34 Troops Diagnosed With Traumatic Brain Injury

They said concussion symptoms I do not believe that is traumatic brain injury unless you have had multiple concussions like the NFL players who played during the time when concussions where not taken seriously did. The concussion symptoms should be taken seriously but calling them traumatic brain injury might be premature at this point.

Sorry. but I gotta go with the judgment of military doctors who have actually seen the patients over some anonymous poster on the internet.

I served as a military doctor-----decades ago. Feel free to ask
I'll ask you one. If someone is up walking around with a bad headache, balance issues, probable concussion from blast shock-wave, without visible head injury, at what level does concussion change to traumatic brain injury in a diagnosis in military hospital setting?

good question----but it is not a MILITARY QUESTION ---it is a question in the
field of neurology. -------first---keep in mind ----the complaint of HEADACHE is
a subjective complaint. One cannot MEASURE a "headache" other than by
asking -----"you got some pain in your head"?. Two----"balance issues"
There are both OBJECTIVE issues and subjective issues. I feel "unbalanced"
"dizzy" is a subjective complaint. Specific tests of balance and clinical SIGNS
of disordered balance do exist. SIGNS are very important. ----YOU CAN ELLICIT or SEE THEM CLINICALLY ---ataxia, nystagmus----and other strange words like dysdiadokinesis-----and tests like OPTOKINETICS --------then there are tests to determine brain
injury or dysfunction. ------Like EEG, C-T scan---and the various kinds of MRI----
including FUNCTIONAL MRI thingys ----and clinical manifestations------
like seizures-----long term clinical follow-up. It's a tough topic

Lets see, trump said no one was hurt. Everyone was fine.

Now we are being told that not only have military been hurt, they have traumatic brain injuries. Eight of them have been sent back to America because of their injuries. I wonder if anymore will be sent back.

This is much more than a headache as trump and his followers have claimed.

trump really should stop lying. Especially about our military. Their lives are literally in his hands. He should have more respect for those who are willing to die or be injured to keep our nation free and safe.

How many more have to pay for trump killing that Iranian general? There is a reason why several past presidents didn't have that man killed. Killing him wasn't going to stop the violence.

He just wasn't worth the violence and lives that have and will be lost.

U.S. says 34 troops diagnosed with traumatic brain injury after Iran strike
so lets just leave the bad guys alone....right dana?....
Let`s not poke a mean dog with a stick. Iran wasn`t bothering anybody until stable genius withdrew from an agreement that our allies had no problem with. He applied severe sanctions for no other reason that to piss them off. Would you not lash out at your tormenter?

Now we are being told that not only have military been hurt, they have traumatic brain injuries. Eight of them have been sent back to America because of their injuries. I wonder if anymore will be sent back.

trump really should stop lying. Especially about our military. Their lives are literally in his hands. He should have more respect for those who are willing to die or be injured to keep our nation free and safe.

How many more have to pay for trump killing that Iranian general? There is a reason why several past presidents didn't have that man killed. Killing him wasn't going to stop the violence.

Let`s not poke a mean dog with a stick. Iran wasn`t bothering anybody until stable genius withdrew from an agreement that our allies had no problem with. He applied severe sanctions for no other reason that to piss them off. Would you not lash out at your tormenter?

Really?

The entire job of the guy who got whacked was to export violence towards Iran's enemies, from the Quds force to proxies like Hezbollah.

When first reported there were no casualties or injuries but in later reports some troops experienced concussion symptoms which can be very serious.

So did Trump lie or go with what he was told at first?
At that time, probably both. Good at the time, should have issued more accurate statements later, but not his style.

When first reported there were no casualties or injuries but in later reports some troops experienced concussion symptoms which can be very serious.

So did Trump lie or go with what he was told at first?
At that time, probably both. Good at the time, should have issued more accurate statements later, but not his style.

True, and that does fall on Trump and his handlers... After discovering that some were injured he should have issued a statement that said non-fatal injuries did occur and more details will be released when final diagnosis are completed...

But

That is not him...

not talking about Iran....talking about the late general and lowlifes like him....the young people in Iran will take care of Iran......

They said concussion symptoms I do not believe that is traumatic brain injury unless you have had multiple concussions like the NFL players who played during the time when concussions where not taken seriously did. The concussion symptoms should be taken seriously but calling them traumatic brain injury might be premature at this point.

Sorry. but I gotta go with the judgment of military doctors who have actually seen the patients over some anonymous poster on the internet.
Then you will go with this from the military.
Pentagon spokesman Jonathan Hoffman told reporters that 17 service members diagnosed had already returned to duty in Iraq.

Eight service members who had been previously transported to Germany had been moved to the United States and would receive treatment at either Walter Reed military hospital or their home bases.

Hoffman said the service members were being treated on an outpatient basis and were transported back to the United States in order to be closer to their pre-deployment bases.

Nine service members remain in Germany and are undergoing evaluations and treatment.

I'll ask you one. If someone is up walking around with a bad headache, balance issues, probable concussion from blast shock-wave, without visible head injury, at what level does concussion change to traumatic brain injury in a diagnosis in military hospital setting?

field of neurology. -------first---keep in mind ----the complaint of HEADACHE is
of disordered balance do exist. SIGNS are very important. ----YOU CAN ELLICIT or SEE THEM CLINICALLY ---ataxia, nystagmus----and other strange words like dysdiadokinesis-----and tests like OPTOKINETICS --------then there are tests to determine brain
injury or dysfunction. ------Like EEG, C-T scan---and the various kinds of MRI----
Understand what you are saying. Never heard the term traumatic brain injury slung out in public discussion until during after Gulf War II. Not sure at what point a doctor changes diagnosis from concussion. Got hit in the head with a Tank hatch (stupidity) pretty sure I had a concussion, was and am fine. Wondered what the base line would be to change diagnosis from concussion of those troops and would anyone actually know for days.

I had a headache the other day it was very traumatic lol
oh oh....was the boyfriend mad?...
Yours? Idk never meet him lol hahaha
no yours....give him some ass once in a while dont play the headache game...even gay men have needs...
Are you inquiring if I’m
A homo? Lol
no need to inquire....just read some of your very feminine posts....you are as gay as richard simmons...

I had a headache the other day it was very traumatic lol
no yours....give him some ass once in a while dont play the headache game...even gay men have needs...
Are you inquiring if I’m
A homo? Lol
no need to inquire....just read some of your very feminine posts....you are as gay as richard simmons...
I banged a hot Brazilian girl last nite ,, she didn’t think I was gay, she called American man the best ever

Understand what you are saying. Never heard the term traumatic brain injury slung out in public discussion until during after Gulf War II. Not sure at what point a doctor changes diagnosis from concussion. Got hit in the head with a Tank hatch (stupidity) pretty sure I had a concussion, was and am fine. Wondered what the base line would be to change diagnosis from concussion of those troops and would anyone actually know for days.

concussion is just a word------it means BANG. It is not really a diagnosis
of a specific pathology--------in fact it is a kinda silly word to use----SOUNDS
OMINOUS. Traumatic brain injury -----is another "JUST WORDS THING"-----
it means-----injury by trauma--------very non-specific terminology--------
something like DEATH BY CARDIOVASCULAR COLLAPSE-----ie-----the
heart stopped beating and pushing blood around. ------more examples of
silly doctor talk --------ACUTE LEAD POISONING OF THE BRAIN <<<
that one means-----bullet in the head

Are you inquiring if I’m
A homo? Lol
I banged a hot Brazilian girl last nite ,, she didn’t think I was gay, she called American man the best ever
I can guess why. You broke the Brazilian man code by putting the hose where you wouldn't want your nose.........and she liked it ?

Are you inquiring if I’m
A homo? Lol
yea like i believe that....every time you say you have had sex with a "hot" female, its funny how its always a different nationality...yea you can be anything oh the internet even a guy who has sex weekly with a woman from different stocks....

only an unconscious person would claim "IRAN WAS NOT BOTHERING ANYONE"

Really?

The entire job of the guy who got whacked was to export violence towards Iran's enemies, from the Quds force to proxies like Hezbollah.
What did he export to us or what was he planning? Be as specific as you can. No Iranians were among the 9-11 hijackers.
Hijackers in the September 11 attacks - Wikipedia

Really?

What did he export to us or what was he planning? Be as specific as you can. No Iranians were among the 9-11 hijackers.
Hijackers in the September 11 attacks - Wikipedia
Trump not only assassinated Soleimani, he also attempted to assassinate the general in charge of helping the Houthis in Yemen, but I think the second in command was killed.

As I have said already, Trump follows Saudi command until Putin slaps him.

Are you inquiring if I’m
A homo? Lol
I can guess why. You broke the Brazilian man code by putting the hose where you wouldn't want your nose.........and she liked it ?
She was open to it but was to big for her lol haha.. tmi I know

Forum List

Back