3rd Kevin Spacey Accuser Turns Up Dead --- WTF??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
https://pagesix.com/2019/12/31/kevin-spacey-settles-lawsuit-with-kin-of-dead-accuser/

I think its time that a serious FBI investigation is opened up against Kevin Spacey -- there may also be possible connections to Hillary and Epstein on this too...After the 3rd death of one of his accusers, Kevin Spacey has settled the sexual assault lawsuit filed against him by an anonymous massage therapist who died earlier this year, according to newly filed court papers.

He already had one of his accusers knocked off in a car accident, Linda Culkin -- who was the original whistleblower; was struck by a car and killed..why wasn't this whistleblower protected??

Then, another accuser, Ari Behn; committed suicide last week..and then an additional accuser refused to even testify and plead the fifth... which resulted in Spacey's criminal case being thrown out --- obviously the guy was afraid to testify because he knew he too would be dead...

"Spacey seemingly considers himself in the clear and has recently released videos teasing his return to the spotlight -- 'The next time someone does something you don't like, you can go on the attack,' he says in one clip. 'But you can also hold your fire and do the unexpected. You can kill them with kindness."

So he is basically flaunting the fact he had these people killed....I don't know of his personal relationship with the Clintons, but I definitely wouldn't be surprised if they were the ones who arranged all of these murders because of how big fans they were of House of Cards....

A very strange man who has a thing for boys. Must be a short in his brain.
Yet seem to travel in packs. Pedos of a feather...

Which is why we may see these odd deaths popping up. Powerful people do not like to be the discussion of pedo talk....Spacey is a VERY public figure...his death would raise eyebrows...whereas some little queer who works down at the 'rub n' tug' ends up dead...meh..."he lived that kinda life right?"
Another queer offs himself..."quite common actually."

https://pagesix.com/2019/12/31/kevin-spacey-settles-lawsuit-with-kin-of-dead-accuser/

I think its time that a serious FBI investigation is opened up against Kevin Spacey -- there may also be possible connections to Hillary and Epstein on this too...After the 3rd death of one of his accusers, Kevin Spacey has settled the sexual assault lawsuit filed against him by an anonymous massage therapist who died earlier this year, according to newly filed court papers.

He already had one of his accusers knocked off in a car accident, Linda Culkin -- who was the original whistleblower; was struck by a car and killed..why wasn't this whistleblower protected??

Then, another accuser, Ari Behn; committed suicide last week..and then an additional accuser refused to even testify and plead the fifth... which resulted in Spacey's criminal case being thrown out --- obviously the guy was afraid to testify because he knew he too would be dead...

"Spacey seemingly considers himself in the clear and has recently released videos teasing his return to the spotlight -- 'The next time someone does something you don't like, you can go on the attack,' he says in one clip. 'But you can also hold your fire and do the unexpected. You can kill them with kindness."

So he is basically flaunting the fact he had these people killed....I don't know of his personal relationship with the Clintons, but I definitely wouldn't be surprised if they were the ones who arranged all of these murders because of how big fans they were of House of Cards....

3l2zfo.gif

That one mean queen... The kinda faggot you don’t fuck with...

Forum List

Back