$4,000 From Ukraine To Assassinate Tucker Carlson

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
And the adults, standing up for "DEMOCRACY!", want to siphon even more dough over to their money laundering puppet state.

Well here's where just a pitiful fraction of it apparently went.

Meanwhile we're discovering that the CIA built 12 secret bases in Ukraine, and has been active there for over a decade.

Nothing is ever just straight up or honest with the globalists running this country.

They have one half of the people fooled, brainwashed, or completely in the dark; so the other half finds it virtually impossible to affect any real change.

Enter MAGA.

If true (no way to know with these sources), this is wrong and bad, even if Tucker is obviously a valuable Russian asset.

You voted for the valuable Russian assets, asshat.

1708979044956.png

You voted for the valuable Russian assets, asshat.

View attachment 908925

No kidding.

And I'd like to point out that the X post about the covert CIA operations in Ukraine from InfoWars was actually a story broken by....The New York Times.

So they can't even pull the "DISINFORMATION!" shenanigans.

No kidding.

And I'd like to point out that the X post about the covert CIA operations in Ukraine from InfoWars was actually a story broken by....The New York Times.

So they can't even pull the "DISINFORMATION!" shenanigans.

We're at the point in the banana republic where the regime doesn't even try to hide what they're doing, and the cult members like Mac1958 openly applaud it.

And the adults, standing up for "DEMOCRACY!", want to siphon even more dough over to their money laundering puppet state.

Well here's where just a pitiful fraction of it apparently went.

Meanwhile we're discovering that the CIA built 12 secret bases in Ukraine, and has been active there for over a decade.

Nothing is ever just straight up or honest with the globalists running this country.

They have one half of the people fooled, brainwashed, or completely in the dark; so the other half finds it virtually impossible to affect any real change.

Enter MAGA.

The NYT piece about it:

the C.I.A. began training an elite Ukrainian commando force — known as Unit 2245 — which captured Russian drones and communications gear so that C.I.A. technicians could reverse-engineer them and crack Moscow’s encryption systems. (One officer in the unit was Kyrylo Budanov, now the general leading Ukraine’s military intelligence.)

And the C.I.A. also helped train a new generation of Ukrainian spies who operated inside Russia, across Europe, and in Cuba and other places where the Russians have a large presence.

Because of course, and I am sure this will go just as well as all the other times the CIA has done this same thing.

The NYT piece about it:

the C.I.A. began training an elite Ukrainian commando force — known as Unit 2245 — which captured Russian drones and communications gear so that C.I.A. technicians could reverse-engineer them and crack Moscow’s encryption systems. (One officer in the unit was Kyrylo Budanov, now the general leading Ukraine’s military intelligence.)

And the C.I.A. also helped train a new generation of Ukrainian spies who operated inside Russia, across Europe, and in Cuba and other places where the Russians have a large presence.

Because of course, and I am sure this will go just as well as all the other times the CIA has done this same thing.
It explains why over the years dozens of coffins come home quietly from Russia with little to no media coverage.

The NYT piece about it:

Remember when the Left used to be the ones who would protest this type of boondoggle?

Man, are those days dead and buried.

This is why the Russian intelligence services target Americans, they know how dumb many of you are.
And can count on you to pretend that the CIA does not do such things....oooooooh nooooooh.

Tucker aside.......It stands to reason that the CIA would have assets in Ukraine and any other more or less friendly country that shares a border with a potential adversary.

In fact isn't that sorta what we pay them to do?

Why it should come as a surprise that they sometimes work at cross-purposes is beyond me. :dunno:

Forum List

Back