33,000 People Stuck At Disneyland

Call me crazy, but if somebody tested positive wouldn't the right thing to do be to get everybody OUT?

Screw Disney in every form. But you are right, if there was anything to do, it would have been to:
  1. Test the person a second time and if they got a repeat + result, ask others to leave the area immediately, refund them, and recommend they get a test soon. Not hold 33,000 hostage. Me, I would have broken the window and climbed out if those little buggers tried to hold me against my will! Whatever the results of 33,000 PCR tests that day, others might test the exact OPPOSITE a day later.

Don't feel bad, I thought the exact same thing at first.

I was half-awake when I first read the article this morning. That being said, this type of travesty going down in America would not have surprised me, not one bit. It is just a matter of time until such draconian measures are rolled out in the lower 48, Alaska and Hawaii. It is my belief the powers that be intend to vaccinate everyone everywhere across the entire planet. If enough people hold out and resist then the "kid" gloves will come off.

Forum List

Back