3 black Boston mayoral candidates upset that an Asian-American female beat them

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Oh waahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

"While many are hailing it as a turning point, others see it as more of a disappointment that the three Black candidates couldn't even come close."

Even as Democrats were being destroyed in Virginia and other states, they at least had a cause to celebrate in Boston — or so they thought. A left-wing Asian American female, Michelle Wu, won Boston's mayoralty. Beantown hardly needs more progressive policy failures, but people of goodwill were at least able to recognize a milestone when they saw it: Wu is Boston's first elected nonwhite mayor, first Asian mayor, and first elected female mayor.

"While many are hailing it as a turning point, others see it as more of a disappointment that the three Black candidates couldn't even come close."

Why? Asians are under represented... they deserve to have people in office who "look like them"... I want more asians in office. These upset people need to step aside for diversity.

BLM is not doing blacks any favors. This "diversity" shit and CRT crap plus the lame stream media refusing to name perps who loot, rob, destroy businesses when cell phones SHOW who they are...is just making more and more people of all races avoid putting any blacks in power in any capacity. Unless they are Uncle Toms. Then IM2 and Paul will make sure those running for officce never anywhere near such a position UNLESS they are blm/antifa.

The Asian woman is probably more intelligent, and harder working, than all three black candidates put together. Few people would express that idea, but I'd bet nearly everyone agrees with it.

I really like and respect most of the Asians I know. I wish her the very best.

Last edited:

I have to agree with you on this one, all this does is make them look even more petty and whiney.

Forum List

Back