30 Good Things President Trump Has Done for America

"It might be a refreshing change to recall some of the remarkable, nation-changing good things that Trump has accomplished for America. Here is my personal list."

That's what the article's author said. Of course we know that Trump gave us the lowest unemployment in 50 years, Trump destroyed ISIS, rebuilt the military, got rid of NAFTA, and did what every previous GOP president promised to do but never did, move the Israel embassy to Jerusalem. What a great, awesome president.

But lets go down the authors list.

NUMBER ONE

Judges: Trump has appointed two Supreme Court justices, 53 federal appellate judges, and 146 District Court judges (as well as two judges for the Court of International Trade) who have been confirmed by the Senate so far. In addition, 64 more have been appointed and are awaiting Senate confirmation. All of them are committed to interpreting the Constitution and laws according to the original meaning of the words, rather than according to what a modern liberal judge thinks the law should have said.

As an evangelical Christian, I am glad to see that Trump’s two Supreme Court appointments have already been responsible for highly significant cases that increase religious freedom, such as the decisions (1) to allow state aid that is given to non-religious schools to be given also to religious schools (Montana decision); (2) to protect the right of religious schools to hire and fire employees based on the school’s religious convictions; and (3) to allow religious groups to be exempt from government regulations that would otherwise cause them to violate their consciences in matters of birth control (and, by implication, probably in matters of abortion and same-sex marriage, but that has not yet been tested).
I especially liked the ones that ruled trump didn't have a leg to stand on in contesting the election.

NUMBER TWO

2. Historic tax cuts and deregulation: After eight years of high unemployment and meager growth under President Obama’s administration, the Trump tax cuts of 2017 and Trump’s extensive canceling of excessive government regulations on businesses have given a tremendous boost to the American economy. An estimated 25,000 pages of regulations have been canceled, resulting in a savings of $3,100 per household per year. Another result of tax cuts combined with deregulation has been the addition of thousands of new jobs, so that unemployment (before the coronavirus crisis) fell to the lowest point in 50 years, and unemployment among African-American and Hispanic workers was the lowest it has ever been in history.

On election day, 2016 (11-8-16), the Dow Jones Industrial Average closed at 18,332.74.

This afternoon (8-21-20 at 2:29 p.m.) it stands at 27, 898.82, which is an increase of 52% in 3.5 years, even including several months of the coronavirus epidemic. This is remarkable.
Obama's stock market climbed 149%.

1/20/2009: 7,949.09,, 1/20/2017 19,827.
These economic changes affect ordinary people’s everyday lives, not just wealthy people. Tens of thousands of people who were unemployed have recovered the dignity of steady employment (including getting paid during the coronavirus crisis). Millions of ordinary Americans whose retirement savings are partially invested in the stock market (including my wife and me) are finally receiving some protection and even growth in their savings.
$8T in new debt thanks to those tax cuts.

There is no president Trump.

Nor is there even a President in the White House now. Just a broken-down incontinent old racist liar who used to be the step-n-fetchit for a half-black President at one time. A man whose cranium is full of mice and spiders, who would even be fit to be a court jester in some imaginary kingdom.

Nor is there even a President in the White House now. Just a broken-down incontinent old racist liar who used to be the step-n-fetchit for a half-black President at one time.
Probably so but we know for sure there is no president Trump.

13, 14 and 15

13. Waterways of the U.S.: The Trump administration’s decision to abandon the “waterways of the U.S.” policy rightfully returned control of water on private lands to the owners of those lands, rather than the federal government seizing control over nearly all waterways in the United States. These rules have hindered farmers, ranchers, and developers. American Farm Bureau Chairman Zippy Duvall praised the action, saying: “Farmers and ranchers care about clean water and preserving the land, which are essential to producing healthy food and fiber and ensuring future generations can do the same. That’s why we support the new clean water rule. It provides clarity and certainty, allowing farmers to understand water regulations without having to hire teams of consultants and lawyers. We appreciate the commitment of the agencies involved and this administration to crafting a new regulation that achieves important regulatory oversight while allowing farmers to farm. Clean water, clear rules.”

14. Halting the increase in Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE) standards: The Trump administration decision halted the Obama-imposed harsh annual increases in projected average miles per gallon required in new cars every year. This decision will lead to more consumer choice and less expensive and safer cars, which is much better than the Democratic policy of ever-higher mileage goals, requiring ever-lighter and smaller cars, which means more dangerous cars and less consumer choice.

15. Defeating ISIS: President Trump gave our military forces the freedom to defeat ISIS and drive them out of large sections of Iraq and Syria, which they did. This is far superior to the Democratic policy of inaction and appeasement, which had allowed ISIS to take over large areas of the Middle East. Under President Trump’s leadership, U.S. military forces located and killed ISIS founder and terrorist leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi on Oct. 26-27, 2019. President Trump also directed the killing of Iranian terrorist mastermind Qasem Soleimani on Jan. 2, 2020.

/----/ Gas prices did triple where I live, and have backed off a bit..

I have a thread about why gas prices have inched down and its not good:

"It might be a refreshing change to recall some of the remarkable, nation-changing good things that Trump has accomplished for America. Here is my personal list."

That's what the article's author said. Of course we know that Trump gave us the lowest unemployment in 50 years, Trump destroyed ISIS, rebuilt the military, got rid of NAFTA, and did what every previous GOP president promised to do but never did, move the Israel embassy to Jerusalem. What a great, awesome president.

But lets go down the authors list.

NUMBER ONE

Judges: Trump has appointed two Supreme Court justices, 53 federal appellate judges, and 146 District Court judges (as well as two judges for the Court of International Trade) who have been confirmed by the Senate so far. In addition, 64 more have been appointed and are awaiting Senate confirmation. All of them are committed to interpreting the Constitution and laws according to the original meaning of the words, rather than according to what a modern liberal judge thinks the law should have said.

As an evangelical Christian, I am glad to see that Trump’s two Supreme Court appointments have already been responsible for highly significant cases that increase religious freedom, such as the decisions (1) to allow state aid that is given to non-religious schools to be given also to religious schools (Montana decision); (2) to protect the right of religious schools to hire and fire employees based on the school’s religious convictions; and (3) to allow religious groups to be exempt from government regulations that would otherwise cause them to violate their consciences in matters of birth control (and, by implication, probably in matters of abortion and same-sex marriage, but that has not yet been tested).

"Religious freedom" or "religious privilege"???? It seems that under this SC, the rights of individuals are being trampled in favour of the beliefs of the religious right. Prior to the Trump Court taking over, 15% of the religious cases were decided in favour of the right wing religion. Under the Trump Court, the religious right is winning 58% of the cases.

This Federalist Court is going to have to be rebalanced. I don't know how you do that but the Court is voting against stuff that 80% of Americans WANT, like abortion rights, and gay marriage. The public will not tolerate this Court for long.

Watch what happens to the abortion issued this election. Republicans have completely lost touch with the American people and what they want and need.

"Religious freedom" or "religious privilege"???? It seems that under this SC, the rights of individuals are being trampled in favour of the beliefs of the religious right. Prior to the Trump Court taking over, 15% of the religious cases were decided in favour of the right wing religion. Under the Trump Court, the religious right is winning 58% of the cases.

This Federalist Court is going to have to be rebalanced. I don't know how you do that but the Court is voting against stuff that 80% of Americans WANT, like abortion rights, and gay marriage. The public will not tolerate this Court for long.

Watch what happens to the abortion issued this election. Republicans have completely lost touch with the American people and what they want and need.
:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah: Canadian :blahblah: fucking:blahblah: :blahblah:lying :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

True.

False.
Fuel prices didn't triple.

Republicans are blaming Biden for a global issue.

How is America insulated from the rest of the world?
We trade with them.
/----/
1663156528461.png

No I said for unvaxxed people to skip the hosp, I still stick to the what I said. And I don't feel any shame about it.
Penelope, read the big orange quote in my sig. QUOTE! That means YOU SAID THAT.

Other posters captured the same quote and attribute it to you . You said it. The internet is forever, you sniveling liar.

Forum List

Back