34 years after Apartheid ended in South Africa, Blacks are having second thoughts

And yet for the most part they haven't been able, despite being self governed for almost 3/4 of a century now.
That is going to change very soon. In many parts of Africa it has already changed. China and Russia are helping Africa remove the yoke of Western imperialism. Africa has suffered from centuries of colonialism and genocide at the hands of Whites. It will take time for them to get on their feet.
When that time comes, the Western world will be in bad shape. They cannot survive without being parasites off of Africa.

That is going to change very soon. In many parts of Africa it has already changed. China and Russia are helping Africa remove the yoke of Western imperialism. Africa has suffered from centuries of colonialism and genocide at the hands of Whites. It will take time for them to get on their feet.
When that time comes, the Western world will be in bad shape. They cannot survive without being parasites off of Africa.

China and Russia would just be another flavor of colonialism.

Russians aren't whites?

You really think Africa is why this country thrives?

You need to achieve some life experience before you post little girl. Your High School or College teachers are feeding you a bill of goods that you are falling for hook, line and sinker. The Russians and Chinese don't give ANYTHING away. The Russians came in and build cheap building and monuments that are already crumbling or like the Aswan Dam are causing immeasurable ecologic damage to a formerly stable ecosystem. The Chinese come in and make loans that they know can't be repaid and then plan to take over countries like France tried to do with Mexico back under Emperor Napolean.

China and Russia would just be another flavor of colonialism.

Russians aren't whites?
I added a P.S. to my post. Yes, Russians are White. But, they are a little different. I don't believe the Chinese or Russians would treat Africans the same way the Western powers have treated them. So far they have helped them and treated them with respect. The Western powers treated the Africans as slaves/sub-human/less than. They treated them that way so they could steal their natural resources.

You need to achieve some life experience before you post little girl. Your High School or College teachers are feeding you a bill of goods that you are falling for hook, line and sinker. The Russians and Chinese don't give ANYTHING away. The Russians came in and build cheap building and monuments that are already crumbling or like the Aswan Dam are causing immeasurable ecologic damage to a formerly stable ecosystem. The Chinese come in and make loans that they know can't be repaid and then plan to take over countries like France tried to do with Mexico back under Emperor Napolean.
Thank you for calling me a "little girl". As a 60 plus Grandma, I take that as a compliment. The Russians and Chinese will want something in return for what they do I'm sure. But, it won't be anything like what the Western powers have done. Look at the ugly aparhtied system that was in South Africa. Those poor Africans were treated like 2nd class citizens in their own country---even while their diamonds and other resources were being stolen from them.
South African Whites wasn't the only ones who did that. It happened in every African country the Whites invaded/colonized. I'm not concerned about the Chinese or Russians mistreating the Africans.

I added a P.S. to my post. Yes, Russians are White. But, they are a little different. I don't believe the Chinese or Russians would treat Africans the same way the Western powers have treated them. So far they have helped them and treated them with respect. The Western powers treated the Africans as slaves/sub-human/less than. They treated them that way so they could steal their natural resources.
The Russians have treated Africans WORSE. The Chinese will loot Africa and use troops to control any governments that don't pay back their "loans". The Chinese are the second worst racists on the planet, narrowly behind the Japanese.

Thank you for calling me a "little girl". As a 60 plus Grandma, I take that as a compliment. The Russians and Chinese will want something in return for what they do I'm sure. But, it won't be anything like what the Western powers have done. Look at the ugly aparhtied system that was in South Africa. Those poor Africans were treated like 2nd class citizens in their own country---even while their diamonds and other resources were being stolen from them.
South African Whites wasn't the only ones who did that. It happened in every African country the Whites invaded/colonized. I'm not concerned about the Chinese or Russians mistreating the Africans.
That's odd because a couple of weeks ago you posted that you had just turned in your last research paper for the year.

The Russians have treated Africans WORSE. The Chinese will loot Africa and use troops to control any governments that don't pay back their "loans". The Chinese are the second worst racists on the planet, narrowly behind the Japanese.
Strange. The Russians, Chinese or Japanese have never colonized any African country. I wonder why? If they are so racist why didn't they colonize Africa the same way the Europeans and USA did?

Is that why Whites are being kicked out of African countries as we speak? Last year the French were forced to leave Mali; currently they are being banned from Burkina Faso. No African country wants Whites anymore. Who can blame them? All the Whites ever did was rob, rape, murder and steal.
P.S. The Russians are another story. They have never colonized Africa and they have helped them.
Not true, blacks rob, rape, murder and steal from whites in Africa and well everywhere. If it wasn't for colonization Africa would still be hunter gathers. Europeans actually introduced the fucking wheel to sub saharan africans, they could not even invent the wheel on their own.

Strange. The Russians, Chinese or Japanese have never colonized any African country. I wonder why? If they are so racist why didn't they colonize Africa the same way the Europeans and USA did?
Colonization is about opportunity dumb ass not racist stuff.

Not true, blacks rob, rape, murder and steal from whites in Africa and well everywhere. If it wasn't for colonization Africa would still be hunter gathers. Europeans actually introduced the fucking wheel to sub saharan africans, they could not even invent the wheel on their own.
AMart, did you know you're supposed to rotate the tires on your trailer home at least twice a year? Run along now and do that. In the meantime I'm going to put you on ignore. BYE. :bye1:

Thank you all for the lively conversation on this thread. I've said all I want to say on this subject for now and I won't be back. Have a nice day everyone. Bye. :smoochEE:

Thank you all for the lively conversation on this thread. I've said all I want to say on this subject for now and I won't be back. Have a nice day everyone. Bye. :smoochEE:

That sure sounds like a hearty "Exit Stage Left", with a yellow stripe right up the middle of its back. :laughing0301:

Bye!

Don't let the door hit ya.

Last edited:
All the protests by the progressives, the boycotts, and concerts and benefits, and today South Africa is far worse off than they were in 1989.

"Imagine watching this video as a progressive. How are you supposed to understand this? Literally nothing in your framework. Your entire understanding of historical narrative has no explanation for this result..."

And They call me crazy when I tell them this is western Europes future ...

Is that why Whites are being kicked out of African countries as we speak? Last year the French were forced to leave Mali; currently they are being banned from Burkina Faso. No African country wants Whites anymore. Who can blame them? All the Whites ever did was rob, rape, murder and steal.
P.S. The Russians are another story. They have never colonized Africa and they have helped them.
The Russians aren't ...the Chinese are
The Chinese have notorious reputations around Africa

Forum List

Back