3/1 Texas: Once again...another cop shot dead in shootout at park; Thug dead after shooting in a par

Family of suspect in officer’s slaying blames police for freeing him from jail: ‘It’s their fault’

Just when you thought humans couldn't get any lower....the 12th cop to be shot dead in 6 weeks (still waiting on POTUS speech) was in Texas. He was a 29 year old son of European immigrants and recently engaged to a beautiful young woman. He left NYPD due to increasing violence and work conditions.....

They responded to a park for a man with a gun. Similar to Tamir Rice. Except this time....the gun was real and gunman opened fire killing 1 cop. The Hispanic suspect Jorge Gonzalez is pictured below.

And his family....BLAMED THE COPS for the cops death because they released their shit bag Mexican offspring from jail. Yep. Not their sons fault he shot and killed a cop. It's the cops own fault he got shot because they're the ones who didn't keep him in jail.

Folks....it's so far past the time to clean the filth out of our society.

0302 jorge brian gonzalez_1456940025906_694182_ver1.0.jpg

And here is the American dream that was destroyed by this thug piece of shit who killed the cop....whose family blames the cop for his own death because....they say....their son was high on meth and the cops had jailed him before and they say the cops should've kept him in jail since they knew he was a drug user.

SOME people in our society are supporting the thug behavior and helping destroy good and civil lives

images-1.jpeg

5 days ago......liberal presidential candidates would've supported and pandered to one and smeared the other. 5 days ago....and still today....conservative candidates would support one and want to build a wall and/or deport the other. Guess which is which:

0302 jorge brian gonzalez_1456940025906_694182_ver1.0.jpg

nypdcop.jpg

It's not like the parents supported their son's criminality since they are the ones that had him arrested!

But WHY did the police let him out of jail so quickly when he was high as a kite and already had a record?

Are our jails too crowded?

I don't know anything about arrests or how long per protocol they keep you, especially if drugged out with a previous record....???

I AM NOT blaming the police.... I was just wondering how ''it'' all works when arrested....???

It's not like the parents supported their son's criminality since they are the ones that had him arrested!

But WHY did the police let him out of jail so quickly when he was high as a kite and already had a record?

Are our jails too crowded?

I don't know anything about arrests or how long per protocol they keep you, especially if drugged out with a previous record....???

I AM NOT blaming the police.... I was just wondering how ''it'' all works when arrested....???
He may have been an informant or part of a crew the cop was protecting.

Poor white people. They never get a break. :itsok:
Thugs are thugs. This one is Hispanic.
The thug cop was white not Mexican.
The thug was Mexican. Now he's a dead Mexican thug. Very much like Trayvon and Big Mike, except of course they were black, and now they're dead black thugs.
The thug was a white cop not a mexican. Now he is a dead white thug ex-cop. No doubt another cop shot a mexican but thats what cops do when they arent shooting Black kids.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back