3 Body Problem

Would you care to supply a link, maybe to what the heck you are talking about? I never heard of e body problem.
1712121492006.jpeg

I have never heard it called anything to do with 3 phase current. This is in the TV Forum. I thought he was talking about a TV show. And, I have never seen a TV that ran on 220V or higher.
It is late. Maybe I should go to bed and sleep on it.

I have never heard it called anything to do with 3 phase current. This is in the TV Forum. I thought he was talking about a TV show. And, I have never seen a TV that ran on 220V or higher.
It is late. Maybe I should go to bed and sleep on it.
It is late, but I took a nap today and am all wired up from workin' on something.

If I was you I would lock this thread. :aargh:

It is late, but I took a nap today and am all wired up from workin' on something.

If I was you I would lock this thread. :aargh:
New poster, and nobody complained officially, and I hate to action a thread, I have done this much posting in. He hasn't actually hurt anybody, and between you and me, I think he will understand, nobody really knows what he wants to talk about.
For me, the "go to bed" idea will probably win the judgement.:rolleyes:

New poster, and nobody complained officially, and I hate to action a thread, I have done this much posting in. He hasn't actually hurt anybody, and between you and me, I think he will understand, nobody really knows what he wants to talk about.
For me, the "go to bed" idea will probably win the judgement.:rolleyes:
Works for me. :D

Science fiction series that I read a few years ago ... Netflix turned the 1st of the 3 book trilogy into a series ... a very good series.

Originally written in Chinese, translated into English, Hugo Award winner in 2015.
Well dang! I'm sure you could tell OP what happened next. :terror:

Science fiction series that I read a few years ago ... Netflix turned the 1st of the 3 book trilogy into a series ... a very good series.

Originally written in Chinese, translated into English, Hugo Award winner in 2015.
Never heard of it, but you sure answered my question.

Forum List

Back