fired by threatening the Ukrainian government. He is on video bragging that he told the president and prime minister that if they didn't fire PG Shokin, he would cut off the already approved $1 billion U.S. Treasury loan guarantee, thus making the Ukrainian government insolvent.

Remember, you read about that little "coincidence" here at USMB first.

Last edited:
For example, we know from an email on Hunter's laptop that on Nov. 2, 2015 Burisma sent an email to Hunter Biden asking him to use his "influence in Washington", to get rid of Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.

And in an unlikely coincidence...

Ukraine prosecutor Viktor Shokin 'targeted by sniper'​

• Published
    • 3 November 2015

Viktor Shokin was saved by bulletproof glass, Ukrainian officials say
Ukraine's officials have launched a criminal investigation into what they believe was an assassination attempt on the country's top prosecutor.
They say a sniper fired three shots at the office of Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin late on Monday in Kiev, but bulletproof glass saved his life.
No-one was injured. No group has so far claimed responsibility for the attack.

Sounds like a CIA blunder to me.

But since the sniper attack failed, Joe Biden got rid of Prosecutor General Shokin another way. Quid Pro Joe got him fired by threatening the Ukrainian government. He is on video bragging that if they didn't fire PG Shokin, he would cut off the already approved $1 billion U.S. Treasury loan guarantee, thus making the Ukrainian government insolvent.

That's crooked as hell. Biden should be in prison.
Actually we don't know that, since the hard drive copies in the hands of people releasing info have been altered.

You know you guys don’t have to believe everything on the internet, right?

You're in denial.

Why are you sucking the shit out of Biden's ass, moron.?
No, I am just Normal and understand that the hard drive was altered. Files were altered, files were added, and files were removed.

Unlike you, I don't just believe anything that pleases me and then guard it like a rabid dog with a bone, forever.

And the adults, standing up for "DEMOCRACY!", want to siphon even more dough over to their money laundering puppet state.

Well here's where just a pitiful fraction of it apparently went.

Meanwhile we're discovering that the CIA built 12 secret bases in Ukraine, and has been active there for over a decade.

Nothing is ever just straight up or honest with the globalists running this country.

They have one half of the people fooled, brainwashed, or completely in the dark; so the other half finds it virtually impossible to affect any real change.

Enter MAGA.

Yeah, like we’re going to trust one of the leading Russian propaganda sites on the internet! :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back