28% of Republican Primary Voters Will Not Support Trump in General Election

All the Sanders voters will support Hillary. Trump has made it so there is a civil war in the Republican party. That is his goal. A large percetage will be opposed to whomever. His goal now is to stoke the fires.

Maybe. I think it will come down to turnout. hiLIARy is literally HATED by 40% of the country. That burning hatred will help GOP turnout. Democrats don't seem too excited about the cankled cuckquean.....

Based on what? Hillary's weak point is she not very well liked, very true. Guess who is even more disliked?

Democrats aren't too excited about Clinton according to you but according to this poll they seem to be just fine with a Clinton presidency. Trump again is the one that has more challenges within his own party, if you believe this poll.

So, why not just ignore the polls until we get closer to the election if you don't like the results? Much better than trying to explain your candidate/party's road to victory in face of evidence to the contrary.

Yawn.......

that's the level of excitement for hiLIARy....and my response to your post.

:rofl:

For one who doesn't like Hillary, of course they aren't going to be excited for her. However it doesn't change the fact that Democrats appear to be just fine with Hillary where as Trump might have a problem with his own party. Your opinion of the candidates is irrelevant.

Yeah, Democrats are just fine with hiLIARy. That's why crackpot Sanders is beating her by 6% in New Hampshire.

Once again, you are letting your personal feelings for the candidates cloud your reasoning. It's ridiculous to expect every state's primary to be won by the eventual nominee. I can only imagine how you are going to feel about your preferred candidate when the lose a primary.

Since this thread is not about you but a specific poll. According to that poll, most of those Sanders supporters will support Clinton. You are only providing your opinion which is based on your own bias, it's undependable.

Here's a newsflash Joytoy- this entire site is based upon "opinion". Polls are "opinions". 90% of the news is "opinion". If you don't want to hear people "opinions", why the heck are you here?

Based on what? Hillary's weak point is she not very well liked, very true. Guess who is even more disliked?

Democrats aren't too excited about Clinton according to you but according to this poll they seem to be just fine with a Clinton presidency. Trump again is the one that has more challenges within his own party, if you believe this poll.

So, why not just ignore the polls until we get closer to the election if you don't like the results? Much better than trying to explain your candidate/party's road to victory in face of evidence to the contrary.

Yawn.......

that's the level of excitement for hiLIARy....and my response to your post.

:rofl:

For one who doesn't like Hillary, of course they aren't going to be excited for her. However it doesn't change the fact that Democrats appear to be just fine with Hillary where as Trump might have a problem with his own party. Your opinion of the candidates is irrelevant.

Yeah, Democrats are just fine with hiLIARy. That's why crackpot Sanders is beating her by 6% in New Hampshire.

Once again, you are letting your personal feelings for the candidates cloud your reasoning. It's ridiculous to expect every state's primary to be won by the eventual nominee. I can only imagine how you are going to feel about your preferred candidate when the lose a primary.

Since this thread is not about you but a specific poll. According to that poll, most of those Sanders supporters will support Clinton. You are only providing your opinion which is based on your own bias, it's undependable.

Here's a newsflash Joytoy- this entire site is based upon "opinion". Polls are "opinions". 90% of the news is "opinion". If you don't want to hear people "opinions", why the heck are you here?

Yep, I'm arguing against your opinion as it's not based on one iota of fact or anything credible other than your opinion. I didn't say you couldn't have one, I just don't think yours has any value.

But I do appreciate your defensive post. Thank you!

Forum List

Back