3,800 anti-Asian racist incidents this year OMG!

impuretrash

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2017
Google the number 3800 and you will find dozens and dozens of articles like this one:

Where does that number come from? Here: STOP AAPI HATE

Interesting to note just how misleading it all is.

A leftist group compiles a list of self-reported "hate incidents", 68% of which are "verbal harassment" and 20% "shunning". If you call an asian person an asshole for cutting you off or avoid them because they smell like pee, you're racist.

Even though the issue is treated as a major problem for the USA, the study includes reports from Canada as well.

Ignorant, aggressive Trumpsters are screaming at Asian people because Trump blames his loss on the "China Flu". Anyone who is honest knows that.

Yes, it's that fucking stupid. These people really are that fucking simplistic and mindless.

Is it happening everywhere at every moment? No. Was that the reason for the Alabama mass murder? We don't know. Could the Left be using this murder to overblow the situation? Could be. That's how our politics are right now, sadly.

This typical, Trumpian arrogant ugly American stuff is bad enough on its own. The whole fucking country should be embarrassed about it.

I am so not feeling the love for Asians and their plight right now. I got a lot of Asians I call friends, but these ppl are different. Most Asians hate on black people, don't give a damn about us and are more likely to embrace white culture, white politics and white values of money and hate. Its wrong to hate on anybody, but Asians never champion other ppl causes unless it benefits the bottom line, ie money and their business's. The only use Asians have for this country, is making a buck and making sure their kids get top a grade education. The only love they have for blacks is opening up business's in our communities and that's it. I wish them well, I hope the hatred stops, but last summer where I live, you could count on one hand if that, how many Asians showed up to protest with BLM. In short, get in line with the rest of us who gotta deal with white folk and their bullshit!!

Ignorant, aggressive Trumpsters are screaming at Asian people because Trump blames his loss on the "China Flu". Anyone who is honest knows that.

Yes, it's that fucking stupid. These people really are that fucking simplistic and mindless.

Is it happening everywhere at every moment? No. Was that the reason for the Alabama mass murder? We don't know. Could the Left be using this murder to overblow the situation? Could be. That's how our politics are right now, sadly.

This typical, Trumpian arrogant ugly American stuff is bad enough on its own. The whole fucking country should be embarrassed about it.

3800 cases of someone getting their precious feelings hurt by mean words in a span of 3 months in two different countries both full to the brim with overly sensitive snowflakes who perceive every minor inconvenience as a racist attack. Damn, when you look at it that way 3800 sounds like a low number.

In that time frame I wonder how many white people in the US and Canada were yelled at?

I am so not feeling the love for Asians and their plight right now. I got a lot of Asians I call friends, but these ppl are different. Most Asians hate on black people, don't give a damn about us and are more likely to embrace white culture, white politics and white values of money and hate. Its wrong to hate on anybody, but Asians never champion other ppl causes unless it benefits the bottom line, ie money and their business's. The only use Asians have for this country, is making a buck and making sure their kids get top a grade education. The only love they have for blacks is opening up business's in our communities and that's it. I wish them well, I hope the hatred stops, but last summer where I live, you could count on one hand if that, how many Asians showed up to protest with BLM. In short, get in line with the rest of us who gotta deal with white folk and their bullshit!!

Yeah, I know already but thanks for reiterating just how much black people resent Asians.

Google the number 3800 and you will find dozens and dozens of articles like this one:

A leftist group compiles a list of self-reported "hate incidents", 68% of which are "verbal harassment" and 20% "shunning". If you call an asian person an asshole for cutting you off or avoid them because they smell like pee, you're racist.

Even though the issue is treated as a major problem for the USA, the study includes reports from Canada as well.
I wonder how long it will be before everybody gets off of this train of thought that we have to stop this anti- fill in th blank Hate and just simply STOP THE HATE. As long as you elevate any group it foments more hatred and distrust--there is NOTHING more fair than the exact same treatment for everyone. This "hurray for my side" bullshit is just that.

Last edited:
You are a blatant racist bigot. Enjoy your hatred.

You are a blatant racist bigot. Enjoy your hatred.
News Flash, I'm a equal opportunity hater....LOLOL. Muslims went through the same shit after 9/11 and congress woman Omar is still taking shit from white haters. Jews who wasn't even born, get shit from what Judus did to Christ....Every time an illegal does something bad, like breathing, every Mexican in this country have to fear ICE and we all know what negro's go through....all have the same exact villian...white people. Asians want to be identified with white people than damit deal with the residual effects of that white worship and stop whining....I'm surprised it took rednecks this long to start hating on Asians.

I wonder how long it will be before everybody gets off of this train of thought that we have to stop this anti- fill in th blank Hate and just simply STOP THE HATE. As long as you elevate any group it foments more hatred and distrust--there is NOTHING more fair than the exact same treatment for everyone. This "hurray for my side" bullshit is just that.
Any group that's elevated that isn't of pure whitness, is gonna get shit for their efforts. White people are the poster children of envy and hatred of all races throughout mankind history. You want to stop racism....show whitey the border and open up the gates and let em out

Everybody's a damn racist cause they're not feeling Asians. I got Asians friends and I know for a fact these women who call black men boys when conversating with them, like its nothing....got issues with black ppl. Unlike you white folk here, I'm coming from a realness. I don't hate them for what they've been taught, I don't go out of my way to correct them. But make no mistake, the only purpose Asians have for people of color is to set up a wig store or a hole in the wall liquor store and that's it.

Any group that's elevated that isn't of pure whitness, is gonna get shit for their efforts. White people are the poster children of envy and hatred of all races throughout mankind history. You want to stop racism....show whitey the border and open up the gates and let em out
Racist Troll.

Thats not true

”china virus” represents the nation of china not chinese people

if there is any significant anti asian violence its coming from your side as much or more than republicans

Ignorant, aggressive Trumpsters are screaming at Asian people because Trump blames his loss on the "China Flu". Anyone who is honest knows that
Of course it's your chimp voting base that's committing the overwhelming majority of physical assaults

yup every recent, the last 8 months, attack has panned out to be a black committing the attack but hey whitey republicans are to blame.

Its been a lot longer than 8 months, I'll tell you that.

Jussie Smollett blamed the attack he suffered to MAGA Country folks protesting his race and sexual preference- but it turned out to be a couple of Nigerian fellows who actually committed the attack (And btw, are still walking free)

Do you really believe that if a couple of honky Republicans were pinched, that they would be allowed to slide?