3rd Quarter GDP so strong , Nancy Pants tries to take credit for it.

For the record, 3rd Quarter spending came from the $1200 piece of cheese, fresh off the Fed's printing press.

Funny definition of strong, if you ask me.

It's kind of humorous that they're actually arguing over who is gonna get credit for creating all of that debt.

The Founders surely must be rolling over in their graves by now.

Yet you're willing to look at the Chinese false economy built on the catastrophic devaluation of their currency and call it strong....lol.....how twisted you are. The Yuan has been busted so hard by the Chinese Central Bank that the average family in China can no longer afford starvation level calorie count at the local supermarket....but the toilet paper currency has effected a massive trade input cheapening Chinse made goods and making foreign goods too expensive to buy.....this is what the Chinse call growth.....it's actually a code word for Death of the citizens.

For the record, 3rd Quarter spending came from the $1200 piece of cheese, fresh off the Fed's printing press.

Funny definition of strong, if you ask me.

It's kind of humorous that they're actually arguing over who is gonna get credit for creating all of that debt.

The Founders surely must be rolling over in their graves by now.
/----/ It's a gloomy day on LiberalProagandaville - Orange Man Bad - no matter what.
rabid democrat.jpg

Citizen's financial advisor is Mac! :cool:

Oh, wait. Forgot to respond to this. Heh heh.

Let me tell you something. Any time you'd like to have a one on one with regard to economics and monetary policy, or any aspect of the Constitution, for that matter, particularly the proper role of government, just whistle. I'll be in the neighborhood.

You can show us all how smart you are. I, for one, like to learn.

Any time. :)

For starters, learn which economic quarter we are in! :slap:

Where in the constitution does it say the gov't must pay you if covid19 causes them to shut your business down? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

I'll post the link for Piglosi's desperate attempt, as soon as it's available.

The Great American Recovery: Third Quarter GDP Blows Past Expectations

“After releasing his plan to reopen America safely in April, President Trump remarked that prior to the Coronavirus pandemic, the United States had ‘built the greatest economy anywhere in the world . . . and we’re going to build it again,’” the White House Council of Economic Advisers writes.

“This morning’s release of U.S. GDP for the third quarter of 2020 from the Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA) affirms President Trump’s statement . . . GDP grew 7.4 percent (33.1 percent at an annual rate) in the third quarter, the largest single quarter of economic growth on record and roughly twice the prior record of 3.9 percent.”
dead cat bounce

Where in the constitution does it say the gov't must pay you if covid19 causes them to shut your business down? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

It doesn't. What ww is talking about is a much different topic of discussion and more likely meant to sway the discussion we were having (or getting ready to have) at the time away from the intellectual ass kicking you guys were walking into should you have continued. Happens quite a bit on here, I've noticed. It's one of those discussions where just saying red or blue back and forth or saying orange man bad as a defense mechanism simply won't cut it. Kamala cackles when she gets put into a position like that, a lot of you guys say orange man bad. Same sort of defense mechanism to avoid adult speak. But it's a discussion that would be helpful to have none the less. My agreement with what he was hinting at doesn't make his argument valid in context with central economic planning by a central bank versus genuine free-market economics where people should be permitted to suceed or fail lon their own without economic interventionism by the federal government, it was just acknowledgment that it's a discussion that could be helpful to have, particularly given the lack of topical policy discussion around the board. Most times, just actually having policy discussion is a victory in itself and helpful to the casual reader/passer-by. Seems like you almost have to bait folks into having any kind of elevated topical policy discusion, to be honest.

Last edited:
Anyway, I'm done with the topic. End of the day, there isn't a nickel's worth of difference between red and blue at that level of politics. This thread is proof-positive. We've got elected officials literally arguing over who's gonna get credit for printing and spending our way down the deep, dark hole.

The electorate has about four cents worth of purchasing power on the dollar. And their savings are constantly robbed of their value.

There's a reason for it. The fact that the politicians are arguing over who's gonna get the credit for making it that way is just laughable.

You can't print and spend your way to prosperity. You'll only achieve the opposite. One need look no further that the debt clock and the degradation of purchasing power and the systematic robbing of the value of our savings for the consequences of just that very thing.

That said, here's a great description of what it means to be conservative.

Last edited:
I'll post the link for Piglosi's desperate attempt, as soon as it's available.

The Great American Recovery: Third Quarter GDP Blows Past Expectations

“After releasing his plan to reopen America safely in April, President Trump remarked that prior to the Coronavirus pandemic, the United States had ‘built the greatest economy anywhere in the world . . . and we’re going to build it again,’” the White House Council of Economic Advisers writes.

“This morning’s release of U.S. GDP for the third quarter of 2020 from the Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA) affirms President Trump’s statement . . . GDP grew 7.4 percent (33.1 percent at an annual rate) in the third quarter, the largest single quarter of economic growth on record and roughly twice the prior record of 3.9 percent.”
dead cat bounce
/——/ You tool.

So you are for or against the stimulus?

I'm a conservative in the true sense of the philosophy. Stimulus is not even in the equation. It's a non sequitur. People should be permitted to succeed or fail. This is the nature of free-markets. A philosophy that is contrary to central economic planning by a central bank.

Like it or not, we do have central planning and an central bank. Removing yourself from the "equation" merely renders your opinion irrelevant.

Forum List

Back