Woo hoo you're right nothing else he does matters. Who cares if he may have broke the law.

Alan Dershowitz says he did not. Are your credentials when it comes to legal matters on par with his?
He's a legal expert here.

prison.jpg

Woo hoo you're right nothing else he does matters. Who cares if he may have broke the law.
He ain't black, dude.

He is like you, a racist POS.
except you have no evidence of that.

There is plenty of evidence that you are a racist POS.

Racism is the fist response from Leftists. Amazing.

Racism is a way of life for many on the right and Trump Humpers.

He ain't black, dude.

How to Stop Lying? - TheHopeLine

what law? you claim he did, so name the law.

I will provide a link for your reading displeasure:

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=0000016f-aee6-dda2-af6f-efef31580000

"In the summer of 2019, the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) withheld from obligation funds appropriated to the Department of Defense (DOD) for security assistance to Ukraine. In order to withhold the funds, OMB issued a series of nine apportionment schedules with footnotes that made all unobligated balances unavailable for obligation.

"Faithful execution of the law does not permit the President to substitute his own policy priorities for those that Congress has enacted into law. OMB withheld funds for a policy reason, which is not permitted under the Impoundment Control Act (ICA). The withholding was not a programmatic delay. Therefore, we conclude that OMB violated the ICA."

Last edited:
what law? you claim he did, so name the law.

I will provide a link for your reading displeasure:

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=0000016f-aee6-dda2-af6f-efef31580000
1. Trump did not violate any law
2. Mark Sandy said the funds were being held up to ensure other countries were contributing to Ukraine
3. Soundland said he assumed the President wanted something in return
NOW KEEP UP THIS IS A BIGGIE
4 Andriy Yermak, told Time in an interview published Tuesday that the conversation never happened.

“Gordon and I were never alone together,” Yermak told Time.

“We bumped into each other in the hallway next to the escalator, as I was walking out,” he continued, adding that several members of the American and Ukrainian delegations, bodyguards and hotel staff were nearby. “And I remember — everything is fine with my memory — we talked about how well the meeting went. That’s all we talked about."

Alan Dershowitz says he did not. Are your credentials when it comes to legal matters on par with his?

Who gives a damn what Alan Dershowitz thinks, his opinion doesn't carry anymore water than mine. On election we only get ONE vote.
I care. He is a legal expert. What state do you live in? I am in MA and my vote is irrelevant.

He ain't black, dude.

Your side hates my people you should STFU.

We have a record high Stock market and a new trade deal that is good for America yet Democrats want to change the outcome of the 2016 election.
So, all this bad news for trump is good news for the Stock Market.
Actually, because the Republicans control if the president is to be removed or not that's what is in play. President Trump will not be removed because he's done nothing that warrants removal, and the market and investors see that.

Forum List

Back