3 "people" shot a kitten, then swept it into a Broward street to be run over, cops say

If I were the judge, I'd order all 3 of them to be shot and set out in the street to get run over.

Just see how they like it.
1627507307406.png

^^^^^^....I think this would be more proper of a sentence

Those who mistreat the most vulnerable will mistreat again.

They will soon learn that prisoners have a soft spot for helpless animals.

Those who mistreated the most vulnerable are only exposing a long entrenched habit of mistreatment.....the question is not whether they wall do it again the question is where is the trail of pain and injury they have already established?

View attachment 518411

3 people shot a kitten, then swept it into a Broward street to be run over, cops say​

David J. Neal
Tue, July 27, 2021, 4:16 PM·3 min read
A Hollywood man shot an 8-month-old kitten with a rifle, then another man used a broom to sweep the barely mobile kitty into the street, apparently in hopes it would be run over, according to police account of surveillance video.
That didn’t happen, but the cat didn’t survive the June 19 trauma.
Last week, Lawrence Ivey, 38 and Jamarlin Huntley, 25, were arrested on aggravated animal cruelty charges. Huntley and his girlfriend, Walkenssia Joazile, 25, got hit with charges of tampering with evidence.

3 people shot a kitten, then swept it into a Broward street to be run over, cops say​

David J. Neal
A Hollywood man shot an 8-month-old kitten with a rifle, then another man used a broom to sweep the barely mobile kitty into the street, apparently in hopes it would be run over, according to police account of surveillance video.
Last week, Lawrence Ivey, 38 and Jamarlin Huntley, 25, were arrested on aggravated animal cruelty charges. Huntley and his girlfriend, Walkenssia Joazile, 25, got hit with charges of tampering with evidence.

What will we do next? Charge lions for killing animals? I mean animals don't know any better.

They shouldn't be charged. It's not their fault.
Well it looks like IM2 has finally made his point about how racist the three stooges enterprise was....we have now discovered the three Black Stooges!

View attachment 518411

David J. Neal

David J. Neal

What will we do next? Charge lions for killing animals? I mean animals don't know any better.

They shouldn't be charged. It's not their fault.
"Adult" Africans.

These are the faces of evil.

These are examples of why I would find it hard to help one of these subhuman creatures.

Animals are innocent creatures. Some "humans" have EVIL souls.

May they each be left shot in the streets to bleed to death

Forum List

Back