25000 Year Old Ancient Building Made Of Mammoths Bones

sam5971

Feb 13, 2020
A 25,000-year-old Ice Age structure made from the bones of 60 woolly mammoths has been unearthed in Russia. This is not the first "mammoth house" found in Russia, but it is the oldest and largest. Since 2014, a team of scientists has been excavating the 40-foot-wide circular bones at a Paleolithic site about 300 miles south of Moscow. The structure includes several walls, fire pits, and areas for butchering.

A 25,000-year-old Ice Age structure made from the bones of 60 woolly mammoths has been unearthed in Russia. This is not the first "mammoth house" found in Russia, but it is the oldest and largest. Since 2014, a team of scientists has been excavating the 40-foot-wide circular bones at a Paleolithic site about 300 miles south of Moscow. The structure includes several walls, fire pits, and areas for butchering.

absolutely amaizing how little we know about our own history. Hopefully we continue to find out more.

Maybe now we know what really killed of the mammoths. Funny... a few years back I watched a documentary by an archeologist who proposed the rise of civilization to be much farther back than was currently accepted by his contemporaries. He even proposed a "bone age" which preceded the established "stone age"; and he was ostracized for his theory...

Maybe now we know what really killed of the mammoths. Funny... a few years back I watched a documentary by an archeologist who proposed the rise of civilization to be much farther back than was currently accepted by his contemporaries. He even proposed a "bone age" which preceded the established "stone age"; and he was ostracized for his theory...
[/QUOTE
The bible says there was a preflood advanced civilization that was destroyed. How advanced? I do not know but I wonder if they were as advanced as us. It seems the more advanced we get technology wise the bigger pricks and the lazier we get. How long do you suppose we last with our faces buries in our phones and sitting our fat asses on the couch eating chips?

I assume there was then not a lot of trees in this area. If there was plentiful wood I doubt they would have built bone structures — unless they had spiritual/religious or prestige reasons to do so.

My house is built with chicken bones.

Okay, I'm lying, shouldn't even have to say.

I assume there was then not a lot of trees in this area. If there was plentiful wood I doubt they would have built bone structures — unless they had spiritual/religious or prestige reasons to do so.
May have been simpler to pile bones or rocks in early construction. Wood requires sharp tools to cut down the trees, refine to buildable lengths and widths, and fasteners to put together even if natural material. Wouldn't last as long either. This link dates wood construction back only 10,000 years. Far after the bone structure above.

Forum List

Back