3rd migrant wave heads to U.S. from El Salvador

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
SAN SALVADOR (Reuters) – A new group of migrants gathered and left from the capital of El Salvador on Sunday, headed for the United States after thousands of other Central Americans began similar journeys in recent weeks, angering U.S. President Donald Trump.
3rd Migrant Wave Heads To U.S. From El Salvador

They will just keep coming and coming and coming all the while the Trump haters will wonder why their kids are falling ill, msm, cdc will blame it on those unvaccinated kids gawd dam them, meanwhile if your kid is vaccinated nothing should harm t hem remember. But you see douche bags these ppl coming here will be bringing chit . we have never seen, or has been wiped out for decades until now.

Your pays will get smaller as they live like kings and queens and you struggle to take your kid to Disney world, or that fair in town. well you wanted it you just might get it.

let them in, let them in.....

How much do you want to be that this will continue for the entire week - this week? There is only 10 days left before the midterm. I am almost guarantee there will be at least 10 waves of immigrants trying to "crash" the border. South America is a large country.

How much do you want to be that this will continue for the entire week - this week? There is only 10 days left before the midterm. I am almost guarantee there will be at least 10 waves of immigrants trying to "crash" the border. South America is a large country.
I believe we're a bit confused.

Like I've been saying this has been going on for many years. What is different is the big money that is flowing in to fund them, the sheer numbers AND the mix of countries which might be the most dangerous aspect of these mega caravans. We have already had eyewitness accounts of groups of strong young men all marching together with matching brand new backpacks. Big extended family maybe? Yeah right.

Hope the military is at the border and not one of these assholes gets through.

You can bet the voters are watching all of this and immigration is one hot button issue.

Forum List

Back