34 years after Apartheid ended in South Africa, Blacks are having second thoughts

All the protests by the progressives, the boycotts, and concerts and benefits, and today South Africa is far worse off than they were in 1989.

"Imagine watching this video as a progressive. How are you supposed to understand this? Literally nothing in your framework. Your entire understanding of historical narrative has no explanation for this result..."

Everything Progressives touch turns to ruin, and not accidentally either

Sure, we could renounce our citizenship. And the American Blacks should forever forbid the exportation of Africa's natural resources and minerals to any Western society OR the USA. There would be:
1) No cobalt for cell phones, laptops, etc.
2) No cocoa beans to make chocolate.
3) No uranium for any kind of nuclear power use.
4) Less lithium to make electric car batteries.
5) No diamonds for industrial or personal use.
6) Less platinum, gold and other precious metals.

And the biggest, most important issue: Force the USA to get their military bases out of Africa. ALL of them--- I hear there are more than 20 US military bases in Africa.
Now, who do you think would be hurting the most? :bowdown:
UMMM ? CUBA !

:bye1:I've gotten tired of you. So, I'll ignore you for the rest of this day. Maybe tomorrrow I'll play with you some more. Bye. Snake. 🐍

I'm like President Trump, little pet.

You can't quit me.

Get some better monkey skills before you come back.

But thanks for your thought provoking post.

Blacks improve nothing. They are incapable of improving or running any country. They literally needed the white man to show them what a wheel is what toilet paper is where to shit what education is in a classroom etc. Everything a black African wants is contingent on a white man.

Sure, we could renounce our citizenship. And the American Blacks should forever forbid the exportation of Africa's natural resources and minerals to any Western society OR the USA. There would be:
1) No cobalt for cell phones, laptops, etc.
2) No cocoa beans to make chocolate.
3) No uranium for any kind of nuclear power use.
4) Less lithium to make electric car batteries.
5) No diamonds for industrial or personal use.
6) Less platinum, gold and other precious metals.

And the biggest, most important issue: Force the USA to get their military bases out of Africa. ALL of them--- I hear there are more than 20 US military bases in Africa.
Now, who do you think would be hurting the most? :bowdown:
Decisions like this are why you wouldn't run a functional society. Lol You're not going to sell your minerals to the west? Okay retard.

Blacks improve nothing. They are incapable of improving or running any country. They literally needed the white man to show them what a wheel is what toilet paper is where to shit what education is in a classroom etc. Everything a black African wants is contingent on a white man.
Is that why Whites are being kicked out of African countries as we speak? Last year the French were forced to leave Mali; currently they are being banned from Burkina Faso. No African country wants Whites anymore. Who can blame them? All the Whites ever did was rob, rape, murder and steal.
P.S. The Russians are another story. They have never colonized Africa and they have helped them.

Decisions like this are why you wouldn't run a functional society. Lol You're not going to sell your minerals to the west? Okay retard.
No. I'd let the West suffer. Africa could run a very functional society without selling minerals to Whites. There are billions of other people to sell them to.

Is that why Whites are being kicked out of African countries as we speak? Last year the French were forced to leave Mali; currently they are being banned from Burkina Faso. No African country wants Whites anymore. Who can blame them? All the Whites ever did was rob, rape, murder and steal.
P.S. The Russians are another story. They have never colonized Africa and they have helped them.

They got rid of those decades ago, the ones that are left were the productive ones, and now they get rid of those out of spite.

Good plan.

Forum List

Back