27 vs 1500

If we didn't have something to panic about, we'd have to be happy.

If we were happy, we wouldn't need politicians to save us.

Blazing-Saddles-screenshot.jpg

Number of US deaths per week on average for the respiratory ailments, Coronavirus and flu.
How does 27 (corona) added to a preexisting 1500 (flu) create such a projected burden on necessary medical supplies and infrastructure?
If flue deaths had gone up 8500 Percent since January in might cause a stir also. At least I can take a vaccine for the flu to prevent or lessen it's effects and we have tried, effective treatments for flu. I suspect that is the difference, just guessing, but I did stay a a Holiday in Express a few times.

Number of US deaths per week on average for the respiratory ailments, Coronavirus and flu.
How does 27 (corona) added to a preexisting 1500 (flu) create such a projected burden on necessary medical supplies and infrastructure?
If flue deaths had gone up 8500 Percent since January in might cause a stir also. At least I can take a vaccine for the flu to prevent or lessen it's effects and we have tried, effective treatments for flu. I suspect that is the difference, just guessing, but I did stay a a Holiday in Express a few times.
These numbers are deaths, so vaccines are moot. Percentages are misleading when the actual numbers are so disparate.

We don’t know if we are failing to capture infections by a factor of three or 300. Three months after the outbreak emerged, most countries, including the U.S., lack the ability to test a large number of people and no countries have reliable data on the prevalence of the virus in a representative random sample of the general population.

A population-wide case fatality rate of 0.05% is lower than seasonal influenza. If that is the true rate, locking down the world with potentially tremendous social and financial consequences may be totally irrational.
From here...
In the coronavirus pandemic, we're making decisions without reliable data

Hey, I'm serious Frank

Virus's live in acidity, lowering one's PH kills 'em off

h*ll, we should be hoarding rolaids instead of TP....

~S~

Time to go back to work and resume NORMAL activities.

Just wash your hands regularly and practice good hygiene

this is a manufactured crisis
Agree. So get back to work and just practice good hygiene. Why do I need to repeat myself.

We lost one coworker due to this nonsense (hopefully temporarily), but we need her back. I dont want to see any others lose their job, even temporarily

Forum List

Back